Hitler & Stalin - 65 years later

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because instead of claiming that 2 million russian soldiers were killed defending Stalingrad, you now claim 1.1 million soldiers were killed...

Like I said, you haven't a clue...

How does that make my original point any less true? Oh yeah, it doesn't, which is why, as per usual, you're refusing to address it.

Edited by nicky10013

How does that make my original point any less true? Oh yeah, it doesn't, which is why, as per usual, you're refusing to address it.

OIt makes you point (what ever it was...) less credible...

But please go on defending the co-instigator of the war...

Old Russia had a term 'intelligensia' - STALIN...who was not the sharpest tool in the shed understood one thing. That through genocidal attrition - if you got rid of all the thinkers and any persons that operate in the private independent sphere - then YOU become the most clever person..The soviet union suffered a huge degrading in the human gene pool..they could not even create a decent automobile in 70 years..China suffers the same thing at present..and they hate it if you mention it to them...That by killing your brightest..you create a grey utlitarian cess pool of second rate thought and action - China has problems in production of goods - they are so stupified in general that they miss the little things - like lead. Which is poison - to have good quality control you must have over seeing people of good quality..but if you kill them all - you pay the price. Which is failure - failure came to the SOVIET UNION - and it will come to China.

I see this here in our corporate culture - the smartest people are not at the top - we destroy those that are "non-compliant". Genocide can be subtle and incrimental also. WE have a clean and clever sort of genocide going on here. They do not kill you out right - but do it over a period of time in a very efficient systemic manner that is not noticable.

What i still don't get is there is still a large number of Russians that rever stalin, as a hero, a great leader, and want to return to those days....even in the west we don't protray him as a Hilter equal...
Russians are Russians. They revere a leader who protects them, and Stalin (a Georgian in passing) protected Russia.
Bonam, it is individual soldiers who defeated this scourge of Hitler and his death camps. Some of these soldiers were tall, others short. Some were brown-eyed, others had blue eyes. Some were Canadian, others were American and still others were Russian.

The fact that more brown-eyed soldiers died defeating Hitler is no more relevant than saying more Russians died. When it comes to death, it is grandly irrelevant whether you are brown-eyed, blue-eyed, Russian, American or Canadian.

Individuals chose to fight in World War II.

Bonam, let me repeat again: No army wins a war or a battle. Individual soldiers fight battles and wars.

At best, a good army puts individual soldiers together well to create collective effort.

Russians are Russians. They revere a leader who protects them, and Stalin (a Georgian in passing) protected Russia.

Bonam, let me repeat again: No army wins a war or a battle. Individual soldiers fight battles and wars.

At best, a good army puts individual soldiers together well to create collective effort.

lol...that's not how armies work.