Israeli Navy Raids Gaza Aid Flotilla, 10 Confirmed Dead

I am sure paintball guns are banned under international law... :lol:

They better be. I mean, you might cause the poor innocents you're firing at to die of laughter. The lengths to which Israel goes to try to reduce casualties amongst its enemies is truly reaching ridiculous proportions (paintball guns haha) and yet they continue to be condemned.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better be. I mean, you might cause the poor innocents you're firing at to die of laughter. The lengths to which Israel goes to try to reduce casualties amongst its enemies is truly reaching ridiculous proportions (paintball guns haha) and yet they continue to be condemned.

Well, naturally. You hear of thousands of Hamas supporters demonstrating loudly in this city or that. Then there's those of us who work...

Well, naturally. You hear of thousands of Hamas supporters demonstrating loudly in this city or that. Then there's those of us who work...

Most of the people critical of various Israeli actions are not Hamas supporters in any way. You merely see it that way because youre a sycophantic fan-boy. Anyone reading your shit knows that there is literally NOTHING Israel could do that wouldnt put on the pom-poms and cheer for.

Edited by dre

Most of the people critical of various Israeli actions are not Hamas supporters in any way. You merely see it that way because youre a sycophantic fan-boy. Anyone reading your shit knows that there is literally NOTHING Israel could do that wouldnt put on the pom-poms and cheer for.

Of course they aren't. Some are Hezbollah....

I'm well aware you're a Hamas/Hezbollah supporter.

Im moving up in the world then! Just last week I was a jew hating racist.

Youre doing an excellent job of demostrating the fan-boy syndrome as usual. Because I dont blindly support everything Israel does Im a "terrorist supporter" and a "jew hater". Even though not once have I ever said anything derrogatory about jews, or positive about Hamas and Hezbollah.

Its ok though... I understand that youre a fan-boy thats long ago taken sides and see things through lense of trying to justify that position. Its ok... Im use to it, and expect it.

Whenever people--and there are a few on this board--start whining about your being a Hamas-supporter, or a supporter of terrorism, every time you venture to criticize Israel...you know they have lost the debate. Because they are refusing to sanely debate, to offer arguments.

When they make such "arguments," it's the equivalent of throwing a tantrum. Because they are rather dainty in their sensibilities, and dead tired of being proven wrong all the time.

Whenever people--and there are a few on this board--start whining about your being a Hamas-supporter, or a supporter of terrorism, every time you venture to criticize Israel...you know they have lost the debate. Because they are refusing to sanely debate, to offer arguments.

When they make such "arguments," it's the equivalent of throwing a tantrum. Because they are rather dainty in their sensibilities, and dead tired of being proven wrong all the time.

Why do you hate jews and support terrorism? :D

Im moving up in the world then! Just last week I was a jew hating racist.

Youre doing an excellent job of demostrating the fan-boy syndrome as usual. Because I dont blindly support everything Israel does Im a "terrorist supporter" and a "jew hater". Even though not once have I ever said anything derrogatory about jews, or positive about Hamas and Hezbollah.

Its ok though... I understand that youre a fan-boy thats long ago taken sides and see things through lense of trying to justify that position. Its ok... Im use to it, and expect it.

I'm not sure if you're a Jew hater or not. But, anyone who supports Hamas and their ilk are, in fact, terrorist supporters. Wear it proudly since that's the path you've taken.

Why do you hate jews and support terrorism? :D

:) I have said some meany old things about certain geopolitical entities, so yes, clearly that makes me a bigot and a fanatic.

Whereas staring with dewy-eyed awe at these mostly-artificial constructs and trembling with rage at criticisms of them...that's a sober political and moral stance. :)

I'm not sure if you're a Jew hater or not. But, anyone who supports Hamas and their ilk are, in fact, terrorist supporters. Wear it proudly since that's the path you've taken.

Actually you already threw the racisism thing at me last week. Your suggestion that I support Hamas is just equally silly and childish. But go ahead... call me whatever you want. Youre have literally zero credibility or relevence. Nothing more than a cheer leading sports fan.

The ship was attacked by IDF in international waters, where there really is no rule of law perse, the Turkish vessel has every right to defend itself.

I think it did...see news for the results.

What isn't being talked about on the news is WHY the terrorist supporters thought it a good idea to run civilians into a war-zone. If it was aid they were giving...there are better safer ways. No, these guys wanted the reaction they got...knew they were going to get.

Actually you already threw the racisism thing at me last week. Your suggestion that I support Hamas is just equally silly and childish. But go ahead... call me whatever you want. Youre have literally zero credibility or relevence. Nothing more than a cheer leading sports fan.

Awwww...that's sweet.

I think it did...see news for the results.

What isn't being talked about on the news is WHY the terrorist supporters thought it a good idea to run civilians into a war-zone. If it was aid they were giving...there are better safer ways. No, these guys wanted the reaction they got...knew they were going to get.

What both sides did was right from their own perspective. If Israel is going to have a blockade then they have to stop ships... But the various people that made up this flotilla dont recognize the legality of this blockade so the right thing for them was to challenge it. They lost some lives... Israel lost its most important Islamic ally and drew global condemnation, and condemnation from its own people who are wondering if this raid was planned by a one-legged syphalitic retard.

I agree that they wanted to publicly challenge the blockade, and were probably hoping for something like this.

The ship was attacked by IDF in international waters, where there really is no rule of law perse, the Turkish vessel has every right to defend itself.

Attacked with the dreaded paintball gun!!!

According to maritime law, the blockader has a right to stop and inspect (or sink) any ship trying to run the blockade. Doesn't matter if it is in international or domestic waters....once the convoy announced they were headed to Gaza, it's a done deal.

around the 1:00 mark, an IDF soldier points the dreaded paintball gun...