Mental illness and other plauges of modern living.

Oleg Bach

I have one thing to say as far as those who question my connection to reality..If you living in todays world are not a tad mentally ill..then you are an immoral bastard that accepts every horrific injustice as normal. In other words if you are totally mentally healthy, you are probably a little bit of a sociopath.

Pretty soon ---------"I am out of order...out of service.

Can't work cos' working makes me nervous"...........

Looks like I might have to declare metal bankruptcy pretty soon...you know - sell my credibilty for an early pension...took a long time to become this frazzled - but - I guess being aware is considered a disabilty in a world that has become based totally on deception ..............Maybe the world and it's power structures have always been this way?

It's odd that we have a system that attempts to alter the individual who is under stress..rather than alter the social economic environment. But of course in our liberal - take responsibility for yourself if you are screwed up even if you were screwed by someone else..and "let the healing begin...and move on" - and "closure" and all those other Orwellian terms of endearment that create a situation where the victim is responsible for their own injury...put bluntly..I am old enough to have witness the incrimental changes in society...and it can drive you nuts.

NOW if you offically declare yourself nuts..in order to get a little extra cash...or have the bureacrats cease their Harris style systemic harrassment...a prolem might result in the future..History might just repeat it self as what happened in Nazi Germany - those that were declared nuts were eventually exterminated for being useless...but I will take my chances and see of some practioner of the healing spiritual arts can shrink my head down to an operable size...What do you think of that Jack?

Madness and Civilization: A History of Insanity in the Age of Reason, by Michel Foucault

It's a pertty good book, you should read it. At the library no doubt, they probably have several copies.

Please note that as much as you wish to place blame, you are offering to confine yourself. Don't be too disapointed if Jack agrees with your offer.

Madness and Civilization: A History of Insanity in the Age of Reason, by Michel Foucault

It's a pertty good book, you should read it. At the library no doubt, they probably have several copies.

Please note that as much as you wish to place blame, you are offering to confine yourself. Don't be too disapointed if Jack agrees with your offer.

I expect Jack to agree..He is totally predictable. Folks around here do not know a lot about lateral thinking...it's as if when I want I have three minds...one that is centric...one that is left eccentric and one that is right eccentric...I go down the middle with confidence and generating a sense of trust...Then being the manipulative person I am..the left and right encircle you and I have you under control..kind of like a net. IF like all politicals you want power - you must learn the art of deception..and in order to be a great king of liars you must actually believe your lie or fiction.

Got rid of my book collection...maybe it's time to build up and old fashioned library again...so - Madness and Civilization hugh? The title sounds good. I might just look it up seeing the library is very close. As for placing blame or judging "civilization" - I am of the old Christian premise of, do not judge least yeh be judged' _ I do not fear being judged...Judgement is important..not everything is good for society or the individual. Discrimination is also important. Somethings and situations are toxic and others generate health.

I was surprised that Jack did not go for the bait.

So what do you believe the solutions is to societies problems?

Firstly - justice and the peaceful satisfaction that results in a society where fair play is again held in value. Secondly.....that the proverbial rule of the "beast" - or collective social consciousness is recognized for the brutal and heartless trouble maker that it is..in other words - when humans enter into a type of collective corporism...all heart and soul disappears and we are ruled by policy - policy that can harm...but real benevolence is not part of the corporate world...survival of the corporate entity is held above all - to the detriment of humanity and to the distruction of personal human freedom and real individuality.

And lastly...some thing that has been ignored and manipulated for the last 2000 years....a thing called TRUTH - or commonly called reality ...when you hear fools say "that is your truth" - or "that is YOUR reality" - we have a serious problem...if we can not all agree at once and with in the same time...what is real and what is not..then we are on the road to slow ruination - as we see now.

People do not understand that all of the worlds great religions were all hyjacked and perverted by the state..and used to control and enslave - dupe and moblize the populace to war - where only a few benefit...and a few become rich. Religion and state have never been seperate - secularism is religion and based in religion...secularism and religion are the same entity...Goodness or the God concept is important - whether you believe in the entity or not - Is not the issue..to have goodness or God prevail and to put him at the top of the pyramid...is insurance that humans do not play God and oppress - depress and generally abuse their fellows.

Look at Judism - Islam - Christianity - all are ruled by men playing God and saying they speak for God - no human being has ever spoken for God - God is nature and the nature of God is that it does not need a voice or proof.

Take creationism - there is the silly version and the smart one...for instance - the big bang theory...states ...that all spawned for the great nothing....so when something is created from nothing that is creation...but people don't get it...the great nothing could have stayed nothing - but it made a thoughful decision to become something - in other words the endless universe thinks and there is a GOD...which is the ultmate rule of law...

LAW must be adhered to - at present we are a lawless and lost race of assholes...who take earth that is designed as a heaven and turn it into a living hell for most...and this is not just or good or healthy...To rule be deception is loathsome. We can do better than that!

I have one thing to say as far as those who question my connection to reality..If you living in todays world are not a tad mentally ill..then you are an immoral bastard that accepts every horrific injustice as normal. In other words if you are totally mentally healthy, you are probably a little bit of a sociopath.

Pretty soon ---------"I am out of order...out of service.

Can't work cos' working makes me nervous"...........

