Burt and Earnie are being forced into gay marriage?

Oleg Bach

I will keep this short. Maybe Bert and Earnie don't want to be gay? I would enjoy the idea if a poll was taken on the 3000 who have signed up in hope of having these two dear puppets become more than friends - that they become husband and husband-wife. The poll would ask of the petitioners...are you gay or are you straight? I believe that it would be shown that 90% who are making this demand are not gay. Point being it gets very irritating when straight people interfere with gay issues. The producers of Sesame Street plainly retort that "Burt and Earnie have no sexual orientation and are simply puppets"...you would think that would put an end to this silly idea.

I will keep this short. Maybe Bert and Earnie don't want to be gay? I would enjoy the idea if a poll was taken on the 3000 who have signed up in hope of having these two dear puppets become more than friends - that they become husband and husband-wife. The poll would ask of the petitioners...are you gay or are you straight? I believe that it would be shown that 90% who are making this demand are not gay. Point being it gets very irritating when straight people interfere with gay issues. The producers of Sesame Street plainly retort that "Burt and Earnie have no sexual orientation and are simply puppets"...you would think that would put an end to this silly idea.

Totally ridiculous. They can stay away from my territorial pisspost.

Totally ridiculous. They can stay away from my territorial pisspost.

Primative but nicely put. Yes sir reeeee bud...if you have a piss post..at least you are in the game - could it be that those that are straight who would like to see the whole world gay are those that do not have a sex life nor a piss post?

What?

A chain of metaphoiricals. The `piss post...referes to dogs marking their territory..some believe that no one has territory that is not to be tread on...some old school males are territorial - and Burt and Earnie are and have always been on our territoy. This buisness about gayification of OUR puppets kind of pisses on off..It`s kind of like being a rancher and a bunch of coveting rustlers have arrived to steal our cows - it`s a range war.. :rolleyes:

So what do these radicals want kids to invision - Bert having a converstaion about infidelity and venerial warts...Sexualization of everything is perverse...These people should again - be crimminally charged with sexual interferance in regards to the kids they hope to effect.

A chain of metaphoiricals. The `piss post...referes to dogs marking their territory..some believe that no one has territory that is not to be tread on...some old school males are territorial - and Burt and Earnie are and have always been on our territoy. This buisness about gayification of OUR puppets kind of pisses on off..It`s kind of like being a rancher and a bunch of coveting rustlers have arrived to steal our cows - it`s a range war.. :rolleyes:

They aren't your puppets. They belong to the Children's Television Workshop or Jim Henson's estate or whatever. But culturally they aren't more or less the of domain of heterosexuals than they are of homosexuals, bi's, transgenders, transsexuals etc. Gay people watched Sesame Street growing up too you know.

I still think having them get married or be gay is a ridiculous idea, especially given pre-schoolers have little clue about sex.

I still think having them get married or be gay is a ridiculous idea, especially given pre-schoolers have little clue about sex.

True. But there is curiosity about other kids with 2 daddys. Ernie and Bert might be a good place to start promoting tolerance and acceptance in spite of all those do-gooder right wings types brainwashing their children to hate liberals.

True. But there is curiosity about other kids with 2 daddys. Ernie and Bert might be a good place to start promoting tolerance and acceptance in spite of all those do-gooder right wings types brainwashing their children to hate liberals.

That's a real dull and typical non-thinking politically correct comment - shame on you. For kids who are interested in Sesame Street - there is no curiousity regarding sexuality, especially homo-sexuality at that age. Just promoting tolerance is not neccesarily a good thing. Perhaps the children should be shown that you do not have to tolerate EVERYTHING- nor do people have to except everything - some things are not ecceptable to some parents...and the parents not strangers are in charge of instilling a valute system regarding what they believe is good for them and what is unfavourable.

If kids are left alone they are not going to grow up and bash gays or anyone else - parents are more educated these days and pass on less hate than their parents did. AS for the hate factor or hate liberals - you are asking that kids be trained politically before they even know what politics are...I say let the kids be kids and let those trying to affect the minds of children either have there own kids and leave the offspring of others alone.

This becomes an issue of who is in stewardship of the children and in authority - some political group or the real and natural parents.

If these vacariously political interlopers are going to have their way and indoctrinate children politically...how are they going to explain about sex - that two male puppets are having sex but do not a have a vagina? This gets down to a plumbing...are the kids going to be taught about anal sex? Why would we even consider putting that in the mind of a child that would never think of such a thing in a million years?

Luis and Maria are a married human couple on Sesame Street. From Maria's official bio:

She dated and then married Luis, and they later had a daughter, Gabi, who is now grown up. Maria and Luis own and run the Fix-It Shop, specializing in toaster repair.

