Layton to make statement concerning his future

Ah, two implications about pedophilia. And to a father yet. Very bad form.

Look, I understand and appreciate insulting attacks, and have a weakness (and it is a weakness) for them myself.

But you're going too far. There are limits to incivility which decent people shouls strive to avoid.

And insinuating pedophilia is the nadir.

Since you seem incapable of taking the hint, piss off. Your sexual references and stalking are not appreciated.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you seem incapable of taking the hint, piss off. Your sexual references and stalking are not appreciated.

Hey, little man, you're the one who crossed the line with the pedo insinuations. (Anyone who does this is a moral degnerate by definition.)

And even whiny little reactionary bullies like you don't get to order folks around.

I humbly suggest you perform a difficult and possibly dangerous sexual act upon your own person.

(Notice how I leave the children out of the equation? Try it sometime.)

Hey, little man, you're the one who crossed the line with the pedo insinuations. (Anyone who does this is a moral degnerate by definition.)

And even whiny little reactionary bullies like you don't get to order folks around.

I humbly suggest you perform a difficult and possibly dangerous sexual act upon your own person.

(Notice how I leave the children out of the equation? Try it sometime.)

You are correct, and no matter how creepy I find people on the internet who sexualize things, the insinuation crossed the line and for that, I apologize.

That said since it seems you are incapable of not sexualizing your responses to me, this will be the last post of yours I will bother reading.

You are correct, and no matter how creepy I find people on the internet who sexualize things, the insinuation crossed the line and for that, I apologize.

That said since it seems you are incapable of not sexualizing your responses to me, this will be the last post of yours I will bother reading.

On the off-chance that you read this, I appreciate your apology, and offer my own in return. Some alteration of my rhetoric wouldn't hurt me.

Jack Layton (Fighting bravely)gets prostate bump...

And in keeping with Canadians’ generous spirit, NDP Leader Jack Layton has received a slight bump in public perception, an increase the latest Angus Reid survey attributes to news he is suffering from prostrate cancer.

Mr. Layton’s approval numbers are at 29 per cent, up 2 per cent, since the firm’s last poll in late January.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs/bureau-blog/tories-take-early-gold-in-polls/article1470033/

A bit of a flaccid bump...he may have to make an announcement regarding suffering ED if he wants a bigger rise...