Libyans welcome home terrorist hero

Argus

Not just that. Where has Argus said:

I deny that US troops have killed thousands (no matter the truth of said statement).

Or that people who live in "Pakystan" are Arab?

But then, I've axed a lot of questions re: monkeyman that have been ignored.

:P

Why???

Because he would have died like a dog in Jail, and Scotland showed the world that they are better and more open than many assholes in the world (Muslims included).

There's your answer.

----------

By the way, many of you guys would like to be as radical as some dictators in the world (Muslims included). Just create an extreme right wing party that will reduce the rights of ethnic minorities in Canada.

Actually I think this is the answer. It has nothing to do with compassion or doing the right thing. Of course this release was fishy from the start and many knew it, but did not know why.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,544362...test=latestnews

The British government decided it was “in the overwhelming interests of the United Kingdom” to make Abdel Basset Ali al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber, eligible for return to Libya, leaked ministerial letters reveal.

Gordon Brown’s government made the decision after discussions between Libya and BP over a multi-million-pound oil exploration deal had hit difficulties. These were resolved soon afterwards.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8229114.stm

Mr Straw's change of stance over Megrahi's inclusion the transfer agreement came at a crucial time in negotiations over an oil exploration contract for BP worth billions of pounds.
Edited by GostHacked

Yeah thats kind of a show stopper, eh? All the blah blah blah about security and laws, and justice. Protecting freedoms and all that. I all ain't worth a piece of coon sh*t, when it comes to making deals like this. Specially stuff like OIL.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32615750/ns/world_news-europe

That is why the fascist regime (west) must ultimately sell out its own grandmother, and, soul.

Edited by Sir Bandelot

The former Libyan spy convicted of murder in blowing up a Pan Am flight over Scotland was released from a Scottish prison the other day and sent home to Libya to die. The Scots, imho, have managed to give the word "compassion" a bad name, but in any event, the terrorist returned home and, despite Libyan assurances to the contrary, was greeted as a hero of the Arab people. Joyous crowds crowded around and threw flower petals, waving Libyan flags and congratulating him on his great victory. Libyan leader Moamar Gaddafi, the man who ordered the bombing, hugged and kissed him and expressed hopes for his recovery.

BBC

The story recalls the release of Lebanese terrorist Samir Kuntar, who had murdered an Israeli family, and the wild and jubilant crowds of Lebanese who turned out to dance in the streets at their own hero's release.

It seems there really is nothing which we in the west would recognize as ethics or moral values among Arabs when it comes to violence. Any violence is good violence as long as it's directed at someone else, it seems.

Though of course, the hand wringers will continue to tell us that terrorism is the actions of only a very, very, very few people with no real support among the Muslim world.

This shows their true colours once again............ Radical Islam and the West cannot co-exist in peace, we didn t accept Nazism here why should we accept a violent radical religion? In a few years i fear the violence will erupt here it is only a matter of time before it rears it's ugly head in Canada and by then we will be just like Afghanistan!

Edited by wulf42

This shows our true colours too. Because, a convicted terrorist and mass murderer was released, just for the money. They did it to seal the deal, to make the handshake. And in the islamic countries, it proves that the west is easy to deal with. Just offer some money or some oil, and they will sell their own mothers...

Thats what the cheering was all about, because this man proves it.

It is of greater value to the muslim propagandists if he's actually guilty, than if he's innocent. It proves the west is a whore that will sell anything, even supposedly its most cherished values, anything, for the money.

Edited by Sir Bandelot

This shows our true colours too. Because, a convicted terrorist and mass murderer was released, just for the money. They did it to seal the deal, to make the handshake. And in the islamic countries, it proves that the west is easy to deal with. Just offer some money or some oil, and they will sell their own mothers...

Thats what the cheering was all about, because this man proves it.

It is of greater value to the muslim propagandists if he's actually guilty, than if he's innocent. It proves the west is a whore that will sell anything, even supposedly its most cherished values, anything, for the money.

Unfortunately i have to agree with you!

Western Politicians are corrupt beyond belief and justice is easily set aside for the almighty dollar!!

it makes us weak and we have no values other than money! very frustrating.......if only we could get a Government that believed in what they were doing rather than just lining their corrupt pockets! Islamics can buy their way into this country and if you have the cash the door is wide open and to hell with national security!

Unfortunately i have to agree with you!

Western Politicians are corrupt beyond belief and justice is easily set aside for the almighty dollar!!

it makes us weak and we have no values other than money! very frustrating.......if only we could get a Government that believed in what they were doing rather than just lining their corrupt pockets! Islamics can buy their way into this country and if you have the cash the door is wide open and to hell with national security!

So this brings us to the point of: What are we fighting for?

Corporations only obey the dollar. Politicans are lobbied heavily by those dollars. Influences government and essentially hijacking governmnent. Like this case here. It is worth a lot of money to BP and it preassured government to release the man to seal the deals.

Is this an isolated incident? Have other terrorists been release in this fashion to secure a deal of some kind?

Have the terrorists won?

Was just replying to a silly comment. He said that MORE PEOPLE were killed by Muslims in Irak since the war than by American, which is a ridiculous comment.

So I said the same thing about WW2 with the Jews, saying Jews were killed mostly by other Jews. Just to please so people and say stupid things like they do.

Actually,that's not what I said at all.I made no reference to the amount of Muslims killed since the war,but in the time before that up until the present.Remember the Iran/Iraq war?Muslim vs Muslim.Palestinians kill each other too.How many Iraqis died under Saddam Hussein?How many Iranians die under the radical Ayatollah's that rule that country with an iron fist?

Last,and certainly not least,if you read my previous post correctly in the first place,I did not say unequivocally that most Muslims die at the hands of other Muslims.I asked whether it was possible or likely that this was the case.Big difference.You seem to be letting your anger get the better of you and it shows in what you write on here.Try using reason and facts instead. <_<