Grits, Tories battle for Jewish support in next election

Lictor, I am sure there are plenty of opponents of multiculturalism who will owe you a debt of gratitude. All those years, they have argued that we should have assimilation instead of multi-culturalism, and you have just demonstration these are both the same. ;)

"Assimilation" is just a euphemism used by the anti-whites to describe the forced integration of non-whites into every white community,business,organisation,school etc and the resulting racial admixture that is no longer white.

"Opponents of multi-culturalism",the very same "opponents" who advocate white racial extinction?

No,they oppose cultural practices,not the program of white geNOcide that "Multiculturalism" is a cover for.

They are anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Edited by KylePorter

Question for Jewish-supporting Tories and all anti-whites:

Do you agree that If Saddam Hussein had flooded the Kurdish villages with non-kurds and ordered the Kurds to "assimilate" and "celebrate this diversity" and thereby demographically wiping out the Kurds as an ethnic group he WOULD have been GUILTY of committing an intentional act of genocide?

Isn`t that what you are doing to white Canadians by flooding our communities with non-whites and telling us we have to "assimilate" and "celebrate diversity"?

HI Kyle - I found a post worded this way exactly from a Google search.

Please have a look at the forum rules regarding plagiarism and copyright.

Thanks,

Your anti-white cult is all washed up.We`ve got your playbook.There`s no more hiding from now on anti-white.

You mean my anti-white cult is all bleached. Suicide by bleach is nasty and anti-white. (but pro-white if used in the laundry) My playbook got bleached too, so you can't really read it anymore.

white-suicide is a code word for anti-white.

White Power!

PS - removes stains too since you seem to be shitting yourself so often. :lol:

and Canada is a province of what country, again?

Use a dictionary.

And what part of the fact that I don't care about a person skin colour is beyond your capacity to comprehend.

BTW, thanks for demonstrating once again that you cannot come for any reason why I should consider the idea of white-skinned people being less than 50% of the population to be against my interests.

It's you that dodged the question:

ARE YOU FOR MAKING BLACK PEOPLE A MINORITY IN PREDOMINANTLY BLACK COUNTRIES AS WELL OR ARE YOU JUST ANTI-WHITE?

I could ask you how many predominantly non-white countries you'd rather live in, but even though it would be amusing to watch you squirm while trying to answer, it's irrelevant.

As I have said, there are many predominantly non-white nations that do not have living standards that are as good, but they still have the right to exist. Likewise, we have the right to exist, regardless of whether or not we're better, but you anti-whites demand this:

Asian countries for Asians.

Black countries for blacks.

White countries for everyone!

It's you that dodged the question:

correctiion. It's you who need a dictionary, and to learn the English language. I, and most people with a brain, do not care about the skin colour of other people around them. As a result, your question is irrelevant.

How many countries where most of the population were, let`s say, black-skinned, would I be willing to live in? As long as they are democratic, I can make a living and I can stand the climate, any of them. Not that I have a reason to leave Canada, or course (nothing to do with the skin colour of any of its inhabitant, of course).

Now, since this country is becoming so bad (according to you, although that you cannot provide any reason why except to bray again and again GENOCIDE GENOCIDE),may I suggest you proclaim the basement you live in to be its own ountry of one, which is about the only kind of country where you could be sure the population is white enough for you (though I would be curious to see what a genetic test might reveal :P ). Don't worry, there will be plenty of white males in Canada procreating with white females, and having white babies.

Edited by CANADIEN

Whites have better jobs because of oppression.

Whites make more money because of racism.

Jews have better jobs because of dedication.

East Asians make more money because they are more intelligent and/or studious.

Black studies highlights the nobility of blacks. Whiteness studies highlights the evil of whites.

Whites owe blacks and jews for past legal disparities. Blacks and jews owe nothing to whites for present legal disparities.

Is it really true that there is no such thing as a jew who is anti-gentile,anti-white,or anti-Canadian?

