Old Whities in Alberta responsible for Harper's Power

Culture evolves, yes it does, just not here, it is forced onto people, where is the english culture, gone not allowed to evolve, trudeau made sure of that.

Come on, you cant think that honestly can you?

So, the govt gives directives as to how we should align ourselves culturally?

The issue edicts that all Canucks should adore hockey..?...maple syrup..?..and so on?

Culture evolves from the populace embracing and expanding certain traits. It involves food, arts, social behaviours, traits,and the like.

Nobody told anyone they HAD to have squash with Thanksgiving dinner, nor did they tell anyone they HAD to say sorry when bumped into, but we do and the reasons behind that are societal , not govt directed.

In your lifetime Canada has embraced and modified many items from other cultures, and none done so at a loss of CDN culture.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is talking about a country for white people. Why are we even having this conversation? The guy is a racist, likely a white supremacist. We can debate immigration, and you'll find I come out somewhere in the middle on it, but what I'm not going to do here is give legitimacy to a bigot just because you somehow want to lump me in the "pro-immigration" camp.

Do you think Canada should be a country just for white people? I hope that you're not intentionally aligning yourself to a toxic and quite repugnant world view here.

Of course that guy is a white supremacist...

He clearly thinks there is some sort of racial/ethnic hierarchy that has a superiority/inferiority decending pecking order.Clearly he thinks that leftist/liberal social policy has created a phony playing field that says that Caucasians have had to acquiesce to their inferior(and darker hued) counterparts to satisfy the PC people out there that think all are created equal,no questions asked...

Clearly,Justme feels that if things were different in his Darwinian view of the world,Caucasians would regain their "rightful" place at the top of the racial/ethnic food chain...

Revisionist Mein Kampf stuff,if you ask me...

Edited by Jack Weber

I have no problem with non whites coming here,(someone has to pay my pension) however I do have a problem with our policies making it harder for whites to come here.

when did this happen? there is no limit on Europeans coming to Canada they only need qualify like anyone else...the reason we see fewer euro's is they have no need to, people move for reasons of necessity and opportunity...Europeans now have a high standard of living, the necessity is no longer there ...so not many euro's feel the need to come here anymore and those that do face the same immigration requirements as any Asian...so gypsy vagrant from Europe vs well educated motivated Asian who do you think is more likely to be accepted...
My main beef really is religion compared to skin colour.
even making skin colour a 2nd choice is racist...

and to completely mess up your preconceived biases, there are no raceswe are all one specie...categorizing(races) people by skin tone is as relevant as categorizing them by the size of their noses, feet or ears...there is no biological basis for the term "race", morphological differences are superficial...

There's nothing wrong with other ethnic groups having countries where they are the majority, but for white people, it's racist.

Well seeing that white people account for some 85% of the Canadian population and 75% of the US population, are you now calling Canada and the US racist countries? It seems to me that this so-called white "ethnic" group is in a firm majority, along with the Christian religions and I don't hear too many people complaining about how "white" these countries are or saying there is something "wrong with" this whiteness.

Well that is not true because you are complaining and constantly saying something is wrong with it.

So maybe the reading of your posts have been wrong all along and what you are actually advocating is a deliberate destruction of the white majorities in Canada and the US. You know, genocide. After all you did post that white countries should be for everyone didn't you?

I think you are an anti-white racist.

Cutural Marxism....The drivel spewed by the likes of Pat Buchanan and William S.Lind???

I would point out that Lictor,our dearly depated NAZI sympathizer thought W.E.B.Du Bois was one of these operatives,even after his 1903 essay...

Your last sentence is right out of the Lictor playbook...

Your lack of inquisitiveness explains why you're so ignorant.

Cultural Marxism? As opposed to what? Cultural mercantilism? Cultural capitalism?

You have this bizarre idea that terms like "Asian", "African" and "Muslim" are somehow meaningful racial markers. Not even Victorian racial pseudo-science went that far.

What you've written is nothing more than code for white supremacy. Maybe I'm going to far in this, but frankly, I think you are a racist. It's hard to see the above posted by someone who wasn't fundamentally trying to argue for a "white" country.

In your opinion it's white supremacy and racist. You're just saying that because it's pro-white. White people are supposed to feel guilty and ashamed of who they are, right?

Let's look at some facts (figures from CIA World Factbook):

Kenya: non-African (Asian, European, and Arab) 1%

Mozambique: African 99.66% (Euro-Africans 0.2%, Indians 0.08%)

Jamaica: 91.2% black, 6.2% mixed

India: : Indo-Aryan 72%, Dravidian 25% (97% South Asian)

China: Han Chinese 91.5%

Japan: 98.5% Japanese

South Korea: homogeneous (except for about 20,000 Chinese)

Jordan: 98% Arab

Nobody bats an eye at that, but if I suggest that white people should continue to have a place where they are the majority, I'm a supremacist and a racist? Give me a break.

White people are already minorities in some of their own cities, and in 30-40 years, white people will be a minority nationally in the US and Canada if current immigration levels continue. Already, the most common baby boy's name in London England is Mohammed.

There's nothing racist or supremacist about wanting to see a future for your own ethnic group.

In your opinion it's white supremacy and racist. You're just saying that because it's pro-white. White people are supposed to feel guilty and ashamed of who they are, right?

Why should you feel pride about being a certain colour? And while we're on the subject, why don't you feel that Jews are white? Sounds like pretty classic white supremacist stuff to me.

Nobody bats an eye at that, but if I suggest that white people should continue to have a place where they are the majority, I'm a supremacist and a racist? Give me a break.

And so what? Who cares? Colour isn't important.

We should all be building sturdy shelves in our bunkers to store our Essential Bodily Fluids.

It is the very first thing the Joos want to steal.

Get modern, dood, it ain't the joos anymore, its the Muzzies now.

It makes sense because most younger people can't stand the Conservatives either but that is anecdotal, not scientific. BUt it does make the grade in the realization that the Conservative Party of Canada is the rich white male's attempt at regaining his dominance and privilege in Canada. No wonder Harper continues to whine for a majority. It isn't just practical, it is personal.

Rich white male? Labels. You use them you live with them. Rich white male as a label is no different

then using any other stereotype label. Its a stereotype. No more, no less.

I don't like them. Most white males I know to start with are shades of pink. Secondly they are not

rich. Thirdly the last time I looked ethnic groups of all kinds are not tied to just one party and

are evenly split.

In fact in my riding which is predominantly Siek, they will make sure they have candidates running for

every single party.

This rich white male stuff is a crock. An absolute crock.

Who defines what rich is let alone white and how did they ascertain such creatures only vote Tory?

Is someone suggesting non rich white people or non white people do not vote Tory?

Give my kidneys a break.