9/11: 9 years have passed... STILL NO TRUTH !

I want to see where the wings left their mark. That's all. I don't see anything of that nature. If the front end of the plane can leave a hole in the wall, then the wings have to have left some kind of damage to the wall. And just how am I suppose to produce evidence anyway? I do not have the time nor the effort nor the money to do so. I was not there at the time. I am just going by what I have read and heard, just like you are going by what you read or heard. I have asked for but have not yet been shown any photos of the tail end of the plane on the lawn. There has to be something left of the tail end lying around.

If you want evidence all I can say to you is go to AE911 website and inquire with them. They may be able to give you all the evidence you require, and you can go from there. What more can I tell you.

PS: Parts from the planes that hit the twin towers were never shown. Two planes, no parts? Impossible.

Well you aren't going to get to see what you want so there. Engineers and architects are far from infallible. History is rife with architectural and engineering disasters. Instead of maintaining something couldn't happen, AE911's time would be far better spent trying to find out why it did happen.

People can write and say anything they want, backing it up is something else. Just because you say something is impossible doesn't make it so.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me are never going to know what really happened because, well at least with me, I am not in the loop of the elite. They set the game plan, and we are forced to play that game. In my opinion, their is an elite that runs and rules the world, and they can do pretty much whatever they want too, and get away with it, and there is nothing we the people can do about it. When the elite own just about all the news outlets, and pretty much own our politicians, the game is over for you and me. Just my opinion, of course.

One part of physics that allows for that is speed. (Force =mass X acceleration). The planes that hit the towers went in at full speed. I don't know if there is any calculation of speed of the Pentagon impact but since you are maneuvering for a smaller "target" i.e. hitting that close to the ground, you may very well reduce speed.

Physics does not allow the wings to fold in and get dragged into the Pentagon. Physics would have left the wings on the outside on the lawn.

You and me are never going to know what really happened because, well at least with me, I am not in the loop of the elite. They set the game plan, and we are forced to play that game. In my opinion, their is an elite that runs and rules the world, and they can do pretty much whatever they want too, and get away with it, and there is nothing we the people can do about it. When the elite own just about all the news outlets, and pretty much own our politicians, the game is over for you and me. Just my opinion, of course.

It's always a source of amazement to me that people will latch onto something they can't see and totally disregard all the evidence that can and has been seen, for no other reason than it fits what they want to believe.

All you have done is parrot conspiracy theories without providing an iota of eyewitness or physical evidence to back them up.

It's always a source of amazement to me that people will latch onto something they can't see and totally disregard all the evidence that can and has been seen, for no other reason than it fits what they want to believe.

All you have done is parrot conspiracy theories without providing an iota of eyewitness or physical evidence to back them up.

And as usual there are those people who will latch onto anything the media or politicians tell them without question. They will not bother to do a bit of research on their own to see if what they are being told is the real story. Thank gawd I am not one of those people. I prefer to think for myself and try to get both sides of the story rather than have others tell me that this is how it really happened. But hey, that is just me, and I have no problem with it.

And as usual there are those people who will latch onto anything the media or politicians tell them without question. They will not bother to do a bit of research on their own to see if what they are being told is the real story. Thank gawd I am not one of those people. I prefer to think for myself and try to get both sides of the story rather than have others tell me that this is how it really happened. But hey, that is just me, and I have no problem with it.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm

Edited by Wilber

Forget the eyewitness accounts and the physical evidence they saw and found, just believe the people who make shit up.

There have been many instances where eyewitness accounts that have been found out later to have been fabricated. They made shit up. Witnesses have been known to have been paid to lie and later found out they lied. Witnesses have been known to receive payments for their lying testimonies. Planted evidence can never be ruled out. It has happened many times in the past.

And just how do you know that people who believe in conspiracies just make shit up? Is it because some people who don't like what others have to say about some event are just making shit up? Conspiracies do exist, but there are some who just cannot accept that fact. The murder of JFK was one big conspiracy shit lie.

There have been many instances where eyewitness accounts that have been found out later to have been fabricated. They made shit up. Witnesses have been known to have been paid to lie and later found out they lied. Witnesses have been known to receive payments for their lying testimonies. Planted evidence can never be ruled out. It has happened many times in the past.

And just how do you know that people who believe in conspiracies just make shit up? Is it because some people who don't like what others have to say about some event are just making shit up? Conspiracies do exist, but there are some who just cannot accept that fact. The murder of JFK was one big conspiracy shit lie.

Everyone is a liar except those who didn't see a damn thing.

I don't think its a lie if many people have the same view on what was behind 9/11. I've listened to many people with the same view at different time on radio and TV programs. I've listened to whistleblowers who tried to warn Congress but none listened. The video I posted on here, makes it more believable than anything the feds said.

