Playing with our members?

Argus

Could someone explain to me this new system of identifying our members and what the criteria is? Length of term? Breadth of knowledge? How hard ones attitude is?

Yah what the heck is that_ they call me a "senior member" - sounds like I am an older man with a PHD...I barley made it out of grade nine....I should be retitled..maybe "NO quaifications? or Idiot - or "rube" - something to show I am stupid and not worth listening to.

• 2 weeks later...

Yah what the heck is that_ they call me a "senior member" - sounds like I am an older man with a PHD...I barley made it out of grade nine....I should be retitled..maybe "NO quaifications? or Idiot - or "rube" - something to show I am stupid and not worth listening to.

Hey where are the rescue party? The heros that come to my aid and say..Oleg - your okay and smart enough - we accept you even though you were not formally processed within our educational system - that we love you...Nothing has changed - It's like when I fell though the ice on the lake and crawled out - only to stand in front of the living room window in frozen clothes waiting for someone to ask me in from the cold - 50 years later I am still standing here and not one utterance of the words "I love you"... All of us want to hear that..not just me...so I will say it on behalf of all the great members here - I LOVE YOU....that did not cost me a cent.

Hey where are the rescue party? The heros that come to my aid and say..Oleg - your okay and smart enough - we accept you even though you were not formally processed within our educational system - that we love you...Nothing has changed - It's like when I fell though the ice on the lake and crawled out - only to stand in front of the living room window in frozen clothes waiting for someone to ask me in from the cold - 50 years later I am still standing here and not one utterance of the words "I love you"... All of us want to hear that..not just me...so I will say it on behalf of all the great members here - I LOVE YOU....that did not cost me a cent.

Oh, ok, Oleg, I'll stroke your ego... the forum wouldn't be half as interesting without you around!

Oh, ok, Oleg, I'll stroke your ego... the forum wouldn't be half as interesting without you around!

Finally - pay day! Thank you thank you - thank you ever so much....and I love you also...I just don't want to crowd out the truely smart people with my wild, reckless approach. Fun is fun - but I do notice a depleation in brain powered contributions as of late - sorry --- please come home - I will shut up...................I promise.

Could someone explain to me this new system of identifying our members and what the criteria is? Length of term? Breadth of knowledge? How hard ones attitude is?

Yikes if "breadth of knowledge" was criteria? :lol: Sometimes I read these posts and roll my eyes. If forums like this were used to measure ignorance then the metre would burst through the clouds :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yikes if "breadth of knowledge" was criteria? :lol: Sometimes I read these posts and roll my eyes. If forums like this were used to measure ignorance then the metre would burst through the clouds :lol:

Me, I'm just happy to take a breath and don't worry to much about breath of knowledge or whether anything I inhale or exhale contains the fumes of knowledges.

Me, I'm just happy to take a breath and don't worry to much about breath of knowledge or whether anything I inhale or exhale contains the fumes of knowledges.

I've often thought "Oleg must be inhaling something" but I never suspected it might be knowledge. :lol:

-k