Or is it all just anti-white propaganda fed to us by the anti-white Establishment and it`s approved non-gentile non-white ethnic advocacy groups?

I can certainly see why many are now saying that anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

I can certainly see why many are now saying that anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

So can I: sheer stupidity.

added in edit:

I must say, when I read your posts, I hear them in the same vocalization as Milhouse Van Houten. Just thought I would add this for others that might read your posts and hear the same sort of inflections.

It's hilarious! :lol::lol:

Edited by Shwa

Is it really true that there is no such thing as a jew who is anti-gentile,anti-white,or anti-Canadian?¨

Has anyone actually made such a claim, or is it another product of your imagination.

the anti-white Establishment and it`s approved non-gentile non-white ethnic advocacy groups?

Bizarre, I don't remember ever seeing a Jew who wasn't white-skinned.

You're being provincial.

There are many predominantly black countries that do not have living standards anywhere near the level of Canada, yet that does not mean that they do not have a right to exist.

Are you for turning black people into a minority in predominantly black countries as well, or are you just anti-white?

Your anti-white cult is all washed up.We`ve got your playbook.There`s no more hiding from now on anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Can you just clear up some confusion? Are you Lictor?

I'm not saying if I'm pro- or anti-Lictor. This discussion is getting lictarded as it is.

Mind you, my point was mostly in response to Lictor/Dissenter/Etc.Etc.Ect. talking about Jews as if none was white-skinned.

Jews are considered by many, including by many Jews themselves, as a distinct race (or collection of races). The definition of race varies from generation to generation and from culture to culture. In modern day anglo countries, Jews are not generally considered a separate race(s), but in other cultures they are.

Jews are considered by many, including by many Jews themselves, as a distinct race (or collection of races). The definition of race varies from generation to generation and from culture to culture. In modern day anglo countries, Jews are not generally considered a separate race(s), but in other cultures they are.

Races are essential a social construct, a categorization, as your post demonstrate.

To Lictor/Dissenter/Etc.Etc., Jews are not only non-White, they are anti-white. Which is non-sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Races are essential a social construct, a categorization, as your post demonstrate.

To Lictor/Dissenter/Etc.Etc., Jews are not only non-White, they are anti-white. Which is non-sense.

Anti-white response:

1) Race is just a social construct; white people don't exist.

2) Everything bad throughout history is the fault of white people... who don't exist.

3) Wish for a future where race is eliminated - ONLY in predominantly white countries - through mass immigration and forced integration (AKA genocide).

4) Use point number 2 to justify genocide.

5) White people who object to the above should not be allowed to speak because they are BAD!

Jews are Semites, and it is true that they consider themselves different.

It is also true that Jewish lobby groups pushed for open immigration in predominantly white countries and created & push multiculturalism in predominantly white countries. They called the national origin quota system racist, yet Israel's immigration system is basically the same thing; it gives preference to ethnic Jews. So, it's complete hypocrisy and double-standard - not to mention that they treat Palestinians like dirt and compare gentiles to donkeys - but hey, if you want to defend that or even praise them like so-called Judeo-Christians (Oxymoron; Jews reject Christ and Christians seek salvation through him) that's your business.

Anti-white response:

Nobody would seriously argue the two things at the same time.
2) Everything bad throughout history is the fault of white people... who don't exist.
Nobody would blame things on people they say dos not exist.

3) Wish for a future where race is eliminated - ONLY in predominantly white countries - through mass immigration and forced integration (AKA genocide).

But would this not be also a genocide of non-white people in predominently white countries? :P
Yep, they should cease to exist because they do not exist.

5) White people who object to the above should not be allowed to speak because they are BAD!

On the contrary, keep speaking. The more you do, the more you hurt your own cause.

Thanks for demonstrating that "anti-white" is a product of your imagination.

Guest Peeves

Anti-white response:

Jews are Semites, and it is true that they consider themselves different.

