What If The Tea Party Acted This Way?

I love this. You argue a new law needs to be passed not because the old is bad but because the ENFORCEMENT of that law is bad. The we see terrible ENFORCEMENT of the new law, but that law is the bees knees. Again I get it if you say the sky is green then it is green no matter what.

That's right...Arizona suddenly has the imcompetent Fed's attention, and other states are moving in the same direction. Obama is squirming like a stuck pig, because this issue ranks higher than healthcare reformtardation.

...and you still haven't read the law....LOL!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right...Arizona suddenly has the imcompetent Fed's attention, and other states are moving in the same direction. Obama is squirming like a stuck pig, because this issue ranks higher than healthcare reformtardation.

...and you still haven't read the law....LOL!

Yep and they already have busted an AMERICAN CITIZEN because he had an accent. Awesome I am sure Obama is pissed not because he is scared but because they have started to degrade what America was founded on. Good bye probable 4th amendment hello busting Americans because they speak Spanish at home.

Trading one way of terrible enforcement for another is the Republican way. ``If we can`t fix a problem, we can at least make it worse`` that is the party moto isn't it. Don`t forget shouting all about the constitution and living by it until someone with a different skin color takes your job, and god forbid they talk funny.

Yep and they already have busted an AMERICAN CITIZEN because he had an accent. Awesome I am sure Obama is pissed not because he is scared but because they have started to degrade what America was founded on. Good bye probable 4th amendment hello busting Americans because they speak Spanish at home.

Boo hoo.....the sky is falling....for illegals! You're just making this up as you go along.

Trading one way of terrible enforcement for another is the Republican way. ``If we can`t fix a problem, we can at least make it worse`` that is the party moto isn't it. Don`t forget shouting all about the constitution and living by it until someone with a different skin color takes your job, and god forbid they talk funny.

More racism....illegals come in all "colors". Why you so racist?

Boo hoo.....the sky is falling....for illegals! You're just making this up as you go along.

More racism....illegals come in all "colors". Why you so racist?

Accept it isn`t falling for illegals the only person this law as brought in so far is an America Citizen.

Problem is BC the only people being busted by this law are people who ``look`` and sound Mexican. Sorry in the real world dealing with real issues requires more then a broken law. That was your problem the federal one and again your solution to fix it is to break the system more and to rip up the American Constitution. Fun.

Accept it isn`t falling for illegals the only person this law as brought in so far is an America Citizen.

Then you will be happy to pay his attorney fees. You are clueless...Arizona and Oklahoma have been putting the squeeze on illegals and those that hire them since at least 2007. They are tired of the bullshit.

Problem is BC the only people being busted by this law are people who ``look`` and sound Mexican. Sorry in the real world dealing with real issues requires more then a broken law. That was your problem the federal one and again your solution to fix it is to break the system more and to rip up the American Constitution. Fun.

No...you racist...easy to spot illegal Chinese, Canadian, or Pole. I think Canada electrocuted one in Vancouver a while back. ZZZZOTTTTT!!

Then you will be happy to pay his attorney fees. You are clueless...Arizona and Oklahoma have been putting the squeeze on illegals and those that hire them since at least 2007. They are tired of the bullshit.

No...you racist...easy to spot illegal Chinese, Canadian, or Pole. I think Canada electrocuted one in Vancouver a while back.

I donate to the ACLU yearly and I bet they will.

Here is your problem Shady they tried busting and deporting them to. Guess what happened, they just crossed the boarder, it was just throwing good money after bad. Here is a solution I have always been found of. Bring all the troops home you know the 350,000 men and women you have over seas and get this, have them protect your boarders and territory. Cause this solution is not going to work AND is going to stop on the rights of a lot of Americans.

As for your racist comment, like it or not the only people being busted BC are people who have accents. Sorry no Chinese or poles have been detained. You can`t make things up and hope them to be true.

I donate to the ACLU yearly and I bet they will.

Cool...I donate to AIPAC! :)

Here is your problem Shady they tried busting and deporting them to. Guess what happened, they just crossed the boarder, it was just throwing good money after bad. Here is a solution I have always been found of. Bring all the troops home you know the 350,000 men and women you have over seas and get this, have them protect your boarders and territory. Cause this solution is not going to work AND is going to stop on the rights of a lot of Americans.

WRONG! The problem is economic, and will not be solved by troops on the border. Canadians overstay their work visas too...not just Mexicans!

As for your racist comment, like it or not the only people being busted BC are people who have accents. Sorry no Chinese or poles have been detained. You can`t make things up and hope them to be true.

Nonsense...check the deportation records. You think every illegal is a Mexican! Krikey!

Cool...I donate to AIPAC! :)

WRONG! The problem is economic, and will not be solved by troops on the border. Canadians overstay their work visas too...not just Mexicans!

Nonsense...check the deportation records. You think every illegal is a Mexican! Krikey!

