Ignatieff Out of Touch With Canadians

Saipan

The problem of being "criminalized" by Ignatieff.

It's much easier to keep Ignatieff out of Ottawa. And $2 billion dollar cheaper. But most of all SAFER.

As far as I am concerned, and I'm sure Ignatieff as well, if you are breaking the law by not registering your firearms, you are a criminal. It's a pretty easy concept.

1) First of all there's still the amnesty in force (since 1998)

2) Speeding is far more dangerous to public than ignoring some bureauratic paper mess. And mess it is beyond belief.

3) There's no benefit to registering long firearms - since 75 year old handgun registration accomplished nothing. ZILCH. Homicide is higher now that it was even during The Great Depression.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem of being "criminalized" by Ignatieff.

It's much easier to keep Ignatieff out of Ottawa. And $2 billion dollar cheaper. But most of all SAFER.

As far as I am concerned, and I'm sure Ignatieff as well, if you are breaking the law by not registering your firearms, you are a criminal. It's a pretty easy concept.

2) Speeding is far more dangerous to public than ignoring some bureauratic paper mess. And mess it is beyond belief.

3) There's no benefit to registering long firearms - since 75 year old handgun registration accomplished nothing. ZILCH. Homicide is higher now that it was even during The Great Depression.

True Harper worked at a large oul firm in ALberta. He never worked there as an accountant.

That's true, its was his father that was the accountant. Harper got a job in the mail room and after a period of time went into the computer systems. After dropping out of the U of TO, he went on the the U of Calgary.

I'd like to know how not registering firearms makes people safer. This should be interesting.

Yes it is.

No it actually isn't. Have you convinced yourself that anything bureaucratic is a mess? Stereotypes are just that, stereotypes.

Hahahahahaha. I mean? Hahahaha.

I'd like to know how not registering firearms makes people safer. This should be interesting.

"Yes it is".

Shopping list for organized crime is not safe.

No it actually isn't.

Check the mayham on Canada Stats of death in traffic accidents. Otherwise you have no leg to stand on.

Have you convinced yourself that anything bureaucratic is a mess? Stereotypes are just that, stereotypes.

I have the evidence. Let's start with recent re-registration - because of computer crashes.

Or registration of soldering "gun" :D

Like you said:

"Hahahahahaha. I mean? Hahahaha"

:D

"Yes it is".

Shopping list for organized crime is not safe.

So what you're saying is the mafia will have access to the database? Where's the evidence behind this?

Check the mayham on Canada Stats of death in traffic accidents. Otherwise you have no leg to stand on.

What does a messy bureaucracy have to do with traffic accidents?

I have the evidence.

Could've fooled me.

So what you're saying is the mafia will have access to the database? Where's the evidence behind this?

Access by hundreds of civilians. And "loss" of hundreds of guns in police storage in Toronto.

What does a messy bureaucracy have to do with traffic accidents?

Two different things.

1) $2 billion waste.

2) Mass death in traffic few care to address.

Could've fooled me.

Which is very easy.

HomicideInCanada2.gif?t=1295381218

HomicideInCanada2.gif?t=1295381218

At the end of 2010, Michael Ignatieff told just about every reporter in Ottawa that Canadians were "ready for an election" and he was too.

And just last week, he launched another pre-election tour to re-introduce himself to Canadians.

After 34 years away from Canada, he came back for one reason only: to become Prime Minister and he's decided that his best shot is right now.

Never mind that we're just beginning to see the signs of economic recovery.

Forget that the last thing we need right now is the uncertainty of an election and possible Coalition government.

None of that matters to Michael Ignatieff. He only sees opportunity for himself.

Our Conservative Government has been perfectly clear that it neither wants an election nor will provoke one.

Our focus is on ensuring that the economic recovery is maintained. Our belief is that an election now would put economic stability, and jobs, at risk.

That's why we're fighting back against Ignatieff's attempt to force an election.

Today, the Conservative Party of Canada launched a national television campaign that highlights and contrasts-in their own words, the record of Prime Minster Harper and Michael Ignatieff and his NDP and Bloc Québécois partners.

At the end of 2010, Michael Ignatieff told just about every reporter in Ottawa that Canadians were "ready for an election" and he was too.

And just last week, he launched another pre-election tour to re-introduce himself to Canadians.

After 34 years away from Canada, he came back for one reason only: to become Prime Minister and he's decided that his best shot is right now.

Never mind that we're just beginning to see the signs of economic recovery.

Forget that the last thing we need right now is the uncertainty of an election and possible Coalition government.

None of that matters to Michael Ignatieff. He only sees opportunity for himself.

Our Conservative Government has been perfectly clear that it neither wants an election nor will provoke one.

Our focus is on ensuring that the economic recovery is maintained. Our belief is that an election now would put economic stability, and jobs, at risk.

That's why we're fighting back against Ignatieff's attempt to force an election.

Today, the Conservative Party of Canada launched a national television campaign that highlights and contrasts-in their own words, the record of Prime Minster Harper and Michael Ignatieff and his NDP and Bloc Québécois partners.

Yes, political attack-ad campaign are always the best way to get the straight facts and truly understand the issues facing the Conserv...er, Canada.

Yes, political attack-ad campaign are always the best way to get the straight facts and truly understand the issues facing the Conserv...er, Canada.

Aah, that's why there are NINE threads on Harper in first page alone :)