israel gets caught distributing hoax video

bud

Bud you asked for proof of the ISM being a terrorist cell that wants to eradicate

Israel. You were provided numerous sites listing why such accusations against

it have been made. You chose to ignore all those sites.

Your silence speaks for itself.

Its why Bud you have zero credibility and I will take the time to expose

you for what you are, yet another anti Zionist crusader putz who sees himself

as a trendy leftist and hasn't a clue as to who he supports and why and has no idea

what a Jew or Palestinian is.

Here putz start with this one:

http://netwmd.com/anti-ism/

Knock yourself out denying it.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked:

"show me where ISM has stated that they are opposed to the existence of state of israel."

I did. The fact you choose to ignore the sites I provided speaks for itself.

they have never stated that they are opposed to the existence of state of israel. your interpretation of "palestinian land" meaning "israel" is bs.

the sites are a bunch of smear campaigns. the fact that they have never said they are opposed to the existence of israel is an indication of where they stand.

You stated:

" kind of like how hamas has in their charter that they want to obliterate israel.."

How about you try read their charter Bud. You clearly however evidence you don't read anything-you just make it up and bluff as you go along. Go read their charter Bud which specifically states the above.

you're not reading carefully and getting all emotional. i used hamas and their charter as an example of where they stand.

Of course you will provide me sites and quotes like I did for you for the following comment right Bud?

"..the current israeli government has vowed to never allow a palestinian state."

sure. here is likud's platform:

Self-Rule

The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state.

I should have known better to respond to you.

Expecting you to respond to the sites and comments I provided was a bit much.

i'm not going to respond to sites you've provided where they've taken the same bs smearing propaganda you'd expect from the hasbara. i asked you to provide me with information about ISM's platform or statement (like hamas' charter and likud's platform) in regards to israel and you failed.

Edited by bud

the sites are a bunch of smear campaigns.

sure. here is likud's platform:

Self-Rule

The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state.

i'm not going to respond to sites you've provided where they've taken the same bs smearing propaganda you'd expect from the hasbara.

The above Bud is precisely why you are considered a prize jack ass on this forum and no one bothers to respond to you anymore. Your idea of debating is avoiding debating by calling anything you disagree with a derogatory name which is why you are not worthy of anyone's attention. You don't debate you name call, and that is why I call you a prize jack ass. I treat you as you treat anyone who disagrees with you-wth derogatory name calling.

Next up jack ass, further proving the size of your jack assity you quote a Likud platform position which is not the position of the government of the day. But hey why let facts get in the way again Bud right. You just spew whatever comes out of your mouth at any given time.

Bud you little jack ass, the sites I provided make it clear who is in the movement you cite and why they are terrorists. You want to ignore it and call them part of a smeer campaign go ahead jack ass.

As for me I won't waste my time with you. I should have known better. Your sole agenda is to come on here and rant at Israel and you could care less what anyone else has to say unless they agree with you. Facts mean nothing to you. You are just another little piss ant who comes on this forum to hear himself spew and you can tell Jack Weber I think you are a piss ant and that doesn't make me a tough guy just one of many who has grown tired with the same few meely mouthed a-holes on this forum spewing the same shit over and over.

Its time for me to take a rest from this forum. Its become a broken record on Israel with the same idiotic posts.

My tolerance level left long ago. Between the fools like Bud and the fools like JBG calling each other names and engaging in extreme stereotypes of one another in an effort to name call its turned me into a name caller, lol and I must defer to Count Oleg on that.

He can invite you to his bbq. You and JBG can have tantrums and stick your tongue out at one another.

Edited by Rue

The above Bud is precisely why you are considered a prize jack ass

so you're not going to admit that likud's platform, who is heading the government of israel says that they will never allow a palestinian state?

what about the rest of the coalition? yisrael beitenu? shas? jewish home? where do they stand?

face it rue. i actually gave you a statement of likud where they have said that they will never allow a palestinian state and you're still fumbling around and going into long drivels, unable to admit a simple truth.

i'm sorry for you.

Edited by bud

Next up jack ass, further proving the size of your jack assity you quote a Likud platform position which is not the position of the government of the day. But hey why let facts get in the way again Bud right.

Bud put himself in the unfortunate position of being unable to read minds, and so was compelled to commit to the heresy of linking to openly stated positions and official pronouncements.

Luckily, you can dispel this sophomoric approach through the more sophisticated powers of divination, which permit you to perceive the unstated truths--which are, I'm to understand, the literal opposite of what Likud says in their platform. Undoubtedly, the purposes for the direct contradiction are themselves justifiable and easy to understand. Perhaps the Arabs are somehow to blame.