Gordon's profile:

Gordon is a fixture on Sesame Street, having been there from the very beginning. A strong male role model, he is married to Susan and father of Miles. Susan and Gordon have been happily married for many years, providing a good example of a successful and united family.

What if Luis left Maria and Gordon left Susan, then Luis and Gordon got married and had a son named Pedro. And they opened a mini-putt together? And then Maria discovered she had secret yearnings for Susan, so she seduced Susan into a lesbian night of romance, but then Big Bird discovered them doing the cha-cha in his nest and he was like "ahhhh!! what's happening??", and left to get help. Running into Bert along the way, Bert, revealing himself to be gay, explained what "gay" was to Bird and the audience (along with several gay sexual positions) via an entertaining cartoon clip.

So what do these radicals want kids to invision - Bert having a converstaion about infidelity and venerial warts...Sexualization of everything is perverse...These people should again - be crimminally charged with sexual interferance in regards to the kids they hope to effect.

As I stand on my porch I realize that very soon there ain't gonna be any middle anymore. You know what i mean oleg.

p.s. How can Bert and Ernie be "yours" and "on your territory" if you don't even know how to spell either of their names correctly? :ph34r:

I think "Earnie" is the new right-wing rebranding of Ernie.

They're trying to encourage kids not to rely on social assistance, so they changed his name and put him on workfare - opening packages suspected of being letter bombs.

I think "Earnie" is the new right-wing rebranding of Ernie.

They're trying to encourage kids not to rely on social assistance, so they changed his name and put him on workfare - opening packages suspected of being letter bombs.

Spelling - apparently even with the poor spelling you could understand what I was saying. So what's with making it a big deal? AND Michael - you can say "welfare" - you don't have to be nice and use the term social assistance. Now - getting back on track regarding the two puppets - Do you really think if these two characters wanted to be a gay couple they would have been that by now - They are FRIENDS -but it seems that a true and loving show of friendship means they have to blow each other and take out a marriage permit? Everything politically correct is about genital contact - If you want to apply for welfare as a couple - an adult mother and daughter living together do not get the "couples" cheque - but if they repart they are having some sort of sexual contact then - you get a few extra bucks...The whole idea of gaging a human being by what they are doing with their genitals is absurd.

Spelling - apparently even with the poor spelling you could understand what I was saying. So what's with making it a big deal? AND Michael - you can say "welfare" - you don't have to be nice and use the term social assistance. Now - getting back on track regarding the two puppets - Do you really think if these two characters wanted to be a gay couple they would have been that by now - They are FRIENDS -but it seems that a true and loving show of friendship means they have to blow each other and take out a marriage permit? Everything politically correct is about genital contact - If you want to apply for welfare as a couple - an adult mother and daughter living together do not get the "couples" cheque - but if they repart they are having some sort of sexual contact then - you get a few extra bucks...The whole idea of gaging a human being by what they are doing with their genitals is absurd.

Oleg, you really soured my little joke there. I already read that the TV people denied their gaiety so relax.

As I stand on my porch I realize that very soon there ain't gonna be any middle anymore. You know what i mean oleg.

The real moderate way of thinking - is on the right..The real right is the new middle. Those on the left are crazed ---and those that think being right wing is about hating everything are also crazed.

Might not a have a degree in politcal science but I do have over 60 years of observational experience ...I have seen the stages and shifts of change in our society...but those that are younger are CONDITIONED to believe eating a piece of shit is tolerable...in my world if there was a nice piece of angel food cake - beside a dog trud on a plate...we are ALLOWED to discriminate on which one we choose to consume...They are attepting to convince children through very early conditioning that eating shit is akin to eating cake - I say let the peasants eat shit...but not me or MY family.

What if Luis left Maria and Gordon left Susan, then Luis and Gordon got married and had a son named Pedro. And they opened a mini-putt together? And then Maria discovered she had secret yearnings for Susan, so she seduced Susan into a lesbian night of romance, but then Big Bird discovered them doing the cha-cha in his nest and he was like "ahhhh!! what's happening??", and left to get help. Running into Bert along the way, Bert, revealing himself to be gay, explained what "gay" was to Bird and the audience (along with several gay sexual positions) via an entertaining cartoon clip.

I have just one question. Is there a guitar track with lots of wah pedal during Bert's explanation?

Oleg, you really soured my little joke there. I already read that the TV people denied their gaiety so relax.

Awh come on - simple things to bitch about should not be denied..These types of topics are easy and fun ...lets pretend that they were not denied same sex marriage ....and continue to bash a little bit more...BUT I guess there is no sport in the beating down of idiots that want to sexualize a couple of puppets ------------so I will relax - until the next idiot comes along - and I will pounce like a crazed tom cat on a rat.