Israel to allow cement into Gaza

tango

They were never supported even close to the extent the US supported Israel.

Think again. As Warsaw Pact proxies ready to take the fight to the West, the Arabs were given the topshelf Soviet weapons in their attempts to drive the pro-NATO Israelis into the you-know-where. These would include everything an army on the go needs: AK-47s, T-55s and T-62s, MiGs (Even MiG-25s...Russia's "secret weapon" of the time), SAM-2 and SAM-7s, Saggers, Artillery, etc. Or are you one of those who thinks that the Arabs get their weapons from the 'weapons fairy' like a few others around here?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A funny choice of words. For me this is the majority of Israeli Jews: thives, terrorists, liars and common robbers.

Well, good to know where you stand, I suppose. Even more of an anti-Israeli extremist than dub and kuzadd it woul seem. Can pretty much toss all your posts in the trash after reading that one sentence.

Edited by Bonam

For me this is the majority of Israeli Jews: thives, terrorists, liars and common robbers.

Well, good to know where you stand, I suppose. Even more of an anti-Israeli extremist than dub and kuzadd it woul seem. Can pretty much toss all your posts in the trash after reading that one sentence.

to me, it's whoever that supports and tries to justify the israeli government's illegal occupation and land annexation.

would that be the majority of israelis?

It was omnipresent in the region, due to the British-Zionist plan to make a "Jewish home" in Palestine.

Nice back peddling there cowboy....but alas you're worng. Arab terrorism predates British Zionism....

this is not about me. after the investigation, the report concluded that hamas did not use civilians as human shields during the recent gaza conflict. however, they did conclude that israel did use civilians as human shields many times and in different ways.

It has already been established that AI has no credibility. It is impossible for them to conclude because the israelis won't bother with AI while Hamas simply adores them.

1)I see objective argumentation is your strong side.

---------

2)A funny choice of words. For me this is the majority of Israeli Jews: thives, terrorists, liars and common robbers.

----------------------

3)They were never supported even close to the extent the US supported Israel.

---------------------

1) Sorry but your argument was irrelevant.

2) Well, at least you are honest about your bigotry, hopefull once you are all growed up you will mature.

3) Patently false...Egypt, Syria, Iraq et all received pure military suppport far in excess of all types of support Israel received. This has been already pointed out in this forum on more than one occasion.

likud is the government.

you're posting articles from 2006.

maybe you should think before you press reply.

Sure it is from 2006. Does not make it any less irrelevant. It is part of the overal plan with Isreal to solidify their borders by 2010. This may be the point you missed, and I am surprised. I thought you would be interested in this because it has a little visual evidence of what you are trying to get across in these threads. I thought I'd help you out a bit.

There are times when I don't think before I press reply, but this is not one of those times.

Sure it is from 2006. Does not make it any less irrelevant. It is part of the overal plan with Isreal to solidify their borders by 2010. This may be the point you missed, and I am surprised. I thought you would be interested in this because it has a little visual evidence of what you are trying to get across in these threads. I thought I'd help you out a bit.

There are times when I don't think before I press reply, but this is not one of those times.

?

are you a simpler version of krusty?

take a look at likud's platform. they've still haven't reversed their position, where they promised to never allow a palestinian state.

likud is the hamas of israel. except that hamas is not expanding any illegal settlements and is not trying to steal israeli land.

are you a simpler version of krusty?

take a look at likud's platform. they've still haven't reversed their position, where they promised to never allow a palestinian state.

likud is the hamas of israel. except that hamas is not expanding any illegal settlements and is not trying to steal israeli land.

Dub dub dub dub.

I am no fan of Israel. Trust me. Look at some of my posts. Here I am trying to give you a hand and you spit in my face. So go read those damn posts again and then apologize to me. Their actions sure show that a two state is not desireable. My pic I posted shows how Palestinian land has been reduced, and reduced and reduced consistantly for the last 50 years. Even the fact that I indicated that Israel will not solidify her borders before 2010 shows you are correct. But yet you think I am a simple Krusty. Dude, our posts are quite different and yes sometimes they are simple. Because as soon as big words are being used, some just end up with a blank stare on their faces.

