Skin colour matters in access to good jobs: study

First Nations sucked the money and technology from Second and Third Nations.

It is illegal immigrants like yourself who come to Canada that suck the Resources, Money, and everything else Canadian Genocide stood up for.

Let me guess, you were born on stolen property called Canada, now you have no history, no culture, and the only thing you know is that Racism is the best way of life for yourself. I know I'd punch your face in, and kick your mother and dog in the head while im at it.

Your just an immigrant terrorist who came here for no other reason then to spew your terrorist Bin Ladin/Hitler ways. You are all the same. My grandfather use to pile up your family in Germany and use them as sandbags.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is illegal immigrants like yourself who come to Canada that suck the Resources, Money, and everything else Canadian Genocide stood up for.

Let me guess, you were born on stolen property called Canada, now you have no history, no culture, and the only thing you know is that Racism is the best way of life for yourself. I know I'd punch your face in, and kick your mother and dog in the head while im at it.

Your just an immigrant terrorist who came here for no other reason then to spew your terrorist Bin Ladin/Hitler ways. You are all the same. My grandfather use to pile up your family in Germany and use them as sandbags.

Does anyone else want to wave goodbye to this clown, or should I do it?

What the hell?

Why don't you run for office with platform that you have nothing and want even less. One has to put his money where his mouth is. Talk is cheap.

As one enterpreneur put it about luck. "Luck is important, and the harder I work the more I get of it".

No one got rich watching TV and complaining about hard working neighbour who grows more carrots than he does.

Let me guess one enterpreneur also said to you "It's better to sell stolen property, and call it a country like Canada so immigrant terrorists like yourself, can sell off resources, and tell the people you stole from, its your fault I made racist laws called the Indian Act."

So thats what land laundering no good terrorist immigrants like yourself are doing. Causing more economic terrorism.

Why don't you run for office with platform that you have nothing and want even less. One has to put his money where his mouth is. Talk is cheap.

As one enterpreneur put it about luck. "Luck is important, and the harder I work the more I get of it".

No one got rich watching TV and complaining about hard working neighbour who grows more carrots than he does.

Hmm running for office,maybe when I have more time.Right now I am building another house and am also working a full time job.I am enjoying this weekend off.

No argument hear about the benefits of hard work!

WWWTT

Chippewa, are you some Aboriginal separatist/nationalist who regards Canada as "stolen land"?

Chippewa is a Nationhood, with its own Language in Culture.

It would be the same question as saying are you some sort of European Caucazoid looking to seperate Chippewa?

If you can figure out the difference between Russia, and Italy plus the language that goes with it. Then you might be starting to think down the same track.

Look at British Columbia. Only 1 island was ever sold there. Now they have a province. You tell me what the definition of theft is.

Chipp please tone it a down a little.

I read a little of what you wrote and thats kinda harsh man.

Some of these guys here do deserve what you are proposing(some of the stuff others have written is real terrible) but you have to be more articulate on how to use their own words against them.

WWWTT

I love this :)

Posts like that are the reason alcohol should not be allowed on reserves. In fact most Treaties are invalid now because indians broke it by alcohol. Most people don't read the Treaties so they don't know and politicians are too politically correct to appear "racist". They want to get elected again.

Let me guess, you were born on stolen property called Canada, now you have no history, no culture, and the only thing you know is that Racism is the best way of life for yourself.

You're so drunk you forgot you just said "illegal immigrant" in this very post. It's getting better by a minute :D

I know I'd punch your face in, and kick your mother and dog in the head while im at it.

Make my day!

My mother's dead long ago. I have no dog, only cats, 'cause I don't need any defence. I use 357 :D

My grandfather use to pile up your family in Germany and use them as sandbags.

If that was so how did I got here? Brought in by the Great Raven? White man told you where Germany is? Columbus of Vikings? You're lucky. They taught you how to write and read.

Edited by Saipan

If you can figure out the difference between Russia, and Italy

Most people know the difference between Swan Lake and La pastorella mia. To you it's all just monotonous beating of a drum, over and over...

Khoches eto pa Ruski?

Provide reference it was.

Sure:

Royal Proclamation 1763 says that all lands outside of the 4 Colonies are "Indian Lands". (BTW there were no treaties for most of Canada and later treaties only cover about 1/3 of the vast territory Canada now claims). But there was never any surrender of land since Nations had overlapping territories. The best that could happen is that Natives surrender ~some~ (but not all) of their rights to certain tracts. Canada still legally belongs to First Nations. And infact, southern Ontario is still the sovereign territory of Six Nations. There has never been any treaties with them, nor have they ever surrendered any part of Ontario as required under the law.

