Is it time for a President Trump?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willey's assault claims were not upheld....Jones prevailed out of and inside court in the long run in the now famous impeachment record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Willey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._Jones

In any event, why is it acceptable for women voters to swoon over Mr. Clinton, but not for males to do the same for Ms. Palin?

Its fine for males to swoon after Sarah Palin... hell... Id bang her! I just wouldnt VOTE FOR HER because shes as dumb as god damn post.

Of course he can. But if Palin is too flaky, then Trump won't pass the flake test either.

His very public persona, which was never produced with political leadership in mind (unlike Palin, whose every public step is calculated politically, whether they're mistakes or not), will make him seem untrustworthy. His extremely public and ridiculous spat with Rosie O'Donnell will be replayed endlessly.

How do you suppose "She's a fat slob!" repeated ad nauseum will go over with the world's fattest electorate? :)

Or that poor little Wall Street has been unfairly scapegoated...that should go over quite well. :)

Edited by bloodyminded

Total disgrace, the vision of Obama and the big cheeze noodle from China chuming it up! What has China done for us lately? All I see is a billion ton's of inferiour product that falls apart in seconds...and fills up land fill sights - we are NOT getting our moneys' worth - ALL product ...including all metal....is poorly made. It is as if they don't have a person smart enough to understand metalurgy...I guess that's what happens when you mess with the genetic pool and kill all your clever people...China and trade with that nation is a total ruse..The only people that benefit are a few elite...in China - and a few elite here who sold us out...and for what? Cheap labour ---increased profits? I DON'T GET IT....America is in debt to that shit hole Asian hell hole....Being in debt is fine if you actually got something...we got nothing!

Try again rookie....and learn what "main supplier" means. The Saudis and Mexicans have been "main suppliers" far longer than Canada.

And again you're full of bullshit up to your eyeballs. Do you understand the difference between supplier and supplier(s)....which was not my statement, but something you added, likely because you posted numbers without first taking a look at them. Or is it an addition problem? Since even if we do compare Canada with combined imports from Saudi Arabia and Mexico, the Canadian total is still higher, based on your own source!

Its fine for males to swoon after Sarah Palin... hell... Id bang her! I just wouldnt VOTE FOR HER because shes as dumb as god damn post.

Not only wouldn't I vote for her, I wouldn't even do her to begin with! Maybe it's the voice, but right now I'm feeling that the recent Enquirer revelations of Todd Palin's latest affair is justified compensation for having to be married to her.

Not only wouldn't I vote for her, I wouldn't even do her to begin with! Maybe it's the voice, but right now I'm feeling that the recent Enquirer revelations of Todd Palin's latest affair is justified compensation for having to be married to her.

You mean you cannot stand that nasally "Hackey Mam" voice?

Or

"The only difference between me and a Pit Bull is...Lipstick!"

:rolleyes::lol:

By the way,that last analogy was simply frightening...

You mean you cannot stand that nasally "Hackey Mam" voice?

Or

"The only difference between me and a Pit Bull is...Lipstick!"

:rolleyes::lol:

By the way,that last analogy was simply frightening...

Her voice is horrible, and her demeanor is equally revolting. It beats me why this woman gives fat old conservative men wood!

Her voice is horrible, and her demeanor is equally revolting. It beats me why this woman gives fat old conservative men wood!

Well..

I suspect that small percantage of fat old conservative men that do get wood from viewing "The Pitbull in Lipstick" are:

1.Probably so unattractive that they have little choice buy to fantasize.

2.Have views so equally abhorrent to most that they could'nt get laid waving a $100 bill around in a whorehouse.

3.They're turned on by dimwitted authoritarian types

Well..

I suspect that small percantage of fat old conservative men that do get wood from viewing "The Pitbull in Lipstick" are:

1.Probably so unattractive that they have little choice buy to fantasize.

2.Have views so equally abhorrent to most that they could'nt get laid waving a $100 bill around in a whorehouse.

3.They're turned on by dimwitted authoritarian types

Thanks! Could be some combination of the three. Some of the conservative media guys think she's sexy....I assume most of them could afford better.

Anyways, I hate to interrupt a great outbreak of Palin Derangement Syndrome. But on the topic of Donald Trump, there seems to be an attack the messenger not the message degeneration occurring. Probably because everything he's said about unfair trade, currency manipulation and OPEC are completely correct. I guess some people just don't like him personally, so name calling substitutes for any real discussion.

Anyways, I hate to interrupt a great outbreak of Palin Derangement Syndrome.

We're just reminiscing for old time's sake, since Mamma Grizzly's 15 minutes are almost up, thanks to her stupid notion of going on the attack in the wake of the Tucson shootings. Now her fans are complaining that the lamestream media is ignoring her.

But on the topic of Donald Trump, there seems to be an attack the messenger not the message degeneration occurring.

That's because candidates for office can't be taken at face value when it comes to their messages. And how does anyone trust what Donald Trump has to say.

Probably because everything he's said about unfair trade, currency manipulation and OPEC are completely correct. I guess some people just don't like him personally, so name calling substitutes for any real discussion.

His statements about OPEC are worthless -- either he's clueless about the decline in OPEC oil reserves, or he's playing along with populist rhetoric. Same with China -- he's complaining about unfair trade, but I don't hear him criticize U.S. manufacturers who outsourced their production to China. He can flap his gums about China all he wants, but the more U.S. debt China owns, the less leverage they have to use against China, no matter who's president!

As oppose to the community organizer currently occupying the White House? Who let's China place huge tariffs on American exports. Who let's China completely manipulate their currency without any repercussions. If that's presidential material, we could all do with a little less of it.

Is any of that new? I mean, was it not going on just as much under the previous three administrations?

And even worse: She CHOSE to carry her child to term. And lovingly raise him, in spite of being differently abled. (Pardon the political correctness).

Something that the convenience-driven, politically correct, lazy Democratic/liberal-abortion-loving slugs masquerading as females would never know or understand.

First, you can tone down the pejorative adjectives. They're unnecessary, and also against the rules.

Second, for someone who (in my opinion rightfully) questions Obama's experience and credentials for the job you ought to question Sarah Palin's even more. She's accomplished even less, and has no background of impressive and charismatic speechmaking behind her. She's also said some damned silly things.

In any event, why is it acceptable for women voters to swoon over Mr. Clinton, but not for males to do the same for Ms. Palin?

Bill Clinton, for all his innumerable character flaws and his idiotic sexual weaknesses was at least an extremely educated, intelligent, and thoughtful person.

There is no evidence Ms. Palin is any of those things, and much evidence she is not.