Palin Slams Obama!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since I made that comment, she admitted she couldn't take the heat of being a governor and quit, and then she wound up hosting a low-rated lightweight Fox cable show.

And yet the President feels the need to have to respond to her. And she continues to campaign for Republican candidates and raise money. Not quite as irrlevant as you hoped huh?

Personally, I'm hoping she becomes more relevant. I would loooove to see an Obama/Palin matchup in 2012. He would certainly destroy her. Unfortunately, I think most Republicans are a lot smarter than Shady and that will never happen.

Personally, I love that Obama continues to raise her stature. It'll come in very handy as she campaigns around the country during the mid-term elections. And it'll come in even more handy when she campaigns around the country in 2012 for the Republican nominee (Mitt Romney). I'm hoping he continues to give her opinions weight, and raise her political stature. And if she doesn't run for President in 2012 (which I don't think she will), this so-called strategy, if it is one, blows up in his face big time! :lol:

And history vindicates Obama already.

Ukraine has agreed to get rid of its highly enriched uranium stockpile in the next two years, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs announced Monday.

In an interview with CNN earlier Monday, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich said most of his nation's highly enriched uranium would be gone by the end of 2010.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/12/ukraine-says-it-will-remove-highly-enriched-uranium-stockpile/?fbid=8EhxXcg37Pt

Glade our president doesn't think of the world as a school yard sandbox and is trying to tackle the tough issues like an adult. We are seeing the results already.

And history vindicates Obama already.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/12/ukraine-says-it-will-remove-highly-enriched-uranium-stockpile/?fbid=8EhxXcg37Pt

Glade our president doesn't think of the world as a school yard sandbox and is trying to tackle the tough issues like an adult. We are seeing the results already.

You mean like this? :lol:

Libya to give up WMD

Libya has said it will give up its programmes for developing weapons of mass destruction and allow unconditional inspections.

Link

Yeah Clinton's 7 years of Sanctions which Bush lifted 8 months after that worked great. Hurray for President Clinton and Bush continuing his policy on that one.

The sanctions weren't what got Libya's attention. The ousting of Saddam did. :lol:

The sanctions weren't what got Libya's attention. The ousting of Saddam did. :lol:

Did a great job didn't he?

Six years later, however, on the eve of a January 2010 visit by Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki to Tripoli, Libya's ambassador to Tehran found the moment appropriate to declare that "Libya has not frozen its nuclear program."

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100321100908iiis.nb/topstory.html