British Leader Admits Multiculturalism Has Failed Badly

I don`t think the Prime minister of Great Britian was speaking of curtailing immigration. He is speaking about a real problem of religious fanatics that are home grown who want to curtail religious and political freedom of all those who are not Islamists. If one looks to acts of terrorism within Great Britian it is fanatical home grown Islamists. That is a truth. It is not discrimination . Silence by the majority of people who follow Islam who do not preach violence have a duty to their country to speak up. Just as the Prime minister has.

I don`t think the Prime minister of Great Britian was speaking of curtailing immigration. He is speaking about a real problem of religious fanatics that are home grown who want to curtail religious and political freedom of all those who are not Islamists. If one looks to acts of terrorism within Great Britian it is fanatical home grown Islamists. That is a truth. It is not discrimination . Silence by the majority of people who follow Islam who do not preach violence have a duty to their country to speak up. Just as the Prime minister has.

The Prime Minister has not, to my knowledge, spoken up about the way the UK's foreign policy has exacerbated and increased terrorism, even though he certainly knows it to be the case.

Does he not have such a responsibility? Or is this only to apply to peaceful Muslims?

The Prime Minister has not, to my knowledge, spoken up about the way the UK's foreign policy has exacerbated and increased terrorism, even though he certainly knows it to be the case.

Does he not have such a responsibility? Or is this only to apply to peaceful Muslims?

I can`t see what one has to do with the other! He is speaking about home grown British citizens creating acts of terrorism . These people are Islamists first in their hearts over being citizens of Great Britian. Our country has had good relationships with Egypt where Christians are murdered for just being. Should I be committing terrorists acts in Canada because I am of the Christian faith? Of course not. If those citizens of the Islamic faith are so upset at multicultual Britian and the wars they find themselves in,do the brave thing ,denounce their citizenship and immigrate where they can support their cause in an honourable fashion as true soldiers. Last I heard Great Britian does have free elections that represent all citizens.

Britain is further along then Canada is but Canada is heading for the same place Britain is in now. Islamic extremists in public office, honor killings becoming commonplace. The mayor of East London is an Islamic Jihadist who supports the use of violence. Islamic racists closing off entire portions of cities to whites.

This is coming to Canada, make no mistake about it. I've said it many times. Another 10 years we'll be where Britain is now. The Muslim population is exploding in western countries, they wish to control them. Muslim families are encouraged to have as many children as possible. They are encouraged to populate one area so as to choke out and displace white families.

Once they do that they move to start changing the school system in their area to better support Sharia Law. The entire Muslim faith is based upon Sharia Law. You cannot have one without the other. Western liberals are being fooled by these people and we're going to pay the price for their ignorance. Us and our children, for it's our children who will really need to fight off these people or be consumed by them and their ideals.

See these Muslims aren't like the Jews and Non Catholic Christians who set out and created t heir own private school system with their own money. The Muslims want to change the public system to fulfill their own needs.

In my opinion people should be coming to Canada already speaking English and should adopt Canadian values instead of trying to force Canadians to adopt the ways of life of their native homeland.

What we need to do is require immigrants to take a course on human rights and tolerance, rights which include women, homosexuals and people of other faiths. We should ask them if believe in democracy and equality of all before the law and do they intend to uphold our laws. Cameron is right when he says we need lot less of the passive tolerance of recent years, and the U.K. especially can relate to that.

Why just require the immigrants to do it? Why not all Canadians? And they pass or they get kicked out right? Although I think a few Canadians, some of them here on this board, would lie through their teeth to remain in the comfort and freedom of the Great White North.

Or did you have some other objective test to suggest? A Sorting Hat perhaps?

Edited by Shwa

Britain is further along then Canada is but Canada is heading for the same place Britain is in now. Islamic extremists in public office, honor killings becoming commonplace. The mayor of East London is an Islamic Jihadist who supports the use of violence. Islamic racists closing off entire portions of cities to whites.

This is coming to Canada, make no mistake about it. I've said it many times. Another 10 years we'll be where Britain is now. The Muslim population is exploding in western countries, they wish to control them. Muslim families are encouraged to have as many children as possible. They are encouraged to populate one area so as to choke out and displace white families.

Once they do that they move to start changing the school system in their area to better support Sharia Law. The entire Muslim faith is based upon Sharia Law. You cannot have one without the other. Western liberals are being fooled by these people and we're going to pay the price for their ignorance. Us and our children, for it's our children who will really need to fight off these people or be consumed by them and their ideals.

See these Muslims aren't like the Jews and Non Catholic Christians who set out and created t heir own private school system with their own money. The Muslims want to change the public system to fulfill their own needs.

In my opinion people should be coming to Canada already speaking English and should adopt Canadian values instead of trying to force Canadians to adopt the ways of life of their native homeland.

