Layton found nude in massage parlour!

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He answered questions yesterday in a media scrum. His answers just weren't the ones you wanted Shady. Stop lying.

Is there video or a transcript of the questions he answered. I'd love to see or read it. Or are you just referring to the statement he made to the media?

So expecting politicians to take questions from the media is now considered trolling? Wow, so much for democracy.

Not only did he answer questions and address the issue you're talking about, but he didn't run an entire campaign on avoiding the media's questions. Even the reporters that paid $50,000 per seat on the Conservative jet had no access to asking Harper questions.

Look, I get it. You're a partisan hack and you want to get a rise out of people. It's hilarious, but not even the remotest bit credible. In fact, your approach is so bereft of validity that the Conservative Party has not even taken this approach and are distancing themselves for the backlash that is sure to happen, whether at the polls or in the courts.

Is there video or a transcript of the questions he answered. I'd love to see or read it. Or are you just referring to the statement he made to the media?

Just a quick google shows he took questions yesterday. Do you always post statements with out even trying to find out if they are true. Is it because you expect everyone to act like Harper or what?

http://m.news1130.com/Local/Article/219859

Just a quick google shows he took questions yesterday. Do you always post statements with out even trying to find out if they are true. Is it because you expect everyone to act like Harper or what?

http://m.news1130.com/Local/Article/219859

Perfect. That's all I wanted to know. I'm not sure why this wasn't posted pages ago.

Or why the accusers never bothered to check for themselves....

Those are two seperate issues. Layton answering questions from the media is completely different than whether or not there's something more to the story. It's not rocket science to conclude that there may be more to the story regarding an individual found completely naked at a massage place that's cited for sexual services.

Those are two seperate issues. Layton answering questions from the media is completely different than whether or not there's something more to the story. It's not rocket science to conclude that there may be more to the story regarding an individual found completely naked at a massage place that's cited for sexual services.

Or there is no issue at all.

Indeed, it is not rocket science to conclude that there is something more to a story when the POLICE concluded there was nothing more to the story. It's complete non-sense.

Guest American Woman

Perfect. That's all I wanted to know. I'm not sure why this wasn't posted pages ago.

Are you serious? That same information was posted pages ago.

But he has only been judged and hung by people who wouldn't vote for him anyway.
My only interest in the issue is I enjoy watching the NDP squirm as the same type of scurrilous allegation that they have been hurling at Harper for years turns around and bites them. Edited by TimG

My only interest in the issue is I enjoy watching the NDP squirm as the same type of scurrilous allegation that they have been hurling at Harper for years turns around and bites them.

They don't seem to be squirming, but enjoying an uninterrupted increase in support. And when did they make similar types of "scurrilous allegations" at Harper?

My only interest in the issue is I enjoy watching the NDP squirm as the same type of scurrilous allegation that they have been hurling at Harper for years turns around and bites them.

Most people are actually either laughing at how rabid anti-NDPers are latching on this non-issue or turning away in disgust at the non-sense.

Most people are actually either laughing at how rabid anti-NDPers are latching on this non-issue or turning away in disgust at the non-sense.

Or possibly realizing the Jack "John" Layton might be a bit of a sleeze bag.

The Toronto police investigation into the leak of the massage story will keep this thing alive. If there's more to it than Layton admits, he'd better hope this probe doesn't unearth information he would rather keep out of the public domain.

Show me where the place was cited for violations. And as for concluding what "may" be.... there "may" be snow in August, but I doubt it.