I don't think its a lie if many people have the same view on what was behind 9/11. I've listened to many people with the same view at different time on radio and TV programs. I've listened to whistleblowers who tried to warn Congress but none listened. The video I posted on here, makes it more believable than anything the feds said.

That is true, it isn't as much a lie as it is a collective psychosis. Im not allowed to say more than that.

You should Wiki the source of that video. Lindauer was so delusional a judge declared her mentally unfit to stand trial, so the charges against her were eventually dropped.

Forget the eyewitness accounts and the physical evidence they saw and found, just believe the people who make shit up.

Commanding officers on the scene. VIDEO LINK HERE

This aired on CNN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

So who is making things up?

Edited by Michael Hardner
ADDED VIDEO LINK

Maybe you should listen to that a little closer. He said they were on the perimeter controlling traffic and helping people get away from the Pentagon, not actually on the scene where the aircraft hit. I don't believe he is making things up, he just couldn't see evidence of an aircraft from where he was. But of course all the people who were actually on the scene, did see debris and took pictures of it must be lying.

Why is it so hard for some people to consider the possibility that they have been lied too. If a plane hit the pentagon there would be parts, bits and pieces all over the place, not to mention body parts. There would be enough left of the plane to create a museum for it.

Here is 2.3 trillion reasons of motivation...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljgYENg--Y

Commanding officers on the scene. VIDEO LINK HERE

This aired on CNN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

So who is making things up?

Thanks for posting those videos. So, according to police there was no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon. So what more do some people want? But I guess that there will always be some people around who will never believe what on the scene real eyewitnesses said they saw. The government was making things up. They do that a lot. The government is well known for telling big fat fibs. I trust the government as far as I can throw it.

Maybe you should listen to that a little closer. He said they were on the perimeter controlling traffic and helping people get away from the Pentagon, not actually on the scene where the aircraft hit. I don't believe he is making things up, he just couldn't see evidence of an aircraft from where he was. But of course all the people who were actually on the scene, did see debris and took pictures of it must be lying.

Being the commanding officer on the scene, surely he would have seen something of a plane somewhere around the wall? But he said that he did not see any plane parts around. No evidence of a plane found. So, I guess that we should not consider him to be a reliable eye witness at the scene of the crime then?

Hmmmmmm...

Wilber is an airliner pilot, if I recall.

Well, if he flew planes then he surely must know that any aircraft involved in a plane crash always leaves some evidence behind of there being a plane crash. There was none. What more can be said.

There was lots, it just wasn't where you wanted it to be.

So, the plane hit the Pentagon, and whatever was left after the plane hit the Pentagon all burned up, and the rest just went flying every which way but loose from the building? Sorry, still not convinced, and never will believe the lie that a plane was involved. Common sense and logic tells me that.

So, the plane hit the Pentagon, and whatever was left after the plane hit the Pentagon all burned up, and the rest just went flying every which way but loose from the building? Sorry, still not convinced, and never will believe the lie that a plane was involved. Common sense and logic tells me that.

I'm betting all the photos of crashes you have seen involved aircraft operating at low speed meaning after takeoff or before landing because thats when most of them happen. Not aircraft run into solid objects at over three times the speed as at 9/11. Have a look at the debris from PSA 182 and American 191 and show me the tail section. One happened on approach to LAX and the other after takeoff at ORD and neither had a building in which to concentrate the heat from the resulting fires. What about UA 93? Where is it's tail section? Oh wait, it must have been a conspiracy to.

If you were using common sense and logic we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm betting all the photos of crashes you have seen involved aircraft operating at low speed meaning after takeoff or before landing because thats when most of them happen. Not aircraft run into solid objects at over three times the speed as at 9/11. Have a look at the debris from PSA 182 and American 191 and show me the tail section. One happened on approach to LAX and the other after takeoff at ORD and neither had a building in which to concentrate the heat from the resulting fires. What about UA 93? Where is it's tail section? Oh wait, it must have been a conspiracy to.

If you were using common sense and logic we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Dude, really!? you should do a little more investigation into air plane impacts with the ground. There would be lots of stuff left behind. Enough to make a small museum in the Smithsonian in memory of. I'd love to see the structural drawings of that recently renovated section of the pentagon, you know the apparent accounting department where they lost over 2 trillion dollars.

Dude, really!? you should do a little more investigation into air plane impacts with the ground. There would be lots of stuff left behind. Enough to make a small museum in the Smithsonian in memory of. I'd love to see the structural drawings of that recently renovated section of the pentagon, you know the apparent accounting department where they lost over 2 trillion dollars.

Dude, really? Aircraft that fly straight into the ground at over 400 Kts are very rare and when they do, there is very little left to pick up but small pieces.

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/crashdebris.html