Whites to Attain Minority Status?

When are you going to figure out that no one here cares for your spamming your pathetic message over and over again? You are wasting your own time. Really.

What if he has nothing else to do and no one else wants to talk to him?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, it's not because of their skin colour, but because, you know, Blacks are...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can claim all you want that your prejudice (at least you admit that's what it is) is based on behavorial issues. As long as you keep associating certain behavorial issues with certain "racial groups", you are making their genetic background the issue.

I'm sorry. I was aiming my explanation at someone a little above the intellectual level of a braying ass. Clearly it went over your head.

Hey...

At least you admit your a small minded bigot who looks at things superficially...

By the way,you have alot more in common with Lictor (Dissenter) than you might be letting on...

I'm simply more aware of my prejudices than narrow minded little punks like you. I have a degree of empathy and imagination you clearly lack, since your debating technique seems to consist of insults and a self-important pretense that you're better than others.

When I hear someone claiming they never met someone you didn't fit their prejudice, I always get the distinct impression that they would wilfully forget about anyone they meet who doesn't fit their prejudice.

What prejudices? Statistics say the great majority of visible minorities are immigrants. Why would it be a prejudice for me to say I've never met a Black person without an accent?

I call bullshit

Yawn... I call you lazy.

To get this information, all you have to do is simply check the "visible minority" section of the community profile by census year on the Statistics Canada web site and do some basic math. For example, Statistics Canada will not give you the figure for the number of white people. Instead, they list it as "not a visible minority" and you have to subtract the aboriginal population from it to get the figure for the white population (see link given by Stats Can for that section of the community profile).

Note: the totals that Statistics Canada gives are slightly off. I got the figures I'm about to list by adding up the figures for each ethnic group listed.

Also Note: to get figures for 1996, you must add the figures of East York, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Toronto and York together as this pre-dates the amalgamation.

White Population of Ontario:

1996: 8,819,230

2006: 9,041,205

Difference: +221,975

Toronto (CD):

White Population:

1996: 1,471,655

2006: 1,300,325

Difference: -171,330

Aboriginal Population:

1996: 9,885

2006: 13,605

Difference: +3,720

Arab & West Asian Population:

1996: 50,405

2006: 65,240

Difference: +14,835

Black Population:

1996: 192,395

2006: 208,555

Difference: +16,160

Chinese Population:

1996: 220,850

2006: 283,075

Difference: +62,225

Filipino Population:

1996: 65,865

2006: 102,555

Difference: +36,690

Japanese Population:

1996: 11,660

2006: 11,965

Difference: +305

Korean Population:

1996: 21,760

2006: 34,220

Difference: +12,460

Latin American Population:

1996: 47,870

2006: 64,855

Difference: +16,985

South Asian Population:

1996: 192,575

2006: 298,370

Difference: +105,795

Southeast Asian Population:

1996: 32,890

2006: 37,495

Difference: +4,605

Multi-Ethnic Population:

1996: 17,360

2006: 31,100

Difference: +13,740

Why does the population of Toronto matter, in any case? People who move away from Toronto usually do because the size, hustle and bustle has worn on them, or because they find work elsewhere, not because the city sits at the end of the rainbow.

All parties court minority votes. And like I said before liberals arent the only ones that support allowing immigration... You have globalists, hard core libertarians, business conservatives, agricultural conservatives etc.

This isnt a partisan issue, and liberals and conservatives will work TOGETHER to throw immigrants under the bus when its time.

I think globalism wil be the biggest contributor to immigration in the future, and its a pretty bi-partisan camp. Western countries will realize that they are better off keeping production facitilies and their head offices in the west and bring the cheap labor IN... as opposed to totally surrendering that part of their tax base by moving production out.

FREE MARKET IDEOLOGY is the main thrust behind increasing the portability of labor. If you believe in free markets then why SHOULDNT a person from (insert random country here) be allowed to come and compete for your job (and way of life).

I'm as loyal to a government as a government is to my people. If a government is destroying the future for my people, I don't care what they call themselves, I will oppose them.

Edited by Dissenter

Why does the population of Toronto matter, in any case? People who move away from Toronto usually do because the size, hustle and bustle has worn on them, or because they find work elsewhere, not because the city sits at the end of the rainbow.

The point obviously flew right over your head so I will repeat it:

ONLY the white population of Toronto is decreasing.

He was not talking bout immersion, but GROWING UP in that culture. when that's the culture you grow up in, it becomes yours. So sorry that simple facts undermine your theory. :P

Growing up in "that" culture doesn't change the fact that it is the culture of another racial/ethnic group that created it.

The point obviously flew right over your head so I will repeat it:

ONLY the white population of Toronto is decreasing.

If you are going to argue that Toronto was previously a " White " city, then it makes perfect sense that the people for whom its charms have worn off are going to be the people who have lived there their whole lives.

Growing up in "that" culture doesn't change the fact that it is the culture of another racial/ethnic group that created it.

I notice in your signature - "black countries for blacks" etc. that you didn't say 'Aboriginal countries for Aboriginals". Lol

North America was never a 'white' country. It was the country of millions of Indigenous people and there were African slaves brought in even before there was any significant white colonization. In Canada Chinese labourers were critically important in building the railroad and the nation. If you are looking for a "white country for whites", you'll have to look somewhere other than America. :)

I'm simply more aware of my prejudices than narrow minded little punks like you. I have a degree of empathy and imagination you clearly lack, since your debating technique seems to consist of insults and a self-important pretense that you're better than others.

