Alaskan Media Caught Plotting to Smear Republican Candidate

And as I've already said, their statement makes no sense. They weren't discussing what other people could do, they were discussing what they could do. Learn to read. :lol:

Stop defending bad behavior. It's still pathetic.

Really so if in the conversation BEFORE THE other reporter joined the conversation they said "What do you think a reporter or politician could do to turn this campaign against Joe Miller" then all things that happened in the transcript came afterward. They wouldn't be discussing just what I say they could be discussing? No? See that is the problem we don't know what they said BEFORE THE CLIP! Again though show me where they created the story you keep claiming they plotted? KTVA aired a segment on the rally so show me the evidence Shady? They plotted it right in their smoke filled backroom and Nacy, Harry, and Obama were there telling them what to do. Why didn't they make the story you keep claiming they made?

See that is where your crazy story falls apart. They are clearly joking around talking about things and ways Millers campaign could be ruined but what is wrong with that? I am sure at Millers campaign head quarters they have had the same conversation I know I have had "what is the worst thing that could happen right now" conversations in campaigns what is wrong with it? I am sure if you tapped a clip of us someone would think "why are these guys plotting their own campaign demise?" Well we wouldn't be we would talking as people tend to talk about politics and what can go wrong. Those conversations happen all the time and are not malicious as you and as his former co-worker describes him "paranoid Joe Miller" claim.

So get on proving Shady otherwise it is just one more lie in a long history of lies.

Edited by punked

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really so if in the conversation BEFORE THE other reporter joined the conversation they said "What do you think a reporter or politician could do to turn this campaign against Joe Miller" then all things that happened in the transcript came afterward.

Perhaps you're just unfamiliar with the transcript. It doesn't refer to what somebody else could do to the campaign.

FEMALE REPORTER: That’s up to you because you're the expert, but that’s what I would do...I’d wait until you see who showed up because that indicates we already know something...

[Laughter]

[iNAUDIBLE]

FEMALE REPORTER: Child molesters...

MALE REPORTER: Oh yeah... can you repeat Joe Miller’s...uh... list of people, campaign workers, which one's the molester?

[iNAUDIBLE]

FEMALE VOICE: We know that out of all the people that will show up tonight, at least one of them will be a registered sex offender.

[Laughter]

MALE REPORTER: You have to find that one person...

[iNAUDIBLE]

FEMALE REPORTER: And the one thing we can do is ....we won’t know....we won’t know but if there is any sort of chaos whatsoever we can put out a twitter/facebook alert: saying what the... ‘Hey Joe Miller punched at rally.’

FEMALE REPORTER: Kinda like Rand Paul...I like that.

[Laughter]

FEMALE REPORTER: That’s a good one.

See that punked?!

You have to find that one person...

And the one thing we can do is...

we can put out a twitter/facebook alert

Kinda like Rand Paul...I like that

You have no credibility punked. Stop defending bad behavior. It's pathetic.

Perhaps you're just unfamiliar with the transcript. It doesn't refer to what somebody else could do to the campaign.

See that punked?!

You have to find that one person...

And the one thing we can do is...

we can put out a twitter/facebook alert

Kinda like Rand Paul...I like that

You have no credibility punked. Stop defending bad behavior. It's pathetic.

Yep sometimes when you talking hypothetical which will never happen you say "I would do this, or we could do this, or if was me." Doesn't mean crap. Again WHERE IS THE FUCKING NEWS CAST you keep telling me they plotted. You are telling me Shady they plotted against Miller then never even aired it? This hit the wire two days before an election. So where are the Miller smears you know from the past year if you what you claim is true. This doesn't pass the smell test Shady and you know it.

Well it passed the smell test for the CBS affiliate in Alaska. KTVA has fired two reporters as a result of this incident.

In the press release, KTVA’s investigation states that:

“The recorded conversation in question specifically involved how that evening's Miller rally might be promoted and the ensuing dialogue went downhill from there. These particular comments were not in line with KTVA standards. As a result of this incident, the two producers involved in the recorded conversation are no longer with the station.”

Here is a teachable moment, punked, because your bias made it impossible to see what was so plain that reporters were not reprimanded, but fired over it.

Well it passed the smell test for the CBS affiliate in Alaska. KTVA has fired two reporters as a result of this incident.

Here is a teachable moment, punked, because your bias made it impossible to see what was so plain that reporters were not reprimanded, but fired over it.

Just because they were fired still does not mean they did anything wrong. Maybe you should read some Alaskan media to find out what they think.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/voices/medred/7385-ktva-phonegate-tea-party-time-calls-for-dumping-somebody-in-the-water