You are on your own now 'pal'.

Edited by GostHacked

Dub dub dub dub.

I am no fan of Israel. Trust me. Look at some of my posts. Here I am trying to give you a hand and you spit in my face. So go read those damn posts again and then apologize to me. Their actions sure show that a two state is not desireable. My pic I posted shows how Palestinian land has been reduced, and reduced and reduced consistantly for the last 50 years. Even the fact that I indicated that Israel will not solidify her borders before 2010 shows you are correct. But yet you think I am a simple Krusty. Dude, our posts are quite different and yes sometimes they are simple. Because as soon as big words are being used, some just end up with a blank stare on their faces.

I didn't think you'd appreciate dub's post. Welcome to the dark side...lol. There's coffee and donuts in the staff room...

:lol:

Edited by DogOnPorch

Dub dub dub dub.

i'm not here looking for teammates. i'm here defending truth and justice.

i did go too far with my reply. my apologies for the personal attack and apologize even more for comparing you to krusty.

WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!

dancer is here defending the state of israel and zionism against truth and justice.

he's a die-hard supporter who will go to any length, including lying and spreading misinformation, in order to cheer for his team.

dancer is here defending the state of israel and zionism against

truth and justice

he's a die-hard supporter who will go to any length, including lying and spreading misinformation, in order to cheer for his team.

Superman called, he wants his mission statement back...

Speaking of misinformation, could you post some more bullshit? Anything will do, German borders, AI reports....

Superman called, he wants his mission statement back...

Speaking of misinformation, could you post some more bullshit? Anything will do, German borders, AI reports....

okay.

the following, according to dancer, are all bullshit:

- AI report on israel and hamas' war crimes (accept that their report on hamas is okay, but the one on israel, is a lie)

- International red cross report on israel's violation of international law

- HRW's report on israel's violation of international law

- international human rights judge, richard goldstone, the self-hating jew

- the many israeli/jewish peace groups who accuse israel of violating international law

- the UN resolutions that show israel is violating the geneva convention

- israeli supreme court's decision that the IDF violated its own law by using civilians as human shields

these are allllllllllll lies. everyone is out to get the 'joooooooooooos'.

i guess the truth and facts are all biased against israel's treatment of palestinians because the truth.... is anti-semite!

It was omnipresent in the region, due to the British-Zionist plan to make a "Jewish home" in Palestine.
So you're saying that the use of an exploding baby carriage to try to kill Benizir Bhutto in Pakstan, or the blowing up of packed hotels in Pakistan, or September 11, had something to do with Israel?
and the King-Crane Commission's report from 1919:

The fact came out repeatedly in the Commission's conferences with Jewish representatives that the Zionists looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the present non-Jewish inhabitants of Palestine, by various forms of purchase...

and the many other proofs, that the Zionists always intended and of course still intend intend to dispell all Palestinians from Palestine and occupy it permanently.

Purchase is not theft.
A funny choice of words. For me this is the majority of Israeli Jews: thives, terrorists, liars and common robbers.
So you admit your real role is as a Jew hater?
Of course you can, justifiedly, if I bombed and shelled your cities, stole your water, destroyed your home and your farm, etc.
Plenty of Japanese are performing acts of terror in the U.S.? </sarcasm>
There is a Jewish joke about their God having given them the only spot in the ME without oil. Well, that's true, but their God gave them a huge, rich and dumb host to leech on.
So you admit your real role is as a Jew hater?
No question about the Israeli Jews being much more successful than the Arabs both in war and in propaganda (and and).
So you admit your real role is life, Jew hater?
You are making it difficult to take you seriously.
Take you seriously you mean? Edited by jbg

So ... is anybody still going to claim there is no ongoing siege against the civilians of Gaza?
And the Gazans and Hamas didn't start it with a rocket siege of Sderot and other towns and cities in that area?

