WAR CRIMES?

Oleg Bach

Hearing the media refere to the trial of Omar Khdar as revolving around the issue of war crimes is really bugging the shit out of me. Imagine a French Canadian Quebecor, traveling to France because it was being invaded by Nazis..The French Canadian involves himself in a fight and kills a Nazi occupier......Mean while at home in North America there are many Nazi sympathizers who are in prime political postions...so they have the young French Canadian arrested and detained eternally with out trial.

THEN the cowards take this 15 year old...supposed war criminal and force him to plead guilty for war crimes...giving him the option to continue to be detained for political reasons and not moral or ones of ethical value.

MEAN WHILE...Those that created a war and though fraud managed to steal the lives and limbs of thousands upon thousands - who ARE war crimminals get to run about free doing speaking tours and gaining more wealth and comfort.

The term WAR crimes should be reserved for real war crimminals - such as Hitlers associates - advisors and general henchmen..but NO...The term war crime has now been marginalized and used as a diversionary measure to stimultate more Orwellian stupidity and injustice....It is totally bizzare that the media banters about the term WAR CRIMES when refering to some kid that may or may have not killed some American that was participating in an illegal undeclared war against anyone that happened to resist their imperial efforts to dominate the world.

There no actual proof he killed anyone, there just an idea he did. I don't think the US wants this trial for him so they are trying to get him to take an deal. So he says he didn't kill the medic, but the only way to freedom is to say I did it and spend some time in jail but its wrong when he says he innocence. Even the pilot that killed four Canadian soldiers didn't do any jail time and he did actually kill people. So why the difference?

There no actual proof he killed anyone, there just an idea he did. I don't think the US wants this trial for him so they are trying to get him to take an deal. So he says he didn't kill the medic, but the only way to freedom is to say I did it and spend some time in jail but its wrong when he says he innocence. Even the pilot that killed four Canadian soldiers didn't do any jail time and he did actually kill people. So why the difference?

Here is what I see..there is a rich and privledged hateful bunch of pricks that run western nations...They influence the waging of war - the banks and our political system...for the most part..I would say they are a very cowardly angry spiteful bunch of bastards..so like mad toothless dogs - they attack the puppy..

Having said that ---- the "difference" - between punishing real war crimminals and punishing some silly kid and publically naming him as a little HITLER.. well ------------put it this way biblically speaking "don't expect SATAN to toss out Satan..in plain language - the people punishing Khdar...ARE the real war crimminals..and they NEED to do this...in order to divert attention away from their well hidden evil..It is simple as that!

It's a bit like the punishing of Conrad Black - and that nasty Colonel Williams....for every person convicted a thousand evil fu*ks go free - it is classic scape goating...The tradtion of the scape goat started a long time ago..So primative tribalists who were in a panic because things were not going well - would take a goat..and state "all of our evil is now put on and in the goat..this goat will be driven off into the wilderness to die..with that death our evil will vanish and we will be clean" - That is just plain stupid....Bush Cheney - Blair and countless silent other wrong doers are STILL filthy - along with the sheltered Bin Ladins of the world...YOU can take Christ like figures and cruxify them - but that does not get you off the hook..

The Mafia in Italy had one right of passage...before one became DON - YOU had to kill a man...no not the worst most evil scarey guy in the village - but the most innocent and the most good...This is what they are doing with Khdar...our rich and powerful are stupidly cult like and believe in garbage...in fact Christianity was built on the killing of the good in order to absorb the power of the good man...Khdar if sentenced will not survive his term in jail - He will die there.

Don't really want to give much or thought or energy to this thread..but I will say one thing in closing...I am submerged in a shit whole of crimminality that functions under the guise of benevolent social reform...I am up to my neck in shit...there are WAR crimes taking place in our very midst...and there is a war being waged against you and I...and we sit there taking it as a select few treat us with loathing and contempt ..because they believe we have one singular use...to be used by a few and to be tormented by a few quiet elite..who are not even elected for Christs' sake......I really believed that when my grandfather suffered under the communist crimminals that it was over and I could live free...but noooooooo...................the crimminals have risen to take control one more time..........will it ever end?

We are all victims or WAR CRIMES>.. because those in authortiy can not have it both ways..you are either for the people or against the people..It is evident they are NOT for us..................in the mean time...I will say this one more time in my most defiant tone.

KISS MY ASS..........................FREEDOM!