Six Nations does. It comes in the form of the Nanfan Treaty 1701 which shows that it surrendered Ohio, and Michigan to the British but reserved what is now southern Ontario under their own sovereignty.

Then in the maps that accompanied the Royal Proclamation 1763 southern Ontario is clearly identified in a number of places as being "Six Nations Territory".

After that time the only way that British or Canada could occupy use or claim land was to accept a free and voluntary surrender from Six Nations. In the history of Canada there has never been a surrender by Six Nations. Thus the Royal Proclamation supersedes all deeds and claims under the supreme law of Canada.

Edited by charter.rights

Are you trying to distance yourself from likes of Chief Ahenakew?

Not any more than you snuggle yourself with the likes of European racists.

So what flar rock you came from under?

One far better than the shit-hole you fled with tail between legs.

As per examples I gave.

Go back read.

I came as ready made taxpayer. Where did YOU come from?

Zundel paid taxes too - another European racist. He not eat tax free squirrels and possum like you though.

I love this :)

Posts like that are the reason alcohol should not be allowed on reserves. In fact most Treaties are invalid now because indians broke it by alcohol. Most people don't read the Treaties so they don't know and politicians are too politically correct to appear "racist". They want to get elected again.

You're so drunk you forgot you just said "illegal immigrant" in this very post. It's getting better by a minute :D

Make my day!

My mother's dead long ago. I have no dog, only cats, 'cause I don't need any defence. I use 357 :D

If that was so how did I got here? Brought in by the Great Raven? White man told you where Germany is? Columbus of Vikings? You're lucky. They taught you how to write and read.

So your indicating that treaties and contracts were written and signed with people who were impaired from alcohol?? lol... Then that would mean they are invalid, and the land goes back to the people who own it. YOu can't forget First Nations were never defeated in war. Infact over the past few decades, we have been taking land back all over Canada forcefully.

We took over a Canadian Army Base called ipperwash, or otherwise known as Stoney Point First Nation. We took over Oka, after the Army moved in on the First Nations there, the US army reported 43 planes that flew under the radar leaving Oka. The Canadian Army did back off after Hydro Towers going to London Ontario were ripped down during Oka. Another Chief told Canada it was going to be a cold winter in Edmonton and Calgary with no hydro if the Army didn't back off.

Six Nations took back some of there land by force, ripped some hydro towers down there, ripped up a road, and had recovered a file that Identified all of the CSIS agents in the area, along with profiles of First Nations people in the area.

There is one spot outwest on a mountain resort were over 100 people have been arrested for protesting against stolen property and laundered land.

If all you have is a 357 mag pee shooter, then I suggest you get yourself a few pop-eye sticks to go with it.

To this date 70% of the Canadian Army Rangers are First Nation, and we have 250 thousand First Nation Troops in the Marines.

Canada has a war manual on how to handle the Al Quada and First Nations Warriors. Although First Nations should have it the other way around since Al Quada and Canada are both guilty of war crimes, and genocide.

Six Nations does. It comes in the form of the Nanfan Treaty 1701 which shows that it surrendered Ohio, and Michigan to the British but reserved what is now southern Ontario under their own sovereignty.

Then in the maps that accompanied the Royal Proclamation 1763 southern Ontario is clearly identified in a number of places as being "Six Nations Territory".

After that time the only way that British or Canada could occupy use or claim land was to accept a free and voluntary surrender from Six Nations. In the history of Canada there has never been a surrender by Six Nations. Thus the Royal Proclamation supersedes all deeds and claims under the supreme law of Canada.

The biggest hole in Canadian Law is the following:

1. BNA Act does not describe or define First Nations Rights or Treaties.

2. The 1982 Canadian Constitution says it recognizes and affirms aboriginal rights and treaties.

That would mean by law, that all of First Nations rights are still intact by law. They are not Canadian. But the other way around, immigrants would need to identify with the territories of the area. So if you live in Southern Ontario, then you would need to apply for Chippewa Citizanship, and not a Canadian citizanship.

All the Indian Act did was try to take away from the Nationhoods of First Nations, and brand them as an "Indian". This would be the same as if First Nations went to europe, told Belguim, England, Italy, France, Greece, and the rest of them that they were no longer known as these types of people and under the new "Caucazoid Act", that they would now be known as "Caucazoids".

Where are you getting these numbers? :D

They tax over a 1/4 trillion a year well over that actually.

Look at the tax statistics from the government. Department of Finance, Tresury Board etc.. is there some reason you are doubting this?

Liberals left higher debt than when they took over. ... And also used GST as on one else before or after..

