$3 billion a year of your tax money is not enough!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete BS, as usual. Jews were being killed in pogroms by Arabs in the region for a long time before there was even any prospect of forming Israel.

Newspaper clippings from those days...

http://www.shalomjerusalem.com/mohammedism/mohammedism6.html

notice how the earliest newspaper clipping is from 1919? this is well after the russian and other european jews started to move into palestine.

my comment still stands that arab muslims and the 2 minority groups (arab christians and jews) lived in relative peace before the mass zionist migration.

notice how the earliest newspaper clipping is from 1919? this is well after the russian and other european jews started to move into palestine.

The Ottoman Turks controled the area pre 1919 and didn't give a rat's ass about any Jew or Arab getting a state...just who was going to fight the British.

my comment still stands that arab muslims and the 2 minority groups (arab christians and jews) lived in relative peace before the mass zionist migration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmi

The Ottoman Turks controled the area pre 1919 and didn't give a rat's ass about any Jew or Arab getting a state...just who was going to fight the British.

what's your point? it's just a random comment that isn't a response to the comment.

what does your link show that's contrary to what i'm saying or has anything to do with the relationship between jews and arabs before the mass zionist migration in the region? if anything, it supports it to a certain point in the first sentence under Judaism:

Judaism

Jews were the least affected by dhimma.

you need to actually read what you're posting. but before that, you need to comprehend what the debate is about. random, drive-by wikipedia links is not going to win you smart points.

what's your point? it's just a random comment that isn't a response to the comment.

what does your link show that's contrary to what i'm saying or has anything to do with the relationship between jews and arabs before the mass zionist migration in the region? if anything, it supports it to a certain point in the first sentence under Judaism:

Judaism

Jews were the least affected by dhimma.

you need to actually read what you're posting. but before that, you need to comprehend what the debate is about. random, drive-by wikipedia links is not going to win you smart points.

Like I need to win points vs a Neo-Nazi.

I'm pretty sure you could just as easily be labelled a racist. Something about the inherent rights of self government. I'm pretty sure you and the other moron you're talking to....

And for the second time in as many days, the reactionary loser M. Dancer refers to me, or to my posts, while maintaining his inability to engage me directly. (He's ignored me ever since he called me a pedophile. :) )

What a delicate little pantywaist.

Edited by bloodyminded

...What a delicate little pantywaist.

It is curious how this member consistently culminates his insults in this sexual manner, yet he would have us believe he is a champion for such people. Odd....

pant·y·waist (pnt-wst)

n.

1. A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.

2. Slang A boy or man who is considered weak or effeminate.

It is curious how this member consistently culminates his insults in this sexual manner, yet he would have us believe he is a champion for such people. Odd....

pant·y·waist (pnt-wst)

n.

1. A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.

Yes, it says a lot about him. More then he says in general.

lol. you can be so pathetic when you hit a dead end and cannot counter facts.

Muslim anti-Semitism existed well before the creation of Israel. Not sure where yours comes from, though...as mentioned...like I care. Once diagnosed as one, I have only disdane for your likes. So, run along and start another thread about how evil the Jews are. Continue to prove me right.

Edited by DogOnPorch

pant·y·waist (pnt-wst)

n.

Don't forget to support the troops.

Muslim anti-Semitism existed well before the creation of Israel.

conflict between religions have existed for centuries, no shit. but this does not change the fact that the majority muslims in palestine lived in relative peace with the christians and jews. things changed once the mass zionist immigration started happening from russia and other parts of europe.

• 4 weeks later...

so $3billion/year of the US tax money is not enough. how about, some goodies for...wait for it... 3 months freeze of illegal settlements !!!111 (oh yeah, east jerusalem illegal settlements are not included ;)

what a deal!

call 1800-US-Taxpayer if you want goodies! just make sure you have a strong lobby group and a population that has no idea how bad they're being screwed over!

here is the awesome deal that israel needs to mull over, before painfully accepting. this is going to be another case of a painful concession by israel.

for 3 months of settlement freeze, you will receive:

In return, the Israelis would receive 20 advanced American fighter jets and other unspecified military aid, as well as American promises to oppose any Palestinian attempt to obtain international recognition of statehood in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza without Israeli agreement.

The United States would veto a United Nations Security Council resolution along those lines and actively work against similar resolutions in forums where it does not have a veto.

heh.