Afghanistan elections

Topaz

I read of the selling of voter cards. Quite disturbing, but not very surprising. Afghan candidates are also spending money buying votes.

Sad that the elections are full of such corruption, but hard to figure it otherwise being that so many of the Afghan elite are warlords

and druglords, and the country is not very secure.

I have little doubt the U.S. gov`t is well entrenched in this corruption as well in order to create their desired outcome.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

for the time being, i prefer to remind you how ridiculous you can be.

And I prefer to thumb my nose at your sanctimonious piety, even as you live and thrive on this side of the fence.

If you think you can fling poo at others while demanding immunity from same, you are quite mistaken.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

And I prefer to thumb my nose at your sanctimonious piety, even as you live and thrive on this side of the fence.

If you think you can fling poo at others while demanding immunity from same, you are quite mistaken.

you can fling poo all you want from your ridiculous side of the fence.

it's up to you whether or not you want to get all sensitive when i call you on your ridiculous comparisons.

you can fling poo all you want from your ridiculous side of the fence.

it's up to you whether or not you want to get all sensitive when i call you on your ridiculous comparisons.

I'm just having fun....laughing at you and your dire sanctimony.

I don't need your permission or approval.

See, I even managed to distract you from Jew bashing for a spell.

What the Jews are at it again...what this time? Oh yah - the two jewish hikers with the feminist that just got picked up in Iran for wandering off track and "spying" - I guess when you have a name like Bauer - and change it to Rothchild - your going to get some flack...oh - and the joooooos invented the atomic bomb and Mel Brooks - horrible. :rolleyes:

you may think you don't need my permission or approval, but i will continue to give it to you.

and i think you should let go of my comment about you being a defeated old man who has accepted that his government is giving away money to foreigners while not giving any to you.

What Canadian would go cast a ballot if there was a good possibiltiy that you would be shot in the head - or your fingers where going to be cut off...or you were going to beheaded - or your family murdered or your house burnt to the ground?///////// NOBODY ! Not one single Canadian would even leave the house with even a slight thought of voting. So why do we so foolishly believe there is actually an election going on in Afghanistan - and how representative will the outcome be?

Look closely at western money lending practices - OUR finacial warlords behaved in a barbaric manner - and jailing a few Madoff types is strickly cerimonial pacification of victims. The Afghani warlords are also bandits. They have and should have personal and national atonomy - as we do here - what right do we as a society have to over throw their establishment _ I don't see them really attempting to over throw ours?

Yes you can run head long in madness at terrorism number two - and attempt to hype more fear and justify over throwing other governments as if we have the moral high ground - We are behaving very American these days..well that's no surprise when Harper does the bidding of the buisness elite - who are highly connected to their American masters. Afganistan will always be what it is and was. You can mouth the phrase "so a little girl can go to school" - or "they beat their woman" or - they pass laws that state a woman must have sex and breed with her own husband - as if that is some horrific thing - How do we know what Afghani men and woman really do in the confines of their homes - they are human - and all this information about their private behaviour is speculative and simple propogada, designed to stir up our western emotions - that we manipulate our own people with.

Democracy can be described as two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Look at Bush and Cheney how they used to go on and on about freedom and democracy...as if they cared...as if they cared about the people of Iraq - when they do not give a damn about their own citizens - this "voting" in Afganistan even if successful - will simply lead to corruption - instead of eastern style - It will be western style. In time - human nature will prevail - the worst parts of it - Just like here...we attempt to displace their evil with ours....not very noble if you ask me.

you may think you don't need my permission or approval, but i will continue to give it to you.

and i think you should let go of my comment about you being a defeated old man who has accepted that his government is giving away money to foreigners while not giving any to you.

And I think you are a fool.....you have no idea how much money "my government" is "giving" to me (each month). I want to give more money to Israel just so they can buy all the Willy Pete they want....and lots of other "toys" too.

Not really surprising in the least. We don't need to be there anymore when this kind of stuff happens. This was not part of the mission. Time to bail out of Afghanistan. We spend enough money supporting corrupted leaders at home, we don't need to do it abroad.

I don't give a damn about the money..During world war 2 we lost well over 50 thousand men..and hundrends of thousands crippled mentally and physically - that was a WAR- This was a game....these goat herders and opium growers (we taught them to grow) are no real threat to Canada - what is very very regretable is that we in effect - killed and maimed hundrends of fine young men - FOR F***ing NOTHING - just to amuse some rich bored bastards.

And I think you are a fool.....you have no idea how much money "my government" is "giving" to me (each month). I want to give more money to Israel just so they can buy all the Willy Pete they want....and lots of other "toys" too.

you're an angry old man who, after all these years, have not been able to let go of your teenage angst and your obsession with blowing things up.

move along. grow up.

you're an angry old man who, after all these years, have not been able to let go of your teenage angst and your obsession with blowing things up.

move along. grow up.

Whatever you say...railing from the Great Northwoods. It's sad to be young and impotent, while old men have vigor and power. Eat your heart out, sucka!

Whatever you say...railing from the Great Northwoods. It's sad to be young and impotent, while old men have vigor and power. Eat your heart out, sucka!

maybe that's the only way you can get an erection but for me, i find other ways to get excited about the world.

after all these years and you still have a misconception of what power is.

Guest American Woman
Supporters of Karazi are buying up voting cards to help win the election coming this month. There so much corruption in this government, I wonder who are really the "good" guys! To think western soldier are dying for this country president. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6792729.ece

It's not just "supporters of Karazi;" it's all the candidates.

[The BBC's] Pannell said there was no way to estimate how many voting cards had made it illegally into circulation, but that numbers were thought to be huge — with the fraud so pervasive, and exploited by all of the 30 candidates so extensively, that it may actually cancel itself out, lending no great advantage to any one contender. link