It is also true that Jewish lobby groups pushed for open immigration in predominantly white countries and created & push multiculturalism in predominantly white countries. They called the national origin quota system racist, yet Israel's immigration system is basically the same thing; it gives preference to ethnic Jews. So, it's complete hypocrisy and double-standard - not to mention that they treat Palestinians like dirt and compare gentiles to donkeys - but hey, if you want to defend that or even praise them like so-called Judeo-Christians (Oxymoron; Jews reject Christ and Christians seek salvation through him) that's your business.

Most of the above post is nonfactual anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Israel is a Jewish state. Obviously as a JEWISH state, founded as A JEWISH STATE.

Were others accepted as citizens it would not take very long for it to become a Muslim state.

Israel is a democracy, Arab citizens vote. Where does that happen in Arab states?

Try getting citizenship in Arab- Persian countries.

See how Jews and Christians are treated in Arab- Persian countries.

Israel treats Arabs better than most Muslim states do. With access to schools, hospitals, members of government, citizenship.

Palestinians are now living in the West bank better than Arabs in most of the despotic Arab countries.

Gays are free in Israel, they get hung in Iran

Raped women are threatened with stoning is Sharia, the law of most Arab- Persian countries.

Woman can't go out, drive a car in many Arab countries.

Your disinformation and lies are so anti- Israel as to be unworthy of further response.

Last week Syria was killing Palestinians. No one raised any objections.

Israel doesn't kill anyone unless threatened or attacked.

Most of the above post is nonfactual anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Israel is a Jewish state. Obviously as a JEWISH state, founded as A JEWISH STATE.

Were others accepted as citizens it would not take very long for it to become a Muslim state.

Israel is a democracy, Arab citizens vote. Where does that happen in Arab states?

Try getting citizenship in Arab- Persian countries.

See how Jews and Christians are treated in Arab- Persian countries.

Israel treats Arabs better than most Muslim states do. With access to schools, hospitals, members of government, citizenship.

Palestinians are now living in the West bank better than Arabs in most of the despotic Arab countries.

Gays are free in Israel, they get hung in Iran

Raped women are threatened with stoning is Sharia, the law of most Arab- Persian countries.

Woman can't go out, drive a car in many Arab countries.

Your disinformation and lies are so anti- Israel as to be unworthy of further response.

Last week Syria was killing Palestinians. No one raised any objections.

Israel doesn't kill anyone unless threatened or attacked.

Unlike more sane and non-masochistic people, I have spent hours lurking through the Stormfront discussion forum website, as a form of education. (And our Lictor friend is, I guarantee, part of this group--he even uses the same phraseology, like "anti-racist is code for anti-white," an epithet that comes up again and again with these folks.)

And while Jew-hatred is certainly a cherished component of their belief system, they are not defined solely this way; they hate Arabs and Muslims, too. More than you do. (In fact, much of the Stormfront discussion is precisely identical to typical conservative opinion eslewhere, frankly; subtract the Jews and the (even more virulent) hatred for black people, and there is no clear distinction.)

A typical debate subject with these fellows is as follows: yes, the Jews are all-powerful and evil, and so of course we should condemn Israel...however, Palestinian Arabs are little better than dirty animals (in fact, genetically inferior to Jews, in the White Nationalist worldview)...so this makes the issue a troubling one for them.

That's what passes for nuanced and sober moral debate among these knuckleheads.

So no need to condemn Muslims and/or Arabs; they already agree with you on such matters.

• 5 years later...
On 7/18/2009 at 9:33 AM, jdobbin said:

I think you forget that Israel agreed to the process of peace talks to end violence and begin ending settlements elsewhere. Hamas didn't. They want all the land and were prepared to use terrorism to get it.

Quit pretending that you don't know where you stand on terrorism and if you believe Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Plainly true. People want to transmogrify a tribal dispute into one of "human rights" where the advanced society loses.