The President Who Hates His Country

I have read all about wrights beliefs, cones beliefs, Obamas years in church, and, thanks to you, even read Michelle Obama's thesis, and STILL come to the conclusion that Obama is not racist, this automatically makes me reverse racist?

Sounds to me like you think anyone that disagrees with you is simply reverse racist, rather than capable of independent thought. Pretty easy way to justify your own racism I suppose.

Okay lets outline the points again (for a third time).

1/ Membership in a black supremacist church that refers to white people as "The ENEMY" or "White Enemy" or "Devil".... that to you is not racism? You really would call that independence of thought? wow how levelheaded and reasonable of you!

2/ Reported verbiage from Michelle Obama’s tape

“Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us”

3/ Her thesis blames a race (the white race) for pretty much every misfortune in the world (how's that for egalitarianism? thinking that race has something to do with a person's character or capacities?)

The excerpts show that Michelle LaVaugh (LOL) Obama identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her own blackness.

“There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost."

She also is a stauch supporter of RACIAL SEGREGATION: that's right separation according to RACE!!! She describes herself as "separationist"

“By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to their plight."

Here is another typical passage notable for its shabby writing, and further bend on race (again she is OBSESSED with race). For her thesis she asked 400 princeton students to respond to a "which race would you rather spend time with" questionnaire...

“Attending Princeton has probably forced [black alumni] to compete intellectually with Whites more than with Blacks and, thus, they have probably become more familiar with Whites intellectually, but in other activities they are likely to have gained familiarity with Whites if they did not spend time with Whites in other activities besides intellectual ones. “

Apparently, most people recoiled from that racist twaddle of a questionnaire: only 89 responded out of 400 who were asked for input...

The conclusion of her thesis is nothing shorter then alarming: SHE DEPLORES THAT BLACKS AT PRINCETON identify with their common American culture more than they value the color of their skin(!)

The conclusion: Michelle Obama’s poll of black alumni helps her understand that other black students at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. She laments that only 1/3 say they are more comfortable around black people than white people.

She is very distressed by this: and writes

“I hoped that these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a certain level of identification with the black community. However, these findings do not support this possibility.”

Yes she "HOPED" she hoped that black would be racially loyal instead of loyal to country and culture... she hoped that blacks would self segregate and associate ONLY with blacks...

You still think that all of this (and there's much more) is not racism at all? Not even a little?

puhleaze...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like seeing beyond a narrow vision of a country's national interest is a wrong thing... By engaging the world, Obama is reversing the policy of the Bush administration with its inilateralism and disregard for the moral foundation of its own country. Being President of the United States means sometimes knowing that doing what's right for the U.S. means doing what's right, period.

You offer no evidence to support your belief that Obama is not a racist... you simply gloss over and ignore the obvious fact of his 20 year membership in a black supremacist church who refers to all white people as "the ENEMY"! You gloss over the fact that he described his OWN MOTHER as a "typical WHITE person", you gloss over the obvious racism of his WIFE, you gloss over the fact that as a TUCC church attendee, he is indoctrinated with the ravings of black supremacist basketcase James Cone who equates blacks with Gods on earth (or vicars of god)

quote: "The purpose of God is the black man, the black man IS god"

quote 2: ""Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love. [1]"

Note

1. See William R Jones, "Divine Racism: The Unacknowledged Threshold Issue for Black Theology", in African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, ed Cornel West and Eddie Glaube (Westminster John Knox Press)."

you simply generously overlook all of that and accept "his word for it"... I call that intellectual failure, and dishonesty incarnate.

And Obama is CONTINUING THE BUSH DOCTRINE YOU NONCE!

Where Bush unsed unilateralism to "fight terrorism" Obama doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING under the flag of "humanitarianism"... he dropped 70 000 more troops in Iraq 2 weeks after taking office, he broke 3 electoral promises before his first week at the job. He issued the most executive orders out of any president EVER (more then bush, the second highest).

All it boils down to is this: you trust and worship him because he is black... that's the only reason... you trust him and admire him because he isn't white. A white president doing what he is doing right now wouldn't impress you at all (because there's nothing outstanding about him)... its the fact that his race is not white that charms you...

Okay lets outline the points again

You're an idiot. Point outlined.

Reported verbiage from Michelle Obama’s tape

“Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us”

Never mind that the tape does not exist.

As for the rest of your rant... Typical lictor... She is expected to view herself as inferior, but never to identfy with the inferior group. If she had written about identfying with the whole of society, you would cringe at her sheer audacity of her thinking she's woeth as much as a white woman.

Edited by CANADIEN

You offer no evidence to support your belief that Obama is not a racist

Except his own words.