They did not. Mulrooney was the one behind GST not Chretien.

Edited by William Ashley

What makes the Royal Proclaimation Legal?

What makes sale by Joseph Brant of the Halidman Tract illegal?

What makes the various treaties illegal for instance

"By 1812, 14 treaties covered the shorelines of the lower Great Lakes and the upper St. Lawrence. Some of these treaties covered extremely large areas. For example, a 1790 treaty with the Ojibwe covered some 2 million acres of land between the Thames River and Lake Erie. (In return, the Ojibwe received £1200.)22 Some 75,000 non-Aboriginal people then lived in what is now Ontario"

Also didn't Iroquois just come in and take the land and enslave the other six nations through war to get that land? Did you sign a treaty with the tribes you enslaved? If it is your custom just to "capture" people then why can't the British do the same to you? If you can throw a stickball into a fort and kill the occupants by guile why can't the British do that to you?

Then they got kicked out of the USA by the Americans?

What makes your claim legitimate if you killed the people who had claim to the land to "have that land" That isn't the "modern standard", it is actually against current international law to annex other countries. Your claim seems to be based on a standard that isn't seen as moral in the modern world. Why should the law recognize evil and corruption as a root of ownership? Do you not even know your own history of how the Iroqouis came upon that land, and if you don't, how do you know it is yours?

This isn't a denile just a demand for some answers.

What are the names of the people who do not have hunting grounds?

Where are the evictions from land you are living on?

Where are your land use laws?

Edited by William Ashley

What makes the Royal Proclaimation Legal?

What makes sale by Joseph Brant of the Halidman Tract illegal?

What makes the various treaties illegal for instance

"By 1812, 14 treaties covered the shorelines of the lower Great Lakes and the upper St. Lawrence. Some of these treaties covered extremely large areas. For example, a 1790 treaty with the Ojibwe covered some 2 million acres of land between the Thames River and Lake Erie. (In return, the Ojibwe received £1200.)22 Some 75,000 non-Aboriginal people then lived in what is now Ontario"

Also didn't Iroquois just come in and take the land and enslave the other six nations through war to get that land? Did you sign a treaty with the tribes you enslaved? If it is your custom just to "capture" people then why can't the British do the same to you? If you can throw a stickball into a fort and kill the occupants by guile why can't the British do that to you?

Then they got kicked out of the USA by the Americans?

What makes your claim legitimate if you killed the people who had claim to the land to "have that land" That isn't the "modern standard", it is actually against current international law to annex other countries. Your claim seems to be based on a standard that isn't seen as moral in the modern world. Why should the law recognize evil and corruption as a root of ownership? Do you not even know your own history of how the Iroqouis came upon that land, and if you don't, how do you know it is yours?

This isn't a denile just a demand for some answers.

Actually 6 nations is just that, 6 different nations who mainly come from the east coast, they were forced into unity because of the genocidal "Indian Removal Act", in the United States. Most of them are Mohawk, and infact the Mohawks were at war with the 3 Fires Confederacy for 100's of years. The 3 Fires Confederacy are the Ojibwe, Potowatimi, Odawa. This group was responsible for defeating General St.Clair were it was the largest defeat of any American Army in history. General St. Clair was quoted as saying:

"The Indians don't fight fair, they hide behind trees, and rocks".

The most famous war between the Mohawks and 3 Fires Confederacy was the battle of Skull Mound, near Tobermory Ontario. This was the battle over the Flint and Fur Trade. The Ojibwe had 1500 canoes that came across the bay from Manitoulin Island, and helped defeat the Mohawks. The famous part of this battle was the Ojibway left one survivor and told him to look at the "Skull Mound" of Mohawks, and tell his people that this would happen to them if they tried again.

So when Canada gave away Chippewa Territory to 6 Nations, the Ojibway or Chippewa were never compansated for this at the Haldimond Tract.

Although during the war of 1812, the Indian Removal Act forced the Mohawks to choose sides, and fight with the 3 Fires Confederacy to help them continue to survive. The Americans were defeated badly and Chief Tucumseh had the famous "Cowardly Dog" speech, he says:

"The English fight like cowardly dogs, they fight and run with there tails between there legs".

After this war was completed, the British have always made Treaties from a Nation to Nation relationship and basis. That is why First Nations could never be called a Canadian, but it should be the other way around, the Immigrants need to apply for Ojibwe, Chippewa, or Cree Citizanship pertaining to that area of the country.

Most Treaties should be considered broken contracts and deemed invalid if there ever was a ruling in International Courts. Most payments for Land was never made, so the Treaties should be invalid based on the agreement.