The Harper/Obama meeting

http://www.sema.org

Check out the breaking news section and the crush your car link.

It's scary what politicians can conjur up. I hope Obama dosen't try to spread this around.

He has some definite ideas concerning NAFTA and rewriting it, with environmental concerns the main criteria. This next six months should prove interesting for our relations with the U.S. Obama is a pretty smart guy and has brought a lot of good people into his cabinet, including several Republicans.

He prefers the best Americans working with him, not just the best Democrats.

He has some definite ideas concerning NAFTA and rewriting it, with environmental concerns the main criteria. This next six months should prove interesting for our relations with the U.S. Obama is a pretty smart guy and has brought a lot of good people into his cabinet, including several Republicans.

He prefers the best Americans working with him, not just the best Democrats.

If he's such a smart guy why does have such problems speaking when he doesn't have a prepard speech in hand. I doubt he's any smarter then GW Bush. He has been given a media "holiday" he was a walking gaffe machine during the primaries but it wasn't reported. At a rally in the midwest he said that he had been to just about all "57" states. I like to know when those 7 states were accepted into the republic? He has said a great number of other very stupid things, but the media is in lov with him and do feel the need to focus on his mistakes like they do for conservatives.

As was said before I highly doubt he is any smarter then any other president.

I guess he'll have a chance to prove it now. The Americans needed someone to pin their hopes on, after the eight year nightmare of the Bush Administration. For them he represents hope. If he fails to deliver, they'll let him know at the polls. I still have a great deal of admiration for Obama, until he shows otherwise.

I guess he'll have a chance to prove it now. The Americans needed someone to pin their hopes on, after the eight year nightmare of the Bush Administration. For them he represents hope. If he fails to deliver, they'll let him know at the polls. I still have a great deal of admiration for Obama, until he shows otherwise.

He will be jimmy carter all over again, this is already evident with his stance on Iran and the amount of democrat pork in their unstimulus package.

If he's such a smart guy why does have such problems speaking when he doesn't have a prepard speech in hand. I doubt he's any smarter then GW Bush. He has been given a media "holiday" he was a walking gaffe machine during the primaries but it wasn't reported. At a rally in the midwest he said that he had been to just about all "57" states. I like to know when those 7 states were accepted into the republic? He has said a great number of other very stupid things, but the media is in lov with him and do feel the need to focus on his mistakes like they do for conservatives.

ha! you doubt Obama's any smarter than the frat-boy Shrub? I'm surprised anyone - anyone - has the temerity to throw that one out!

suggest you don't follow American politics much as Obama has shown Clinton like abilities to speak eloquently, unscripted - "off-the-cuff"

but really, how Palinesque of you - that 57 states thingee has been so dealt with. How frivolous. But just for you - after lengthy travel, days-on-end, the actual quote from a tired Obama reads:

"Because, you know, it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think, one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

so, of course, a guy who spent all those years living in Hawaii, with it's statehood number/significance, wouldn't actually know the number of U.S. states. In any case, he was talking about the continental states (the 48 contiguous states) and mistakenly started off with the "fifty" reference... then a lengthy pause... then the "seven" reference, followed by twice stating "one more to go". That would be 47... with one more to go... that's the 48 continental/contiguous states. He follows up with reference to the 2 non-continental U.S. states - Alaska & Hawaii. Hey! That's 50!!!

has Obama actually made verbal gaffes? - of course. Will he make more in the future - of course. We can be sure that when it happens there will be plenty of GOP wingnuts... and, apparently, Alberta good ole boys... waiting in the wings in an attempt to embarrass, gain favour, or -

Too late George Bush and his destruction of the American economy was Jimmy all over again.

Unfortunately for you and your idiotic comments, George Bush (who I agree was a TERRIBLE president) is not responsible for the economic collapse. The economic collapse can be blamed on the democrats in Washington who fought to make sure anyone anywhere could qualify for cheap borrowing that even a 3 year old could see couldn't repay. George Bush actually tried make the regulations more strict but from what I've read was blocked by a largely democratic Congress or Senate or whatever.

ha! you doubt Obama's any smarter than the frat-boy Shrub? I'm surprised anyone - anyone - has the temerity to throw that one out!

suggest you don't follow American politics much as Obama has shown Clinton like abilities to speak eloquently, unscripted - "off-the-cuff"

but really, how Palinesque of you - that 57 states thingee has been so dealt with. How frivolous. But just for you - after lengthy travel, days-on-end, the actual quote from a tired Obama reads:

"Because, you know, it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think, one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Wow your worship is overwelming.

I Don't how many time I have heard Obama off the uumm, ummm, ummm, uuuum. Obviously you not watch all three American news channels, if you did and weren't mesmerized by the one you would see it.

But appeartently you think that his is the saviour and have a hard time of critizim of the one.

The man is walking gaffe machine, the media in their love of him just don't make a big deal out of it, you they "the media" wanted their golden boy elected.

Too late George Bush and his destruction of the American economy was Jimmy all over again.

Not even close.....American economic lives really sucked during the Carter Adminstration...highest misery index ever. And guess who dallied in Afghanistan, if that be your kind of blame game.

Carter is still trying to wash that taste out of our mouths! :lol: