10 Things NEVER to Say to a Black Coworker

lictor616

Well, how would it ? The crimes are reported - what else do you want ? The rates are published - where is the news here ?

outrageously false.

The crimes are UNDER-reported, and many of them (stansfeild for exmaple) are NOT REPORTED AT ALL. The rates are published... but the clear data is from the BOJ are completely unmentioned by the mass media- interracial rape rates are completey ignored by the mass media.

why lie to make a point you know everyone knows is BS

<

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say you're asking for more coverage - are you asking for disproportional coverage, given the statistics ? And you didn't answer my question about man-bites-dog vs dog-bites-man.

if there are 5 black on white hate crimes committed for every ! white on black, then yes, the news should reflect this,

and the media by distorting reality, are actually trying to conjure up the image that WHITES are the "dogs" in this instance... which isn't the case.

Actually our whole political ideology is based on the notion that white people are somehow supremely evil and dangerous.

<

I ask myself this everytime I remember your claim about the gang rape in St Leonard or the claim about Longuiel police not arresting blacks because they have a quota regarding blacks...

In this case, why lie to make yourself look like a liar?

Lictor,

Before I forget, let me add a 9th suggestion:

Please improve your arguments by:

1) Not assigning motives to me that aren't there.

2) Stop repeating arguments that I have addressed and corrected.

3) Stop sloganeering.

4) Stop accusing people of accusing you of racism, naziism, what have you.

5) Stop redefining things according to your own viewpoint, then restating them so that the outcome is fixed to your flawed reframing of the argument.

6) Please clearly explain to us your views on race, and how they lead to culture, including criminal and intellectual activity.

7) Please respond to arguments and don't pick and choose which you'll respond to, and which you'll leave alone.

8) Don't respond to a challenge by bringing up a brand new point: concede your losses.

9) Provide cites, links, references to claims that others aren't likely to accept.

outrageously false.

The crimes are UNDER-reported, and many of them (stansfeild for exmaple) are NOT REPORTED AT ALL. The rates are published... but the clear data is from the BOJ are completely unmentioned by the mass media- interracial rape rates are completey ignored by the mass media.

<

Let me know when you're done replying to me so that I can consolidate all of my replies into one post. This will allow me to verify whether you've evaded any of my points again.

Let me know when you're done replying to me so that I can consolidate all of my replies into one post. This will allow me to verify whether you've evaded any of my points again.

In fact, I'm going to start numbering the points we are discussing for the purpose of actually getting to the bottom of some of your claims. As it is, I can see that you're opening new threads and topics despite my observation that you're running away from current topics before you've answered all the questions on them.

Take as much time as you need, but please don't run away from your points anymore. Thanks.

the attack was 100% black on white... I don't understand how people keep avoiding that... the video evidence is pretty obvious...

Well, we're not manipulative like you are - we don't try and claim that what happened in the video happened in a vacuum, as if it's the ONLY thing that happened and the black kids came out of nowhere to attack the white kid.

You conveniently left out facts that the fight was one in a long line of incidents in which both black and white students hurled racial slurs at each other and got into scuffles.

The reason you left out this information is because it is CONTEXT which would invalidate your take on the incident: that these good white kids had no hand to play in the attack, that it began and ended when the evil black kids committed assault.

I mean, even up until now you refuse to admit these basic facts, which suggests to me that you're either being totally dishonest or have a serious problem whereby you cannot admit even to YOURSELF when you're wrong about something.

It's really quite a spectacle to see to what lengths you'll go to avoid admiting basic facts about this case

If i'd be giving similar excuses to the Courtenay incident, I'd get labeled a racist for ignoring the potential for racism... when the victim is white however, its the reverse situation, you get called a racist if you even think of saying the word "hatecrime"...

I believe you're conveniently leaving out the fact that you called the victim in the Courtenay crime a criminal when you knew perfectly well he didn't have a criminal record - you just did so because he was black.

You're also comparing an unprovoked attack between strangers to an attack in which both sides have been aggravating each other with racial taunting for some time - not the same thing. That doesn't make you racist per, just either inaccurate (if you didn't know better) or dishonest (if you do). But of course you do things like this all the time (leave out contexts surrounding incidents) which invalidate your absolutist views - so the claims of you being racist have more to do with your RECORD of posts rather than just this individual post.

After all, all of your posts that address race, ethnicity or religion have the same aim: white Christians are good, everyone else is an inferior/evil destructive force.

I believe you're conveniently leaving out the fact that you called the victim in the Courtenay crime a criminal when you knew perfectly well he didn't have a criminal record - you just did so because he was black.

That's right. Lictor can try to dress up his bigotry all he wants, but at the end of the day he believes blacks are inferior. He also is a Holocaust Denier with some pretty clear anti-Semitic prejudices. Hard core racists like Lictor will at times attempt to couch their prejudices in some sort of pseudo-reason, but at the end of the day, Lictor hates certain groups of people based upon skin-color or ethnographic origin.

That's right. Lictor can try to dress up his bigotry all he wants, but at the end of the day he believes blacks are inferior. He also is a Holocaust Denier with some pretty clear anti-Semitic prejudices. Hard core racists like Lictor will at times attempt to couch their prejudices in some sort of pseudo-reason, but at the end of the day, Lictor hates certain groups of people based upon skin-color or ethnographic origin.

That may be true, but one still has to try to respond to a call for reason, at least initially. I'm confident enough in my views to engage people with extreme views on their own merits without name calling. This can sometimes be very interesting, especially with libertarians who have a well-thought-out philosophy to their beliefs.

Unfortunately, the race-based arguments don't seem to go anywhere. Even the smartest proponents of these racial theories can't even get very far before the reasoning becomes murky and unprovable.