Hearing the media refere to the trial of Omar Khdar as revolving around the issue of war crimes is really bugging the shit out of me. Imagine a French Canadian Quebecor, traveling to France because it was being invaded by Nazis..The French Canadian involves himself in a fight and kills a Nazi occupier......Mean while at home in North America there are many Nazi sympathizers who are in prime political postions...so they have the young French Canadian arrested and detained eternally with out trial.

THEN the cowards take this 15 year old...supposed war criminal and force him to plead guilty for war crimes...giving him the option to continue to be detained for political reasons and not moral or ones of ethical value.

MEAN WHILE...Those that created a war and though fraud managed to steal the lives and limbs of thousands upon thousands - who ARE war crimminals get to run about free doing speaking tours and gaining more wealth and comfort.

The term WAR crimes should be reserved for real war crimminals - such as Hitlers associates - advisors and general henchmen..but NO...The term war crime has now been marginalized and used as a diversionary measure to stimultate more Orwellian stupidity and injustice....It is totally bizzare that the media banters about the term WAR CRIMES when refering to some kid that may or may have not killed some American that was participating in an illegal undeclared war against anyone that happened to resist their imperial efforts to dominate the world.

It's not a parallel situation. Omar is a war criminal. He pled guilty to avoid being dealt with as a war criminal. Either that, or a brigand.

He was the only prisoner at Gitmo against which there was a clear case of murder. The Americans would be entitled to march him to the wall, and shoot him, just as would have happened to the fictive Quebecois hero if the Nazis had caught him. The killer did not wear a uniform, and was not serving his country. He is not covered by Geneva.

I wonder if Oleg ever ponders what the Taliban or al Qaeda did to their prisoners?

It's probably futile to discuss this with someone who is a hardened anti-American cipher, but it is worth noting that before the Muslim-dominated UN horned in, armies worked out how prisoners were to be treated through the time-honored principles of vengeance.

For those who think that war is a kind of game, governed by rules, it's probably a fresh new idea to consider that war is, in fact, the breakdown of those rules. War is the Hobbbesian world, where life is nasty, brutal and short. If your enemy tortures wantonly, you torture his troops more. Don't kid yourself, that's the way it has always been, and probably it will continue to work that way.

Add to that, simply because the only place where these arcane human rights precepts are applied is in the Armies of the west. Not even Oleg would think that Saudi Arabia should lay off hanging people from the ceiling until they confess. The Taliban used to skin their Russian captives alive, preferably within earshot of the Russian camp. No UN inquiries ever ensued.

Oleg gets himself into a lather about the Americans trying to dominate the world ... revealing how little he knows, and how much of his mental imagery comes from fiction. There is no doubt that the Americans have been one of the powerhouses of the 20th century, but it didn't come from domination of anybody. It came by finding cheaper and better products to compete with other products in world markets. They earned their own wealth. It was the effort to stop conflicts on a global basis, and to encourage the world to move towards free trade, that has left them in their present situation, almost broke, with a currency that probably will be destroyed by the present leadership group. All in an attempt to get nations like China into trade relationships with them, to preserve ... PEACE!!!

If that wasn't what it was about, then they had to be the biggest fools in world history.

Lets not the rest of us get in a lather about those fictions, shall we?

Edited by Bugs

Can you name the alleged "Nazi sympathizers" here in North America?

If Khadr did kill someone, he's a child solider, not a "war criminal". How exactly is he a "war criminal" lol. He was a child soldier fighting on the side of insurgents in Afghanistan against the U.S.

If he's a "war criminal" or a "terrorist", then every NATO soldier is the same.

Furthermore:

Radhika Coomaraswamy, the UN secretary-general's special representative for children and armed conflict, said Khadr represents the "classic child soldier narrative: recruited by unscrupulous groups to undertake actions at the bidding of adults to fight battles they barely understand."

So someone of significance at the UN sees Khadr as a child soldier as well.

Something removed some of my sympathy for this guy recently...It was when I saw a bit of evidence..some old video of the kid gleefully assisting in the making and planting of a bomb..He reminded me of a pecker head..one of those nasty kids they put on ritalin...child or not at the time - that gleeful smirk and silly arrogant mischief deserved one thing - a hard punch in the face!

If he's a "war criminal" or a "terrorist", then every NATO soldier is the same.

Nato follows the GC, insurgents do not. Nato is made up of member states who legally consituted to fight the insurgency, mercenaries and terrorists are not.