Anne Coulter comes to Canada

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you crave it....America and Americans permeate a lot of threads on this site. I could drop dead tomorrow and I would still be here...forever. Hell, even this site is hosted in the USA...LOL! :)

And you're here because...

....Let her talk and debate her intellectually...There's enough evidence that she crumbles when this happens.I suspect that it's because her shtick is based on visceral,two-dimensional,ideological nationalism....Her arguments are based on simple minded anger,frankly.

Uh-oh...mustn't be a nationalist....that is so...ummmm...AMERICAN! No wonder you guys define yourselves as the Un-Cola.

Her presence does'nt bother me at all,although I think she has a few marbles rolling around upstairs.As I said,I would'nt pay to see her,but I am going to watch her interview on Michael Coren's show on Tuesday...

...that's what I thought...you will watch and listen after all. I will do neither.

Come on, folks. Maybe she wants to add to what Sarah Palin had to say and continue with the praises of universal healthcare and as a woman, her right to choose.

Krikey...it never stops. Why do these two particular American women have such power over you guys? Why do you even give a crap what either says or thinks? Is Canadian media so bereft of content?

Uh-oh...mustn't be a nationalist....that is so...ummmm...AMERICAN! No wonder you guys define yourselves as the Un-Cola.

...that's what I thought...you will watch and listen after all. I will do neither.

You're occassionally funny,BC,but what is it with the "gotcha" stuff?

You do realize that ideology plus extreme nationalism IS a potentially scary thing,right?There is historical precedent for this.

I've said I will watch 3 times now...I'll watch because I'm interested in political discourse...Even on the limited level that Coulter offers.

In the US she can spew all the hate she wants. In Canada however it is a different story. Arrest her, charge her and then boot that embarrassment back the US. Maybe let a few jailhouse women have their way with her first....and post the video on YouTube...but certainly then...boot her ass back across the border.

Wrong...Dead wrong...Let her speak.I'll bet she'll tone down the usual idiocy,but if she does'nt...Let her open her mouth and let the idiocy flow freely.

Either that or ignore her....

In the US she can spew all the hate she wants. In Canada however it is a different story. Arrest her, charge her and then boot that embarrassment back the US. Maybe let a few jailhouse women have their way with her first....and post the video on YouTube...but certainly then...boot her ass back across the border.

Whatever floats your boat....spewing hate is different from the actual sexual assault you just advocated, which is the fundamental difference that you still don't get. Freedom of speech is more so in the USA.

You're occassionally funny,BC,but what is it with the "gotcha" stuff?

It's not personal...I always mock anyone who plays the "nationalist" card (from their perch of assumed superiority).

You do realize that ideology plus extreme nationalism IS a potentially scary thing,right?There is historical precedent for this.

So what...it is also a potentionaly very good thing. Don't make me remind you who booted your king in the ass over 200 years ago.

I've said I will watch 3 times now...I'll watch because I'm interested in political discourse...Even on the limited level that Coulter offers.

Whatever...she wins.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Whatever floats your boat....spewing hate is different from the actual sexual assault you just advocated, which is the fundamental difference that you still don't get. Freedom of speech is more so in the USA.

So is sexual assault, no?

That said, I'm with you. Let her say her thing and then move on. It will be forgotten by all other than the hyperconservative disciples moments after she's left.

That said, I'm with you. Let her say her thing and then move on. It will be forgotten by all other than the hyperconservative disciples moments after she's left.

Nope...that won't do....it seems that charter.rights definitely wants her to be sexually assaulted in a women's prison...and watch the video! This does not help Canadian credibility on the matter of hate.

Speech is limited in Canada. And while here she is not protected under the US Constitution.

I don't advocate sexual assault. Her and another women would merely be a husband and wife relationship....no?

Precisely...Most people will dismiss her as a right wing nut,which she is...Except Shady,who'll show up in a codpiece and a smile!!! :D

Speech is limited in Canada. And while here she is not protected under the US Constitution.

I don't advocate sexual assault. Her and another women would merely be a husband and wife relationship....no?

Look....you already screwed up...best to quit while you're behind.

Ann Coulter would make short work of you.

For those that want to see what some of the real right wing nutters are thinking right now,go to

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/index.php?

go to the forums and scroll down to Heywoods Current Events

Click on the "Revolution" thread...

I like the one on page 4 about dying in the purges... :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Edited by Jack Weber

No doubt she would make short work of you if you are a typical non-thinking American right winger. But she would hardly have an edge over the Truth. I've watched her cave on many occasions when her lies and propaganda got challenged with reality. She is nothing more than a spoiled brat with a big mouth, and really isn't that intelligent. She just scares the heck out of the right wingers and they think that equals intelligence.

But I too welcome the opportunity to listen to her again... Only this time, I'll be waiting for someone to pull the plug on her and throw her in jail. That would be icing on the cake. Maybe she should invite George W. Bush with her as well. I understand there is someone in Canada with a warrant for his arrest for war crimes and would like nothing else but the opportunity to serve and arrest him. You realize that we have laws in Canada against that thing too....

Nope...that won't do....it seems that charter.rights definitely wants her to be sexually assaulted in a women's prison...and watch the video! This does not help Canadian credibility on the matter of hate.

You sound like an extreme left winger with your hysterical fear rants. No justice, no pizza! :)

No doubt she would make short work of you if you are a typical non-thinking American right winger. But she would hardly have an edge over the Truth. I've watched her cave on many occasions when her lies and propaganda got challenged with reality. She is nothing more than a spoiled brat with a big mouth, and really isn't that intelligent. She just scares the heck out of the right wingers and they think that equals intelligence.

No...she is yeterdays news...except for you guys. If it wasn't for this UWO panic, I would not even know she was on "tour".

But I too welcome the opportunity to listen to her again... Only this time, I'll be waiting for someone to pull the plug on her and throw her in jail. That would be icing on the cake. Maybe she should invite George W. Bush with her as well. I understand there is someone in Canada with a warrant for his arrest for war crimes and would like nothing else but the opportunity to serve and arrest him. You realize that we have laws in Canada against that thing too....

What a bunch of bullshit....George W. Bush has been back to Canada...why wasn't he nabbed then? Better arrest Chretien first for war crimes in Serbia. Don't forget to lock up Martin too (for Haiti).

Edited by bush_cheney2004