I'd like some moderator action taken please.

People are attacking me personally or spamming topics I start with irrelevant posts making having any reasonable discussion impossible.

I know the mods aren't on very much so I thought I'd post this here as I'm getting tired of reporting it over and over again as I don't want to spam your inboxes.

Please review these topics and remove the offending posts please. As doing this is against several of the forum rules. I'm not trying to cause any trouble or anything like that just looking to have some meaningful conversation which is being made impossible by the acts of a few. I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Here, Here and here.

It's too bad that the few are breaking the rules and ruining the usually great MLW experience I have for me and I'm sure many others.

You can delete this entire topic if you need to after reading this mod team. Thanks a lot. This situation is making me very sad.

In fairness, the topic starts off fine but it reaches a certain point then they gang up on me and start attacking me personally. I don't get it. It's like they're internet bullies or cyber bullies or whatever.

I'm fairly sure they'll start spamming even this topic as well. Don't be surprised.

Edited by Mr.Canada

People are attacking me personally or spamming topics I start with irrelevant posts making having any reasonable discussion impossible.

I know the mods aren't on very much so I thought I'd post this here as I'm getting tired of reporting it over and over again as I don't want to spam your inboxes.

Please review these topics and remove the offending posts please. As doing this is against several of the forum rules. I'm not trying to cause any trouble or anything like that just looking to have some meaningful conversation which is being made impossible by the acts of a few. I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Here, Here and here.

It's too bad that the few are breaking the rules and ruining the usually great MLW experience I have for me and I'm sure many others.

Mr. Canada, it's true you get some concerted grief from other posters. No question about it. But look at it from our point of view: you keep insisting that you publish intentionally-provocative remarks with which you don't even agree...simply to get the controversy going.

That might be a major part of the reason for the attacks from all sides.

Mr. Canada, it's true you get some concerted grief from other posters. No question about it. But look at it from our point of view: you keep insisting that you publish intentionally-provocative remarks with which you don't even agree...simply to get the controversy going.

That might be a major part of the reason for the attacks from all sides.

lol, when you're being attacked by the left, right and center of the political spectrum I'd say you're bringing it upon yourself...

I don't know what I am supossed to do. No one will stay on topic everyone just attacks me personally which is against the rules.

I like this place and enjoy posting here. Since I was suspended for trolling over a year ago I've made every effort to not post like that anymore which I feel I've suceeded.

I like having discussions here.

Am I supossed to close this account and start a new one or what?

I truly feel helpless here.

Any advice you can give would be helpful.

I'll try not to post anymore until this situation is resolved.

Thank you mods.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Mr. Canada, if you don't realize that you have no one to blame but yourself, then you truly are beyond any help that the moderators of this forum can give.

I see so personally attacking me is acceptable because many people don't like what I have to say?

Such overzealous generalizations, like "the left is anti-semitic" might even be taken personally by someone who identifies themselves with "the left." That, in effect, is more of a personal attack than anything I've ever seen directed MrC's way.

Wait a minute. ham I even bothering to respond? He's just an attention-seeking troll. Who cares what he thinks?

Never mind.

How many times have you done that so far?

\

As you can see mods the baiting and personal attacks continue to no end. This type of behaviour is against the forum rules that everyone agreed to follow when they signed up. They obviously have no respect for the rules Greg laid out.

\

As you can see mods the baiting and personal attacks continue to no end. This type of behaviour is against the forum rules that everyone agreed to follow when they signed up. They obviously have no respect for the rules Greg laid out.

It was a simple question that you have chosen to bypass. I think if the mods look at this thread, an IP search should be done on the Mr. Canada account.

It was a simple question that you have chosen to bypass. I think if the mods look at this thread, an IP search should be done on the Mr. Canada account.

And why would that be useful?

I have never closed an account and opened a new one. Which is why I was asking the moderation team if that is what I should do. I'm not sure of the protocol and I don't want to break any of the rules. I have a great respect for rules.

Edited by Mr.Canada

And why would that be useful?

I have never closed an account and opened a new one. Which is why I was asking the moderation team if that is what I should do. I'm not sure of the protocol and I don't want to break any of the rules. I have a great respect for rules.

To find out if you have been banned previoulsy and should be banned again.

To find out if you have been banned previoulsy and should be banned again.

M.Dancer. I don't understand why you're bullying me but I wish for you to stop please. Please stop bullying me.

My account was never banned, I was suspended once last year and have learned my lesson so I'm not sure why you continue to harass and bully me. Just leave me alone if you don't like to speak with me please. I cannot take anymore of the harassment or bullying tactics, please stop...please.

I don't think it's a bad idea to lay off Mr. Canada.

having shown cause, certainly - if he's given proper notice and receives an appropriate measured payoff... ideally, counseling services should be made available for possible reentry. Moderator action sought, is moderator action received.

having shown cause, certainly - if he's given proper notice and receives an appropriate measured payoff... ideally, counseling services should be made available for possible reentry. Moderator action sought, is moderator action received.

:)

Sorry, Waldo...I don't know if you're playing off my grammatical error, or if my grammatical error gave the wrong impression. (Either way, I asked for it.)

But in case it was the latter: what I meant was that I think it would be good to stop hounding Mr. Canada.

I don't mean that as a judgement, because clearly I was one of the circling lions.

I'm just feeling a little bad about it, that's all.

:)

Sorry, Waldo...I don't know if you're playing off my grammatical error, or if my grammatical error gave the wrong impression. (Either way, I asked for it.)

But in case it was the latter: what I meant was that I think it would be good to stop hounding Mr. Canada.

I don't mean that as a judgement, because clearly I was one of the circling lions.

I'm just feeling a little bad about it, that's all.

Would that include not calling him on his far out generalizations, deliberate evasiveness and under achieving accusations?

I don't think so. Many of his posts are borderline trolls that often get past the moderators. I don't see anyone attacking him but most are responding to his pathetic point of view, IMO.