One of the least crazy things you've said in awhile. i agree.

• 1 month later...

One of the least crazy things you've said in awhile. i agree.

Oleg is anything but "crazy". The only word I would use is lol, "jaded" or a tad 'cynical". Sometimes I agree with Oleg sometimes I find him way from outer space, sometimes I disagree. All I know is Oleg says what he thinks.

Oleg I find your comments about gay people bizarre by the way. I think you need to spend a bit more time distinguishing pedophiles from gays. I suspect though there is a good reason you blur the two categories. May I suggest on that issue I read into your comments unresolved anger at being betrayed and violated in your life. On that point I will only say, you are too insightful and creative to remain angry at certain things you can never change from the past.I speak from experience. Use your intelligence to pierce the illusions that the betrayals have led you to feel.

Oleg you are an individual. No other term need to be used. Phack labels.

Now I am waiting for your latest analysis of Ghaddafi.

Edited by Rue

Mental illness is a serious issue that doesn't get the respect it deserves. People are often belittled and made fun of for having a mental illness. Even on this very board it happens more times then I'd like to admit.

Mental illness deserves a bigger stage then it currently gets as well as increased spending toward services used by those with mental illness. If not better spending then certainly restructured spending so that the people that need to sue the services can instead of the money being tied up in governing bureaucracy.

Mental illness is a serious issue that doesn't get the respect it deserves. People are often belittled and made fun of for having a mental illness. Even on this very board it happens more times then I'd like to admit.

Mental illness deserves a bigger stage then it currently gets as well as increased spending toward services used by those with mental illness. If not better spending then certainly restructured spending so that the people that need to sue the services can instead of the money being tied up in governing bureaucracy.

Is this an admission of some sort Mr C? Perhaps we can slow down on ripping your missteps if that is the case.

Is this an admission of some sort Mr C? Perhaps we can slow down on ripping your missteps if that is the case.

My post has nothing to do with me. It has to do with the serious lack of attention and respect mental health and people with mental health issues get. It's a very real issue that doesn't get the necessary attention it deserves because it isn't a "sexy" issue for any politician or activist to latch onto.

Edit- It's sad that just because an issue isn't sexy enough means that the issue doesn't get the funding and attention it deserves. It isn't right that public funding is a popularity contest or the noisiest minority contest...sad. people with mental health issues are forced to suffer in silence while OCAP steals the stage with their nonsense.

Edited by Mr.Canada

agreed. Mental illness gets kicked to the curb when it comes to our universal health system as well.

Oleg is anything but "crazy". The only word I would use is lol, "jaded" or a tad 'cynical". Sometimes I agree with Oleg sometimes I find him way from outer space, sometimes I disagree. All I know is Oleg says what he thinks.

Oleg I find your comments about gay people bizarre by the way. I think you need to spend a bit more time distinguishing pedophiles from gays. I suspect though there is a good reason you blur the two categories. May I suggest on that issue I read into your comments unresolved anger at being betrayed and violated in your life. On that point I will only say, you are too insightful and creative to remain angry at certain things you can never change from the past.I speak from experience. Use your intelligence to pierce the illusions that the betrayals have led you to feel.

Oleg you are an individual. No other term need to be used. Phack labels.

Now I am waiting for your latest analysis of Ghaddafi.

Firstly..........I do not confuse pedophiles with gays...secondly...I am not in a state of anger..nor can anger be resovled...I do get preturbed when someone insists that they know me and believe I am angry...talked to an MD the other day who got a report from another doctor..at my request...The report was inaccurate...containing lots of mistakes...seem that people are not diligent or accurate these days...point being the MD said..."If you worry there is a nice drug you can take"..........I responded that "my worries are relevant" _ He shut right up at that point...it seems the way these people deal with those that have concerns regarding the defects in society...is to dope em up and they will forget that they are living in an imperfect and uncomfortable world..with this attitude - nothing will improve because the need for progress and evolution has been errased chemically.

Having said that...I really don't give a shit about some of the things that I comment on..most of it is artistic thought - speculation and common theory - but it is just as relevant as established and institutional thought. Everybody uses speculation - why should I be denyed that privledge?

As for GHADAFI.............WELL...He reminds my of a more flamboyant George Bush..who was once a cocaine user...and I swear that I saw Bush show signs of cocaine injestion standing at the podeum...people fail to realize that the rich and powerful sometimes are exposed to the recreational and sometimes the habitual use of dope....GHADAFI is a user...with cocaine..the angelic frontal lobe of the brain is frozen and all that is left operating is the primative lizard brain....which does not have angelic or evolved qualities....also - He has taken his own ideas...and embraced them as being in a state of perfection - which is partly due to dope and partly due to the fact that he has institutionalized himself within his own concepts...and STOPPED learning..

In other words he has created his own religion which is him...it will be difficult to retract himself - once you declare yourself a god...like Alexander the great - you get a god damned cold and die.

As for Lybia - let nature take it's course..Interference of anykind increases the evil...This is mankinds greatest error...They say "we must protect the innocence" - and "destroy the evil doers" --------well what happens is that nature or GOD - or how ever your percieve it gets shorted out ...we a not supposed to destroy evil or good...God created both..and nature removes what is sinister naturally....in other words let Ghadifi destroy himself..because the collective is about to eat that king bee.