Who will be the next conservative train wreck?

Jack will keep the media off harpers back, so far we have a lady that might have added names to her list, deputy leader calling obama a liar, before to long jack is going need a major massage.

Jack will keep the media off harpers back, so far we have a lady that might have added names to her list, deputy leader calling obama a liar, before to long jack is going need a major massage.

Really?

His party has come out swinging hard.They probably went up 2% in the polls since Mulcair started getting tough.

Oh by the way what I ment by train wreck is a blubering crying bubble head on tv saying look at me look at me.

You've got a pretty liberal view buddy

WWWTT

What I'm interested to see are the newbie NDP MPs in Quebec which were swept in by the tide. Like that cocktail waitress....if her "interest" in politics is at such a low that she'd much rather spend the election campaign in Vegas, how will she fare in Parliament? A lot of young people among the newbies, nothing wrong with age....

Not to mention several of the new Quebec NDP MPs have been saying that the NDP will deliver sovereignty for Quebec. Jack has his hands full.

Martin is Harpers worst nightmare!And hes not goin nowhere buddy!

Conservatives love having Pat Martin around to remind the mainstream voters that the NDP is just a collection of fringe lunatics. He's a useful idiot. Bev Oda increased her voter support after he tore into her. Let's hope he goes after all of the CPC MPs, it's quite helpful.

Not to mention several of the new Quebec NDP MPs have been saying that the NDP will deliver sovereignty for Quebec. Jack has his hands full.

Conservatives love having Pat Martin around to remind the mainstream voters that the NDP is just a collection of fringe lunatics. He's a useful idiot. Bev Oda increased her voter support after he tore into her. Let's hope he goes after all of the CPC MPs, it's quite helpful.

Ya and the NDP vote went down too?

Who cares about Bev!

Pats going to rip Harper apart buddy!

WWWTT

Ya and the NDP vote went down too?

Three times the seats, and a complete loss of influence over the government... that helped you how?

Pats going to rip Harper apart buddy!

I hope he tries. It should be entertaining to watch.

Three times the seats, and a complete loss of influence over the government... that helped you how?

I hope he tries. It should be entertaining to watch.

The reform is famous for guys yelling loud.

Because their base loves it.

You guys are about to lose 50% of your base and your crying.

Yep three times the seats is perfect and now Harper is all alone now

Who are you going to blame when things get bad and the voters are looking for Harpers head on a silver platter?

Good luck buddy

WWWTT

The reform is famous for guys yelling loud.

Because their base loves it.

You guys are about to lose 50% of your base and your crying.

Yep three times the seats is perfect and now Harper is all alone now

Who are you going to blame when things get bad and the voters are looking for Harpers head on a silver platter?

Good luck buddy

WWWTT

Canadian economy just created 58,000 jobs and unemployment fell to 7.6% vs americans 9%. Plus the deficit is on track to be slayed by 2015.

Don't think anyone can find fault with harpers handling of the economy.

Canadian economy just created 58,000 jobs and unemployment fell to 7.6% vs americans 9%. Plus the deficit is on track to be slayed by 2015.

Lots of time for the worms to grow buddy!

WWWTT

You said things like that during the election too, and the base got bigger.

Keep bleating, it's very helpful.

Hey buddy easy on the NDP OK.

We just took out the bloq,liberals and the greens in one election.

The big orange needs alot of wakos to feed on and when we're finished chewing up whats on our plate we're going after you buddy!

Who's going to help you now?Helana gergis?

WWWTT

The big orange needs alot of wakos to feed on and when we're finished chewing up whats on our plate we're going after you buddy!

WWWTT

That's some quality discourse there. I'll be sure to remind you of this rant when you get bumped right back to fourth place next election. :lol:

WWWTT

Hey look, a moron.

That's some quality discourse there. I'll be sure to remind you of this rant when you get bumped right back to fourth place next election. :lol:

And I'll be sure to remind you in four years when the reform are back in opposition!

WWWTT

40,000 of those jobs are low paid part time jobs. Unemployment amongst younger workers and immigrants are around 15%. All of the parties promised they could eliminate the deficit in the same time frame.

As for train wrecks, I'm hoping it's my MP, he talks a lot in the House of Commons about abortion related issues. http://howdtheyvote.ca/member-quotes.php?l=10&m=411&s=341

Edited by sk1d