Follow the money!

Troll...

Not only is your post objectively useless in nature, but youre link has nothing to do with Canadian lobbiests. It appears to be about Al Gores hydro bill.

Close enough....but to stop your whining...I fixed the link.

Yes..I am a troll...of the American kind....your worst nightmare.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Dude... thats three completely off topic posts... why bother? If youre not interested in the role of money in politics then thats fine, but lots of people are.

What is your point...I'm making mine very clearly. Are you railing against the American Congress, lobbyists, industry, baseball, apple-pie, and Chevrolet.

You gotta problem with money?

What? Forum rules are that you have a purpose with your OP....tell us something we don't already know.

Dude... thats three completely off topic posts... why bother? If youre not interested in the role of money in politics then thats fine, but lots of people are.

Because Miss Saskatchewan thinks that buying publicly elected officials is part of her theories on "American Exceptionalism" and "Manifest Destiny"...

You always do...good dog! Such is the life of a Vicarious American, no matter where they live in Canada.

This from an American that spends literally thousands of hours of his time posting on a forum about Canadian Politics. 20 000 posts! LOL. Ya gotta wonder exactly who is living vicariously here. This stuff would bust the needle on even the highest quality Irony Meters available.

This from an American that spends literally thousands of hours of his time posting on a forum about Canadian Politics. 20 000 posts! LOL. Ya gotta wonder exactly who is living vicariously here. This stuff would bust the needle on even the highest quality Irony Meters available.

Apparently "Canadian Politics" = American politics (federal/state/local), television, motion pictures, sports, business, print media, foreign policy, domestic policy, constitution, federal budget, NASA, CDC, etc., etc.

I don't even have to leave home....LOL!