Build more prisons now!

Mr.Canada

But the subject here is building more prisons. Yes they are imaginary cases. People don't go to prison for buying and using small quantities of pot for their own use. You know that very well.

The subject is therefore open to criticism, alternative suggestions and why these need to be considered.

There can be no telling when a drug dealer is going to be targeted by another. This puts innocent customers at risk of being injured or killed if they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. People who use alcohol and tobacco don't face these risks because they enjoy better protection before the law than everyone else - you don't see gunfights breaking out between government liquor stores and private beer and wine stores, corner stores and gas bars aren't blasting away at each other over tobacco turf - and because of this we don't need billions of dollars worth of prisons. Go figure.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because drugs are killing kid hundred time more often than guns.

Alcohol damages the brains of up to 4000 kids before they even leave the womb every year in Canada. Up to half of the prisoners in all the jails we have right now suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome disorder. The alcohol that turns kids into criminals is sold by the government which says we need more prisons...

I'm sorry, what was that about killing kids again?

Nothing ever changes here

same cops...or bullies who think they are cops

same sane healthy freedom oriented people

now that I have accomplished having a national main stream federally funded political party who says they will RE-Legalize cannabis it will take only a short time more to silence these moral bullies

Vote green party and strip harper of his fake prime minister position

The only real job he has had

Soon some of you will have to start being racists to some one else

Maybe what?fat people instead of cannabis users as they are a drain on our health care system and we all know you need some one to pick on so you do nat feel as inadequate as you should eh?

Only a matter of time these days

Dinosaurs are dinosaurs and always fade away

Cheers

Nothing ever changes here

same cops...or bullies who think they are cops

same sane healthy freedom oriented people

now that I have accomplished having a national main stream federally funded political party who says they will RE-Legalize cannabis it will take only a short time more to silence these moral bullies

Vote green party and strip harper of his fake prime minister position

The only real job he has had

Soon some of you will have to start being racists to some one else

Maybe what?fat people instead of cannabis users as they are a drain on our health care system and we all know you need some one to pick on so you do nat feel as inadequate as you should eh?

Only a matter of time these days

Dinosaurs are dinosaurs and always fade away

Cheers

Yeh, seven scotches always do that to me, too. :)

Alcohol damages the brains of up to 4000 kids before they even leave the womb every year in Canada. Up to half of the prisoners in all the jails we have right now suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome disorder. The alcohol that turns kids into criminals is sold by the government which says we need more prisons...

I'm sorry, what was that about killing kids again?

Yes, alcohol kills. Specially on the roads and Reserves. So we need to add drugs, and the drug gang wars to improve it.

Why build more prisons when the overcrowded ones are good enough. We are releasing them earlier anyway so they can keep doing their street business and supply schools with drugs.

We only need to watch out for them duck hunters. Ignatieff thinks they could be very dangerous.

Edited by Saipan

I agree. Nowadays even duck hunters are portrayed as "criminals".

No they are not, I swear you Cons are more paranoid than ounce a day pot smokers. The gun registry does not criminalize gun possession whatsoever. I hate the registry, but stop lying about it already, it just makes you sound retarded. Register your guns like I did, and shoot all the f$ckin ducks you want.

No they are not, I swear you Cons are more paranoid than ounce a day pot smokers.

Gee, didn't know pot smokers are paranoid B)

The gun registry does not criminalize gun possession whatsoever.

It does if you resist confiscation.

I hate the registry, but stop lying about it already, it just makes you sound retarded. Register your guns like I did

WHY? To what purpose???

Edited by Saipan