All it boils down to is this: you trust him because (...)
he was honest on the issue of race that's the only reason...
you admire him

Not particularly. On most topics, I find him more hype than substance..

a white president doing what he is doing right now wouldn't impress you at all

Except for the part about trying to restaure America's image, that is.

its the fact that his race is not white (...)

That I find totally irrelevant.

Gosh, I don't think Obama hates his country, he loves it so much, he just carries on the work of every previous administration, including the Bush regime.

And Bush loved America, and American companies.

I mean look at Obama, does nothing on the torture carried out under the bush admin, nothing on Guantanamo, increases the troops in Afghanistan, attacks Pakistan, increases the war budget, the black ops budget has grown under Obama, he bailed the banks just like Bush, sticks it to the working class just like Bush..

So either Bush hated America, as does Obama, or they both love America and Obama infact loves America a little more?? Particulary the miliatary aspect.

More likely the entire premise of this opening post is to play off the bogus left/right divide with pointless and nonsensical crap.

Yup!

More likely the entire premise of this opening post is to play off the bogus left/right divide with pointless and nonsensical crap.

Left-right divide? I'm a left-winger.

I'm a left-winger.

Why do you feel you have to repeat that over and over again? It alerady says it alongside every one of your posts. No one really cares what political persuasion an anonymous internet poster believes he has anyway.

Except his own words.

he was honest on the issue of race that's the only reason...

Except for the part about trying to restaure America's image, that is.

again why do you trust his speechwriters words?

UPON WHAT EVIDENCE!? I've asked you this 3 times...

His ACTS again (membership of a balck racist church for +20 years, political associations, wife, friends, and own previous quotes clearly put the lie on his 1 minute speech)...

Why do you believe a carefully orchestrated teleprompter session over a 20 years of one sided racist ACTS!?

Also how is he honest on the issue of race? That blacks are superior then whites? That whites are albino devils? That The black race is god?

please elaborate on this..

and "restaure" america's image? How? from what?

obama is bush 2 ... more amnesty for illegals, more troops for Iraq and Afghanistan, more threats of nuclear war against Pakistan, threats to Korea ... more war etc... this guy is a carbon copy of the Bush doctrine!

Is he trying to "restaure" America's image by doing everything the world hates america for times 2?!

your head's in the sand my friend... wake the hell up...

edited to correct typos

again why do you trust his speechwriters words?

UPON WHAT EVIDENCE!? I've asked you this 3 times...

His ACTS again (membership of a balck racist church for +20 years, political associations, wife, friends, and own previous quotes clearly put the lie on his 1 minute speech)...

Why do you believe a carefully orchestrated teleprompter session over a 20 years of one sided racist ACTS!?

Also how is he honest on the issue of race? That blacks are superior then whites? That whites are albino devils? That The black race is god?

You've got my answer, and I won't waste my time repeating it again and again and again.

You want to throw a tamper tantrum because I "fall short" of "how does that half Black mongrel dare being the President of the United States instead of a White"? You problem, not mine.

Edited by CANADIEN

You've got my answer, and I won't waste my time repeating it again and again and again.

You want to throw a tamper tantrum because I "fall short" of "hhhhow sowa that half Black mongrel dare being the President of the United States instead of a White"? You problem, not mine.

This Write thing is old hat though. You are not bringing up anything new herer at all. Debunked last year.

Why do you feel you have to repeat that over and over again? It alerady says it alongside every one of your posts. No one really cares what political persuasion an anonymous internet poster believes he has anyway.
Read what it was in response to. I was saying that it's not "left-right divide" since I'm on the left and am ashamed of Obama right now.

This Write thing is old hat though. You are not bringing up anything new herer at all. Debunked last year.

If you are talking about my typonese, it's not a trick, it's a bad trait of mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I have better things to do than spending my time misspelling just for the sake of it.

If you are talking about my typonese, it's not a trick, it's a bad trait of mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I have better things to do than spending my time misspelling just for the sake of it.

Still does not change the fact it was all debunked last year. And actually it is I that spelled it wrong.

Still does not change the fact it was all debunked last year. And actually it is I that spelled it wrong.

I thought about the possibility I was not the only typonese writer here. :P

And you are right, the "Obama is a racist" thing has been debunked. Don't blame me for insisting that he is.

edited to correct typos

You want to throw a tamper tantrum because I "fall short" of "how does that half Black mongrel dare being the President of the United States instead of a White"? You problem, not mine.

No you refuse to answer or provide any qualifications... I've asked you to provide us with concrete evidence of Obama's Egalitarianism, the "he said so, so I'll just generously take his word for it" answer is simply a capitulation and an admission that you are quite biased over the mulatto messiah. It's also an admission of your clear use of double standards... oddly enough double standards that leave little doubt that you would support certain politicians based on race... which highlight the inherent racism of in your hypocritical stance.

