Grits, Tories battle for Jewish support in next election

Wrong, under international law, ethnic groups do have the right to exist.

Cite? I am sure that with the law in hand I can show it does not mean what you think it does.

I remind you that:

The deliberate destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group is genocide.

You still have no idea what the word destruction means. Are you sure you are not a monkey on a typewriter?

That may be true, but on an ideological level, my perception is that it is generally the liberal/left that are the most ardent supporters of multiculturalism, mass immigration, and "reasonable accommodation" for all the beliefs/behaviors/etc that these immigrants might have.

Those concerns dont drive immigration policy though. Canadas policy is driven by our negative birthrate and our need for workers, and increasingly by "free market", "free trade" ideology and the global economy. Its driven by economics not by anyones desire for diversity or multiculturalism. And both liberals and conservatives are split.

Stop insulting monkees.

I suppose that was rather inconsiderate of me.

Spelled that way, monkees were a 1960's TV rock group styled after the Beatles.

Cite? I am sure that with the law in hand I can show it does not mean what you think it does.

You still have no idea what the word destruction means. Are you sure you are not a monkey on a typewriter?

So you already know the meaning of something you're too lazy to look up for yourself?

Are you sure you are not a monkey on a typewriter? I mean, you can type, but can you do anything else?

Those concerns dont drive immigration policy though. Canadas policy is driven by our negative birthrate and our need for workers, and increasingly by "free market", "free trade" ideology and the global economy. Its driven by economics not by anyones desire for diversity or multiculturalism. And both liberals and conservatives are split.

The US has millions of illegals to provide cheap labour. The US had it's credit rating downgraded.

Immigration is the way it is because anti-whites demand this:

Asian countries for Asians.

Black countries for blacks.

Israel for Jews or you're an anti-semite!

White countries for everyone or you're racist!

They say they're anti-racist, but they're just anti-white.

Anti-racist is code for anti-white.

The US has millions of illegals to provide cheap labour. The US had it's credit rating downgraded.

It's being downgraded because of a crisis caused by banker's greed and because politicians would rather play politics than solve problems.

Now admit it, you feel the urge to blame it on Obama's skin colour.

They say they're anti-racist, but they're just anti-white.

Anti-racist is code for anti-white.

To follow your "logic", pro-White = racist. No surprise about you.

It's being downgraded because of a crisis caused by banker's greed and because politicians would rather play politics than solve problems.

It was downgraded because of spending, and the answer, we're told, is to spend more.

To follow your "logic", pro-White = racist. No surprise about you.

The word racist is used pretty much exclusively against white people who defend their own interests.

pro-black = OK

pro-Asian = OK

pro-white = racist!

anti-racist is just code for anti-white.

The word racist is used pretty much exclusively against white people who defend their own interests.

Never mind the fact that you have not, will not, and cannot demonstrate how my interests as a white-skinned individual would be better served by having less non-whites on my street, in my neighbourhood, in my country.

Anti-racist is not a code word for anti-white. It's a code word for anti-YOU.

Never mind the fact that you have not, will not, and cannot demonstrate how my interests as a white-skinned individual would be better served by having less non-whites on my street, in my neighbourhood, in my country.

Anti-racist is not a code word for anti-white. It's a code word for anti-YOU.

All anti-white arguments always lead to a future without white people or a white minority and that's obviously not in the interest of white people.

Anti-racist is just code for anti-white.

All anti-white arguments (...)

, none of which has been posted on this site, except as a way to mock you.
(...)a future without white people or a white minority

So now, it's a future with no white people? Like no white man and white woman will procreate together, and give birth to white children? And after that, you wonder why your opinions are just good for a good mocking.

(...) and that's obviously not in the interest of white people.

Since a future with no white person is obviously not gonna happen, why don't you try demonstrating that having more non-whites than whites in my neighbourhood, in Toronto or in Canada would be a bad thing for me as a white-skinned person? Repeating the same lame slogan again and again doesn't constitute even the start of the beginning or a hint of a remote possibility of the validity of your argument.

Edited by CANADIEN

cite

So, you've never heard of anyone pushing diversity ONLY in predominantly white countries?

You've never heard anybody say the solution to race is "mixing the races," when they mean mixing races ONLY in predominantly white countries?

You've never heard of projections of the majority becoming a minority ONLY in predominantly white countries?

You've never heard anyone say that the future is brown in predominantly white countries?

To say that you haven't wouldn't even come up to the level of a good solid lie and you know it.

Why don't you try demonstrating that having more non-whites than whites in my neighbourhood, in Toronto or in Canada would be a bad thing for me as a white-skinned person?

You're being provincial.

There are many predominantly black countries that do not have living standards anywhere near the level of Canada, yet that does not mean that they do not have a right to exist.

Are you for turning black people into a minority in predominantly black countries as well, or are you just anti-white?

You're being provincial.

and Canada is a province of what country, again?

Are you for turning black people into a minority in predominantly black countries as well, or are you just anti-white?

And what part of the fact that I don't care about a person skin colour is beyond your capacity to comprehend.

BTW, thanks for demonstrating once again that you cannot come for any reason why I should consider the idea of white-skinned people being less than 50% of the population to be against my interests.

Edited by CANADIEN

Question for Jewish-supporting Tories and all anti-whites:

Do you agree that If Saddam Hussein had flooded the Kurdish villages with non-kurds and ordered the Kurds to "assimilate" and "celebrate this diversity" and thereby demographically wiping out the Kurds as an ethnic group he WOULD have been GUILTY of committing an intentional act of genocide?

Isn`t that what you are doing to white Canadians by flooding our communities with non-whites and telling us we have to "assimilate" and "celebrate diversity"?

Question for Jewish-supporting Tories and all anti-whites:

Do you agree that If Saddam Hussein had flooded the Kurdish villages with non-kurds and ordered the Kurds to "assimilate" and "celebrate this diversity" and thereby demographically wiping out the Kurds as an ethnic group he WOULD have been GUILTY of committing an intentional act of genocide?

Isn`t that what you are doing to white Canadians by flooding our communities with non-whites and telling us we have to "assimilate" and "celebrate diversity"?

Lictor, I am sure there are plenty of opponents of multiculturalism who will owe you a debt of gratitude. All those years, they have argued that we should have assimilation instead of multi-culturalism, and you have just demonstration these are both the same. ;)

Lictor/Dissenter/Kyle

Considering the fact that you don't like the Jews (to put it mildly), and that Jews are white, you are...

anti-white. :P

Jews are not my concern,they have their own country,they have an international diaspora that lives very well in Gentile countries without anyone claiming they are being anti-Gentile in their pro-jewishness.

The same way most jews care about jewish people,and have no stigma attached to them for calling themselves pro-jewish,as a white man I am pro-white and I care very much about my people being forced to undergo a program of geNOcide.As a pro-white,I can be fired and arrested or both by a so-called "anti-racist" government allegedly for "racism" which is the word they use for pro-white.

If I said to you that Israel had to accept tens of millions of non-jews into Israel and the jews of Isarelis had to "assimilate" with those immigrants and not be allowed to be pro-jewish in any way would you say I was being anti-jewish yes/no?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.