10 to 1 Hamas diverts the lion share to fabricate tunnels to smuggle in weapons.

The tunnels are already up and running again without the concrete, and while weapons are a portion of the cargo - most stuff being smuggled in is civilian goods.

Like I said back in January, it wasn't going to take long before the black market got going again. The Israeli blockade is simply doing more damage to Israel's international reputation than it is to the Gaza black market. I think it would be prudent from Israel's perspective to end it.

Edited by JB Globe

Like I said back in January, it wasn't going to take long before the black market got going again. The Israeli blockade is simply doing more damage to Israel's international reputation than it is to the Gaza black market. I think it would be prudent from Israel's perspective to end it.

You assume that Israel's "international reputation" can be repaired by simply retracting a blockade, when in fact it would have no effect at all. Whenever Israel removes some restriction or other, it goes just about completely unnoticed in Western media. And even if it is reported on, those who dislike Israel don't really care. Just check some of the other threads here, whether on removal of settlements, easing of restrictions in the West Bank, etc, you always just hear "not enough" or "they shouldn't have been there to begin with" or "Israel is a cancerous tumor", etc.

There is no way to please Israel's critics, and Israel needs to remember this and act accordingly. That is, they should act to ensure their security on the ground and accept that the Arabs are winning the propaganda war, and that no matter how nice they play, the world's sympathies are no longer with Israel. Of course they shouldn't give up on the information war, spreading the truth is of course as valuable as ever, to slow the tide of rising hatred against Israel, but in the long run their international support will erode, whatever they do.

The nature of Western cultures is to sympathize with the underdog, regardless of the merit of the situation, and Israel just is not the underdog right now. This becomes most especially clear when one reads some articles from some media sources in the Arab world that takes a much less anti-Israeli stance than some Western sources. They at least tend to look at the reality of the situation, rather than having it hardwired in their brains: "powerful = evil; disenfranchised = innocent", as most Westerners seem to.

You assume that Israel's "international reputation" can be repaired by simply retracting a blockade, when in fact it would have no effect at all. Whenever Israel removes some restriction or other, it goes just about completely unnoticed in Western media. And even if it is reported on, those who dislike Israel don't really care.

first of all, what has israel given back as compared to how much they've taken at the same time? where did all the gaza settlers go and then some?

second, when a kidnapper allows one of the 50 kidnapped go, who have been held for decades (and then kidnaps a couple of new people), people don't start cheering and patting the kidnapper on the back.

first of all, what has israel given back as compared to how much they've taken at the same time? where did all the gaza settlers go and then some?

second, when a kidnapper allows one of the 50 kidnapped go, who have been held for decades (and then kidnaps a couple of new people), people don't start cheering and patting the kidnapper on the back.

You mean people like Samir Kuntar...they gave him back and your buddies threw a party for him.

There is no way to please Israel's critics, and Israel needs to remember this and act accordingly.

Actually, Israel should think about what's in it's long-term economic, political and security interests. If you look at the future with a mind free of the tribal mentality that plagues this conflict, and an objective understanding of history, you'll see that the only chance Israel has of peace and security is to start acting in accordance with international law.

If the critics don't have any ammunition, they can't do any damage. And right now Israel is force-feeding them bullets. It's difficult for even Israel's staunchest allies to defend it right now - from Israel's perspective, the Gaza blockade is a bad strategy - it doesn't accomplish it's security goals (Hamas is still supplying itself through the Egypt tunnels), and it damages it's international political position.

That is, they should act to ensure their security on the ground and accept that the Arabs are winning the propaganda war, and that no matter how nice they play, the world's sympathies are no longer with Israel.

Of course propaganda has something to do with it, but it would be disingenuous to say that Israel's moral standing hasn't been affected by its own actions in the past decade, and not purely as a result of some PR campaign against it. The Palestinian cause has taken a hit as well, now that Hamas is the vanguard of it. It seems like more people are becoming dejected in general of the whole conflict.

The nature of Western cultures is to sympathize with the underdog,

I think this impulse is human, not Western.