No, it isn't coming to Canada, there is no evidence of it and no one is as particularly paranoid as you.

Canadian values have a force all of their own. It's called a winter coat. Once you slip one of those babies on, we are all the same.

No, it isn't coming to Canada, there is no evidence of it and no one is as particularly paranoid as you.

Canadian values have a force all of their own. It's called a winter coat. Once you slip one of those babies on, we are all the same.

Well said.

If there's evidence that this is a threat, why aren't they holding Harper to task for this situation ?

Oh right, "he has no choice but to be politically correct". :rolleyes:

I can`t see what one has to do with the other! He is speaking about home grown British citizens creating acts of terrorism . These people are Islamists first in their hearts over being citizens of Great Britian. Our country has had good relationships with Egypt where Christians are murdered for just being. Should I be committing terrorists acts in Canada because I am of the Christian faith? Of course not. If those citizens of the Islamic faith are so upset at multicultual Britian and the wars they find themselves in,do the brave thing ,denounce their citizenship and immigrate where they can support their cause in an honourable fashion as true soldiers. Last I heard Great Britian does have free elections that represent all citizens.

He said that peaceful Muslims who do not advocate violence "have a duty to speak up, just as the PM has."

I pointed out that the PM hasn't spoken up about British culpability for the very terrorism we're talking about.

That's pretty clear.

How are the British responsible for home grown Islamic terrorism?

Well, I didn't say "home grown" terrorism, I just said terrorism.

For example, the little gangsters' coalition created one of the world's worst terrorism problems in Iraq. Luckily, of course, it was mostly Arabs who have been the victims, so no big deal.

And yes, such awful UK policies are also co-responsible for the Islamist terrorism in the UK.

Edited by bloodyminded

Well, I didn't say "home grown" terrorism, I just said terrorism.

For example, the little gangsters' coalition created one of the world's worst terrorism problems in Iraq. Luckily, of course, it was mostly Arabs who have been the victims, so no big deal.

And yes, such awful UK policies are also co-responsible for the Islamist terrorism in the UK.

So if you disagree with your countries democraticaly elected government policies then it is a legitimate excuse for one religious sigment of your society to create terrorism? Have I got that right?

So if you disagree with your countries democraticaly elected government policies then it is a legitimate excuse for one religious sigment of your society to create terrorism? Have I got that right?

No, you haven't got that right. I'm not talking about justifying behaviour, I'm talking about recognizing the likely consequences of one's actions.

And in the case of Iraq, the UK and the US were explicitly warned about exactly these consequences, over and over, so they were fully aware of the possibilities; in fact, I have no doubt that they knew much of what would happen, but simply didn't care.

Their brave nobility sure brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it? Makes us all want to sing "Britannia Rule the Waves" or "America the Beautiful," or something.

Edited by bloodyminded

Surely you are aware that Ezra Levant won his fight to publish the Mohammad cartoons, while Mark Steyn also walked away from claims made against him? So there's an established precedent against the very thing you claim is a "serious threat". You're swimming against the tide on that one.
I'm extermely well aware of these historical facts. I am also aware of the man-hours that went into their defense and that the average joe with the temerity to publish a Mohamed cartoon may not have the funds or the intestinal fortitude to fight back.

I'm extermely well aware of these historical facts. I am also aware of the man-hours that went into their defense and that the average joe with the temerity to publish a Mohamed cartoon may not have the funds or the intestinal fortitude to fight back.

I thought a hotshot lawyer like you would understand the concept of precedent.

Now: what about the rest?

It is not immigration that does not work! It is multiculturism that does not work. It is not racist to say the obvious. What other group than Islamic extremists,born in Great Britian are a threat to their own country.

Historically, the Japanese, the Chinese, the Irish... lots of folks.

These are the same anti-immigrant arguments that were used 100 years ago and more. "More British immigrants, less from Ukraine, China, Italy" or you name where.

Many countries are now finding themselves trying to deal with immigrant populations unwilling to accept the laws and values in their adopted societies, this is one of them. It is not unreasonable to expect all immigrants who want to live here to follow our compulsory educational requirements.

WINNIPEG— A dozen Muslim families who recently arrived in Canada have told Winnipeg’s Louis Riel School Division that they want their children excused from compulsory elementary school music and coed physical education programs for religious and cultural reasons.

“This is one of our realities in Manitoba now, as a result of immigration,” said superintendent Terry Borys. “We were faced with some families who were really adamant about this. Music was not part of the cultural reality.”

Read more: http://life.nationalpost.com/2011/02/05/muslim-families-in-winnipeg-want-children-excused-from-certain-classes/#ixzz1DgvH32CF

Tariq Fatah has some interesting things to say about it.