I don`t think every illegal is Mexican in fact I knew some very nice Eastern European illegals when I lived in NY but the problem is people in AZ are being stopped because they look Mexican. That is what is wrong with this law it leads itself to stomping on the 4th amendment rights of Legal citizens, as well as non legal citizens.

Putting the troops on the boarder will stop those who are crossing the boarder from getting in. You ever wonder why the highest estimated number of illegals are on boarder states, is because they hand out more work visa or from people crossing the boarder. Can we please address the real problem.

I don`t think every illegal is Mexican in fact I knew some very nice Eastern European illegals when I lived in NY but the problem is people in AZ are being stopped because they look Mexican. That is what is wrong with this law it leads itself to stomping on the 4th amendment rights of Legal citizens, as well as non legal citizens.

Wrong....any legal law enforcement action doesn't stomp on anybody more than is allowed already. I don't care if your illegal friends were very nice...tell them to GET THE HELL OUT!!!!! ;)

Putting the troops on the boarder will stop those who are crossing the boarder from getting in. You ever wonder why the highest estimated number of illegals are on boarder states, is because they hand out more work visa or from people crossing the boarder. Can we please address the real problem.

OK....then you would agree that more troops are also needed on the northern border with Canada?

Wrong....any legal law enforcement action doesn't stomp on anybody more than is allowed already. I don't care if your illegal friends were very nice...tell them to GET THE HELL OUT!!!!! ;)

OK....then you would agree that more troops are also needed on the northern border with Canada?

Well they were deported and now can not come back to the states for 25 years, which I was fine with. No one here is defending Illegals the issue is civil liberties. I am not ready to give mine up so you can feel good about busting people who are going to come back to the country anyway.

Sure if you got 350,000 troops in the US instead of fighting wars, why not put them on both boarders

Edited by punked

Well they were deported and now can not come back to the states for 25 years, which I was fine with. No one where is defending Illegals the issue is civil liberties. I am not ready to give mine up so you can feel good about busting people who are going to come back to the country anyway.

Well, son, you are in the minority. This issue is the hottest in all the land...really pisses people off. I have nothing to fear from law enforcement that didn't exist before....maybe you do?

This is not complicated....if somebody is unlawfully in the United States, GET THE HELL OUT !!!!

Sure if you got 350,000 troops in the US instead of fighting wars, why not put them on both boarders

Because they are suppose to "fight wars"....problem is...it just makes the illegals love America even more. ;)

Well, son, you are in the minority. This issue is the hottest in all the land...really pisses people off. I have nothing to fear from law enforcement that didn't exist before....maybe you do?

This is not complicated....if somebody is unlawfully in the United States, GET THE HELL OUT !!!!

Because they are suppose to "fight wars"....problem is...it just makes the illegals love America even more. ;)

Well I don`t know if you checked the video out but they wouldn`t let the poor US Citizen go until he showed them his birth certificate. Well I am a US citizen guess what mine is a Canadian one. I got my citizenship because my parents are US citizens. Am I any less of a citizen as anyone else, well in AZ I am.

No the troops are `to ``provide necessary forces and capabilities ... in support of the National Security and Defense Strategies``. Not letting Illegals in is defending US soil from those who wish to break US immigration law. They can defend the boarder, you are paying them anyway, and you really don`t need to be fighting any wars.

Well I don`t know if you checked the video out but they wouldn`t let the poor US Citizen go until he showed them his birth certificate. Well I am a US citizen guess what my birth certificate is a Canadian one. I got my citizenship because my parents are US citizens. Am I any less of a citizen as anyone else, well in AZ I am.

No the troops are `to ``provide necessary forces and capabilities ... in support of the National Security and Defense Strategies``. Not letting Illegals in is defending US soil from those who wish to break US immigration law. They can defend the boarder, you are paying them anyway, and you really don`t need to be fighting any wars.

Edited by punked

Well I don`t know if you checked the video out but they wouldn`t let the poor US Citizen go until he showed them his birth certificate. Well I am a US citizen guess what my birth certificate is a Canadian one. I got my citizenship because my parents are US citizens. Am I any less of a citizen as anyone else, well in AZ I am.

Yea..yea...yea...we've already been over that. Better stay out of Arizona.

That must be the Canadian talkin'...if you were an American, you would know that "wars" are what we have done since day #1.

Guest TrueMetis

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Yea..yea...yea...we've already been over that. Better stay out of Arizona.

That must be the Canadian talkin'...if you were an American, you would know that "wars" are what we have done since day #1.

Wont be staying out of Arizona. I got the Constitution on my side, plus I don`t have a Mexican accent so I will be just fine.

Guest TrueMetis

...legally....that would be legally. Otherwise, GET THE HELL OUT !!!

Considering the time the statue was created and the immigration "laws" of that period it may be time to give the french their statue back, or at least the plaque, if you going to ignore what it means.