You might be more in touch with them,I'll give you that...

You're aware of them,articulate them,and now,cannot hide from them...

I love it when bigots try (in vain) to intelectualize their bigotry,and in doing so,expose themselves for what they are...Folks like you just dig your hole a little deeper...

There is no reason to debate this seeing as you have openly admitted you are a superficial and prejudiced bigot...Your own words!

I'm a narrow minded punk...

:lol::lol:

This coming froma guy who opnly admits his only interractions with black people are what he sees on TV and the few times he's met one in person,they had a "thick accent"...

Yeah...Lot's of open-mindedness,empathy,and,imagination with that one...

The Antebellum Period called...They want you back!!!

:lol:

Edited by Jack Weber

Nice try. We both know we are not talking about your opinion about accents.

You know, I will admit that lately I have harboured biased feelings towards black folks and it's TOTALLY a cultural thing!

It's the music! I mean, they gave us the blues, with Robert Johnson and later B B King (who is GOD!). They invented rock and roll, with men like Chuck Berry and later Jimi Hendrix.

Then they followed up with disco and hiphop! It's unforgivable!

Are you even aware of the irony here?

Believing what you just posted is not prejudice... it's just plain non-sense. Mind you, I stopped expecting anything else from you a long time ago.

You expect to much! If now in your mind I am a non-entity not to be heeded ever, so be it. What happens when I come out with a very valuable gem. Will you reject that out of pure prejudice? It is in regards to what I wrote..best to at least make some sort of judgement than none at all. To pre-judge is better than not to judge at all ever! You seem to live in a world were judgement is absent.

I think people also flee cities when their social problems exceed that of the suburbs. Another driver is the schools. If the schools have to divert resources to ESL or other remedial functions that inevitably leaves less for honors-level education. That may well drive achieving people out of town.

I notice in your signature - "black countries for blacks" etc. that you didn't say 'Aboriginal countries for Aboriginals". Lol

North America was never a 'white' country. It was the country of millions of Indigenous people and there were African slaves brought in even before there was any significant white colonization. In Canada Chinese labourers were critically important in building the railroad and the nation. If you are looking for a "white country for whites", you'll have to look somewhere other than America. :)

As I've said over and over, the concept of people going "back" to where they "came from" is impractical. The Great Rift Valley of Africa would be a very crowded place if everyone tried to do that.

That being said I see nothing wrong with countries trying to control their borders, and determining who gets in and who doesn't. I submit that the Western countries have been far more accepting of newcomers than non-Western countries.

You might be more in touch with them,I'll give you that...

You're aware of them,articulate them,and now,cannot hide from them...

I love it when bigots try (in vain) to intelectualize their bigotry,and in doing so,expose themselves for what they are...Folks like you just dig your hole a little deeper...

I rather doubt intellectualizing things makes you anything but uncomfortable with your shallowness and ignorance.

What I said was that I was willing to admit to "some prejudice towards Black men". Notwithstanding the braying cretins like you, who think you're above such things, the majority of people on this planet have some prejudice towards people of different groups, races and religions.

Not, of course, pure and noble internet flame warriors like you, unsullied by human emotions and frailties as you are, but the majority of mankind.

There is no reason to debate this seeing as you have openly admitted you are a superficial and prejudiced bigot...Your own words!

I wonder why you so gleefully post "your own words" as if they actually were my own words, when they're actually entirely your words. Do you really believe your reflexive, knee-jerk emotional reactions constitute reality and can alter words clearly written in the same topic thread? Or is honesty such a foreign concept to a man whose only hope of feeling important is his success as a flame warrior in casting ridicule, bile and insults into the ether? Is your life really that much of a complete failure that this empowers you, you sad little man?

This coming froma guy who opnly admits his only interractions with black people are what he sees on TV and the few times he's met one in person,they had a "thick accent"...

What I said was that every black person I've personally met was an immigrant. This is such an incontestable fact that only a fool would try to argue that I'm mistaken.

The Antebellum Period called...They want you back!!!

:lol:

It really is sad that there aren't forums where intelligent discussions on issues can't be held without every discussion becoming sidetracked by small minded men with small penis syndrome who only see the discussions as an opportunity lavish childish insults on people. But then, in keeping with the psychological profile, I guess guys who are powerless and servile in real life have to try and convince themselves they are men somehow.

I think people also flee cities when their social problems exceed that of the suburbs. Another driver is the schools. If the schools have to divert resources to ESL or other remedial functions that inevitably leaves less for honors-level education. That may well drive achieving people out of town.

Another major factor is that native born children get bored in classes as the teacher is forced to repeat lessons and clarifying his/her words to students who often have a less than perfect grasp of the language. When there's only one or two such immigrant kids in a class it's doable, but when half the class is made up of immigrants it's nearly a continuous problem and puts back learning quite a bit.

I also know several people who moved out of the city to get away from schools with high immigrant populations due to the violence, harassment, drugs, gangs, etc., in those schools.