You forgive (or ignore) Michelle's racism because she was in a majority white school (oh the horror!) ...

Again none of what you say would be acceptable to you if you were to put the shoe in the other foot and inverse the races... The examples I provided clearly put the lie on that..

No you refuse to answer or provide any qualifications... I've asked you to provide us with concrete evidence of Obama's Egalitarianism, the "he said so, so I'll just generously take his word for it" answer is simply a capitulation and an admission that you are quite biased over the mulatto messiah. It's also an admission of your clear use of double standards... oddly enough double standards that leave little doubt that you would support certain politicians based on race... which highlight the inherent racism of in your hypocritical stance.

You forgive (or ignore) Michelle's racism because she was in a majority white school (oh the horror!) ...

Again none of what you say would be acceptable to you if you were to put the shoe in the other foot and inverse the races... The examples I provided clearly put the lie on that..

Yawnnnnn...

• 1 year later...

It is very puzzling, but does anybody actually know WHY they chose to cut a deal with Khadr?

I can't claim special access to the halls of power, but i suspect it's pure PC in effect.

Strange but apparently true. A President that hates his own country (link).

If Obama is going to succeed as President he must speak to the everyday American. The American who puts his hands on his heart at ball games when the Star Spangled Banner is played. The American who puts the flag on public bridges and lovingly attends the flag.

America is a vast, beautiful and diverse country. It has shown the world what a free people can do. It is a wonderful place, but as a location and as an example. Obama should be proud, not apologetic.

If he wants to follow in the path of Jimmy Carter, let him keep mouthing apologies for our greatness.

Excerpts below. Read on empty stomach.

The President Who Hates His Country

In the last century, the impassioned words and actions of patriots like Winston Churchill – along with America’s heroic help and sacrifice – saved Europe. The eloquence and actions of "I’ve been to the mountaintop" Martin Luther King Jr. brought America to an unprecedented level of social justice.

Bizarre and, yes, repugnant as it is to our essentially centrist country, America now has a president who has broken that time-honored tradition. Barack Obama, on the campaign trail and as the leader of the free world is the first U.S. president to proclaim to anyone within earshot that he, like his wife, is not proud of his country, and is all-too-willing to offer serial apologies – for America! – to Americans and foreigners alike.

As Ed Lasky writes: “We know that during the campaign [Obama] warned that criticism of his wife was `off-limits’. But criticism of America – well, that is fine.”

We also know that during his run for the presidency, Obama expressed sneering condescension towards all those bible-clasping, gun-owning yahoos who “cling” to those silly things, and that in Europe he consistently gave voice to America’s supposed “sins.” But all that pales in comparison to the clear contempt – looks more like hatred to me – that Obama feels for the United States of America and for its most revered founding document, the U.S. Constitution.

In just the first 100-days of his tenure, Obama’s words and actions have demonstrated that he is no friend of the country he leads. This is only a smattering of what happened on his recent three-continent trip abroad and to Mexico:

• In France, Obama told his audience that America “has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” toward Europe.

• In Prague, Obama – in true utopian-kindergarten fashion – pledged “with conviction” that America will “seek the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons.” In other words, destroy big bad America’s ability to defend itself!

• In London, Obama made clear that the world’s financial wealth was no longer made by those inferior leaders Roosevelt and Churchill, effectively ceding America’s leading role in creating and sharing wealth to nations that have never measured up to our country’s bountiful generosity or spirit of free-market entrepreneurship.

• In Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Obama sat passively while the Marxist Chavez handed him an American-bashing book and delivered another revile-America speech, while never once rising to defend our country.

• In Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Obama again sat passively while the Marxist Ortega blamed the United States for a century of what he called terroristic U.S. aggression in Central America, again emitting not a whisper of defense on our country’s behalf.

• In Turkey, Obama said – incredibly and inaccurately – that America was not a Christian nation.

And in his recent trip to Mexico, Obama said that the escalating border violence was essentially America’s fault.

Scan you memory. Can you think of any other leader in world history who so consistently badmouths his own country, or fails to defend it? I can’t.

Wall St. Journal writer Dorothy Rabinowitz notes that Obama “had gone to Europe not as the voice of his nation, but as a missionary with a message of atonement for its errors. No sitting American president had ever delivered indictments of this kind while abroad, or for that matter at home. When [our allies] see Obama’s moral equivalence, they realize they are on their own and must cut their own deals to survive – understanding that multicultural trendiness is now a cynical cover for moral laxity and ‘can’t we all get along?’

