Democrat Congressman Verbal Assault

Seems like the Dems are becoming unhinged lately. I guess when you consistently work against the will of the people, the stress starts to build up! :lol:

In this video, he doesn't care much for actual facts.

Don't you love the way he treats his constituents?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0do73cj80&feature=player_embedded

Seems like the Dems are becoming unhinged lately. I guess when you consistently work against the will of the people, the stress starts to build up! :lol:

the tact and attitude of a low grade drug dealer.

this creature would be better suited in a barrio slum in Oaxaca, giving drunken rants to the pestiferous peasants there,

He swore at a constituent?? OH-MY-GAWD! How dare he! He used a swear word! Where's the soap?!?

At least he wasn't trying to "love" one of his constituents with an unwelcome blowjob like these other guys. I guess when you work against the will of the people you get busted for giving unwelcome blowjobs to other men.

Or this guy, right team, wrong age group.

But that is beside the point: A Democrat made a swear!

He swore at a constituent?? OH-MY-GAWD! How dare he! He used a swear word! Where's the soap?!?

It's not about the swear word. It's about the general way in which he talks, which also sheds insight onto the way he thinks. He behaves like nothing more than a thug in those clips.

It's not about the swear word. It's about the general way in which he talks, which also sheds insight onto the way he thinks. He behaves like nothing more than a thug in those clips.

So what? I mean really Bonam - a "thug?" Behaves "like" one?

If he was trying to give some dude a blow job through a hole in an airport bathroom stall, gets caught and then lies about it, maybe that "news." But behaves "like" a thug? Surrrrrrre...

So what? I mean really Bonam - a "thug?" Behaves "like" one?

If he was trying to give some dude a blow job through a hole in an airport bathroom stall, gets caught and then lies about it, maybe that "news." But behaves "like" a thug? Surrrrrrre...

Shrug, can't help it if he gives off a bad vibe to me. In my mind a good politician should be intelligent, well-spoken, rational in his words and deeds, calm, not prone to emotional outbursts. In those few short clips, the person in question displayed none of these qualities, and many of their opposites.

Also, I know nothing of this person besides what was shown in these clips. So perhaps he is not as bad as those clips make his seem. Just commenting on what I saw here.

He seems like a jerk, but it's still hard for me to take anything you say seriously.

You're like a light switch that turns on when he sees something that is wrong in the Democrat party, but when the Republicans engage in questionable behaviour, you're either silent or you're trying to justify them.

He seems like a jerk, but it's still hard for me to take anything you say seriously.

You're like a light switch that turns on when he sees something that is wrong in the Democrat party, but when the Republicans engage in questionable behaviour, you're either silent or you're trying to justify them.

Shady's a Yank wannabe but you're hardly one to be talking about rational behaviour on certain topics...

I think the multitudinous threads you've started on a certain subject speak volumes....

'Nuff said...

I'm drawing attention to a state's policy that violates human rights and in which the west supports. Do you have something against drawing attention to something like this?

If you think it's spam, why do you respond?

I don't that much anymore, certainly much less than I used to. I think most people on this board have heard the arguments more than enough times. Less and less people want to debate the issue with you, it has gotten so tiresome.

I don't that much anymore, certainly much less than I used to. I think most people on this board have heard the arguments more than enough times. Less and less people want to debate the issue with you, it has gotten so tiresome.

You still respond to my threads with the usual misinformation and justifications for human rights violations. It really is sad to see people who put their nationalistic views above human rights.

There shouldn't be any room for arguments on whether or not it's okay to violate human rights. Certainly not in the Western world where we pride ourselves for protecting human rights.