Unless of course Likud has publically renounced their own platform, in which case you undoubtedly can provide a link.

Unless of course Likud has publically renounced their own platform, in which case you undoubtedly can provide a link.

Netanyahu announced a little while ago, maybe a year or so ago, that he supports the establishment of a Palestinian state. Of course the devil is in the details. But Likud supports the establishment of a Palestinian state, and Lieberman from Yisrael Beitenu also supports a Palestinian state. And again, the devil is in the details. Specifically - territory and conditions.

Edited by Bob

I wonder what the reaction would be from Isreal, if Palistine started stopping every boat, and ship going into Isreal because they suspect Isreal is loading up on illegal guns, ammunition, supplied to them by North America which they are.

I don't get, why the News Coverage always has a Palistine reaction labelled a terrorist activity, when Isreal is doing the same terrorist activities, and even more, because Isreal gets the support of Rogue Governments who do the same thing to other countrys around them, like in Iraq, and Afgahnistan.

They should have split up Germany a bit more. West Germany, East Germany, and Jewish Germany. Atleast, now, in todays world, North America wouldn't have had to hear the crying of Terrorism from both Isreal, and Palistine. The fact Isreal is on Palistine land, is, and always will be the issue. The United Nations came up with a bogus document, just for so they had a legit reason to displace, and terrorize Palistinians when they were forcably removed from there home lands, and territory.

Its really just another front for the Christian/Muslim wars that have taken place for centurys.

I just see through the Propaganda. It seems to have you indoctrinated. Some just choose to have a free thinking mind.

I really doubt that it is "propaganda" that suggests that most Jews did not really want to stick around in Germany after World War II.

I wonder what the reaction would be from Isreal, if Palistine started stopping every boat, and ship going into Isreal because they suspect Isreal is loading up on illegal guns, ammunition, supplied to them by North America which they are.

What exactly make the guns illegal?

I don't get, why the News Coverage always has a Palistine reaction labelled a terrorist activity, when Isreal is doing the same terrorist activities,

Can you point to me the last time an isreali suicide bomber struck a commuter bus, or a lunch stand? Hijacked a cruise ship?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel

Other than a variety of US aircraft which Israel ultimately helped develop, Israel handles its own weapon production. Plus, while bucks given to the Arabs is a welfare cheque of sorts, US dollars to Israel is an investment in the future...see the modern computer chip, for example...which you're no doubt using.

I just see through the Propaganda. It seems to have you indoctrinated. Some just choose to have a free thinking mind.

Good one...thought you were serious for a moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel

Other than a variety of US aircraft which Israel ultimately helped develop, Israel handles its own weapon production. Plus, while bucks given to the Arabs is a welfare cheque of sorts, US dollars to Israel is an investment in the future...see the modern computer chip, for example...which you're no doubt using.

Good one...thought you were serious for a moment.

Usually you pay back an investment. Isreal doesn't pay anything back. They are on North American Welfare like the other countrys around them.

I am hot aware of what makes a tomahawk, illegal or for that matter, when israel has ever used one.

So keep swinging...

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Israeli-jets-bomb-Gaza.-Israel-accused-of-ethnic-cleansing-21084.html

Terrorist Isreally Bombings that killed and injured people.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7802515.stm

A few articles of Terrorist Isreally Killings and Murders. What does it matter if both sides are terrorists. North America needs to stop supporting terrorist organizations. Like somebody said, Intel is supporting terrorist organizations responsible for bombings, or is associated with terrorists. Stop North American Welfare to both countrys.

Edited by Chippewa

Usually you pay back an investment. Isreal doesn't pay anything back. They are on North American Welfare like the other countrys around them.

The country's name is Israel. It is surrounded by Arab countries. Throw away your computer...it is probably using its Zionist chipboards to 'phone home' your various online activities.

;)

The country's name is Israel. It is surrounded by Arab countries. Throw away your computer...it is probably using its Zionist chipboards to 'phone home' your various online activities.

;)

I'm just thankful Chippy is'nt going off on his bizzaro First Nations rants...

He's got new material!

Yes...Ramalamabananas.

It's pretty much Mein Kampf Arab style. Treats The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a textbook.

If I remember,it (I assume deliberately) twists a verse in the Koran that scolds a person who hates his brother and says that person is as low as an ape (Hey Lictor!),and uses it to call Jews apes???

It's completely effed up stuff!!