How absurd you have become.

Please change your tagline, for it is clearly inaccurate.

While I don't know if you have been disbarred, you certainly are no leftist, so stop pretending to be one.

The US, like most countries, has made mistakes.

One does not become a better person by rationalizing and justifying past mistakes but rather by admitting to past mistakes, attempting not to repeat them and possibly making amends.

That is what makes Obama great. He can accept that America is a great country, without living the illusion that it is perfect and can do no wrong.

I can assure you that if Obama had spoken to Chavez or Ortega, the right (such as yourself) would have become outraged that he had lowered himself enough to address such foolishness. Incidentally, America is not a Christian nation. It is a religiously neutral nation, that allows for freedom of all religions. This is a little something called separation of church and state, which Jewish and Muslim nations do not have.

The rest of the points supporting the false hypothesis that Obama hates America are trivial whiny little points, that don't deserve mention.

That's what makes Obama great? He didn't realize the past mistake of staying in Afghanistan, he's added enough troops to not do anything, yet get shot up regularly. They should have gotten out. He's also making plenty of his own mistakes, from cash for clunkers, promises of 'shovel ready' jobs(which he now says don't exist but will come after the election!) and leaving the business sector hanging as to whether their taxes will be raised or not after the election(they can't hire anyone if they don't know what their expenses will be).

BTW, he doesn't think the US is a great country, he sees it through the lens of an anti-colonialist. That's probably why he doesn't get offended when idiots like Chavez mouth off, but Obama should never have been in the same room as that schmuck.

In the US, the majority believe in the christian god, including Obama. That makes it a christian nation, and one that is about to lay a whupping on the administration at the polls.

That's what makes Obama great?

Yes,that is what makes him great, not perfect. He has made mistakes and will continue to do so. But he will in all likelihood own up to them, as oppose to compounding his mistakes by trying to pretend they don't exist.

and leaving the business sector hanging as to whether their taxes will be raised or not after the election(they can't hire anyone if they don't know what their expenses will be).

Do you actually understand anything about taxes or do you just regurgitate the drivel spoon-fed to you by right wing talk show hosts? Taxes are on profit, not on revenues. So, assuming that a business' main goal is to maximize profit, the tax won't affect them whatsoever. They will still make the same profit. The only question is how much of that money will they be able to keep to reinvest etc. Businesses do not have to shut down because taxes are too high. Businesses do not have to lay people off because taxes are too high. If businesses are greedy, they may decide to locate elsewhere where they can pay smaller tax bills and hire $3/hour engineers. You can credit the free trade brigade with that problem.

BTW, he doesn't think the US is a great country, he sees it through the lens of an anti-colonialist. That's probably why he doesn't get offended when idiots like Chavez mouth off, but Obama should never have been in the same room as that schmuck.

In the US, the majority believe in the christian god, including Obama. That makes it a christian nation,

I see. So, if the majority are white, does that make it a white nation?

If the majority are male, does that make it a male nation?

A nation is only a Christian nation if the government bases its laws on the beliefs of Christianity, and openly favours one religion over another.

Guest TrueMetis

[*]In France, Obama told his audience that America “has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” toward Europe.

This is true.

[*]In Prague, Obama – in true utopian-kindergarten fashion – pledged “with conviction” that America will “seek the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons.” In other words, destroy big bad America’s ability to defend itself!

America has the best equipped army in the world, it doesn't need nukes to defend itself. Though I don't think Obama ever said he wants to get rid of all nuke just cut down.

[*]In London, Obama made clear that the world’s financial wealth was no longer made by those inferior leaders Roosevelt and Churchill, effectively ceding America’s leading role in creating and sharing wealth to nations that have never measured up to our country’s bountiful generosity or spirit of free-market entrepreneurship.

Is it just me or does this guy sound like he thinks Churchill was American?

[*]In Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Obama sat passively while the Marxist Chavez handed him an American-bashing book and delivered another revile-America speech, while never once rising to defend our country.

So what? This sounds like a America can dish it out but can't take it kind of thing. Some communist ass hats said some bad things about the U.S. This isn't high school get over it.

[*]In Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Obama again sat passively while the Marxist Ortega blamed the United States for a century of what he called terroristic U.S. aggression in Central America, again emitting not a whisper of defense on our country’s behalf.

Probably because the U.S. was involved in some pretty harsh shit in South America which could be called exactly that.

[*]In Turkey, Obama said – incredibly and inaccurately – that America was not a Christian nation.

And in his recent trip to Mexico, Obama said that the escalating border violence was essentially America’s fault.

Again this is true, America is not a Christian nation and the border violence is a result of America's war on drugs.