Toronto Council Ignored as Feds put G20 Downtown

Only nerds and wanna be bullies run for city council - and people who need to feel important..so let them feel important and have the G20 conference here - at least we could view our own back room boys who will come out of hiding because their egos demand it.

Yes that's true. I made a topic about Paula Fletcher going nuts on yet another citizen i n this thread and everyone is to scared to post there. Paula Fletcher is a raving card carrying communist and sits in city council. Any citizen who dares questions her gets screamed at.

I wouldn't have the G20 here in Toronto, the place is a dump. It's crowded, smelly and dirty with street scum all over the place begging for a living. Surely there's some place better to hold this very important event. Somewhere cleaner.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Yes that's true. I made a topic about Paula Fletcher going nuts on yet another citizen i n this thread and everyone is to scared to post there. Paula Fletcher is a raving card carrying communist and sits in city council. Any citizen who dares questions her gets screamed at.

I wouldn't have the G20 here in Toronto, the place is a dump. It's crowded, smelly and dirty with street scum all over the place begging for a living. Surely there's some place better to hold this very important event. Somewhere cleaner.

Actually I thought it would be better if she dealt with you, so I sent her an email inviting her to read your libel, herself.

Actually I thought it would be better if she dealt with you, so I sent her an email inviting her to read your libel, herself.

Outstanding. I'll meet her in person if she likes. I'm saying nothing libelous at all. She is a communist and was the leader of the Communist Party of Canada for 5 years. She's yelled at many citizens who question her, she does it routinely.

So I'm not misrepresenting her at all.

Here and Here.

I'll be sure to invite the media as I'm sure she'll yell at me too.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Outstanding. I'll meet her in person if she likes. I'm saying nothing libelous at all. She is a communist and was the leader of the Communist Party of Canada for 5 years. She's yelled at many citizens who question her, she does it routinely.

So I'm not misrepresenting her at all.

Here and Here.

I'll be sure to invite the media as I'm sure she'll yell at me too.

Maybe...but maybe her lawyers will help her decide.

Yes..lets look at what Topaz said...

The bill for the Pittsbrg event (Pittsburg's tab) was well under $20 million.

The reason I said that was the news program I was watching said that the Feds DON't have to PAY if they don't want to and most of the time they don't. Remember the budget, no money, cut backs. We'll see if they do if not Toronto taxs will go up.