How low can Israeli supporters sink

KeyStone

If Hamas did not exist, if there were no weapons turned against the Israelis, they would have no excuse for the laws and rules and processes in place which make life so hard on Palestinians. The wall would never have gone up, and there would be few impediments to the movement of people or goods. Terrorism and violence has done nothing but destroy the lives of Palestinians.

not sure how you came to that conclusion. hamas has only been elected for less than 10 years.

the occupation, the increasing of the settlements, the annexation of land and the prevention of the palestinian has been happening for over 40 years.

one of the biggest problem is the illegal settlements that continue to grow every year. israel needs to follow the UN resolutions instead of making excuses.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether Hamas actually fired the rockets themselves or others did it from within Gaza, as the governing body Hamas has a responsibility to control the area.

I've already indicated to you that Hamas reduced the rocket fire by 98%. They stopped firing rockets themselves, and they made an effort to stop others. While they do control much of Gaza, they are not the only actors. There are other groups who did not agree to the terms as well as dads who had children killed by the IDF and now have nothing to live for.

Instead of acknowledging this, you have claimed it is not enough.

Of course I said its not enough. Because while rocket attacks may have decreased they were still not eliminated.

Both actions tell me that you are not looking for peace

You know, I keep asking this question, but for some reason people like you seem to avoid answering it...

If Israel is not 'looking for peace', then please point to any time since it became a country when it was not being subject to terrorist attacks or outside military threats for an extended (>2 years) time frame.

If Israel is the aggressor here (rather than just reacting to outside threats) then you should have no problem pointing to a time when the noble, peaceful Palestinians really were brutally oppressed (as opposed to Israel reacting to the actions of others.)

So come on... lets here it.... when was Israel not subject to such threats. When? Still waiting.

Ok, but let's say that it's Canadian Arabs instead. Let's say that they start launching rockets and Canada is doing everything it can to stop them - including arresting those responsible, asking for witnesses, trying to cut off the supply of weapons. Now, the US would be blameless if it targeted those terrorists yes - but they would not be blameless if they killed thousands of innocent Canadians in the process.

If the Canadian terrorists were hiding within the general population, and the Canadian government did not stop the attacks either due to malevolence or incompetence, the U.S. would still have the right to defend itself, and any civilian deaths should be placed squarely on the terrorists who were using the general population as unwitting human shields.

On July 10 at least three members of the Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades were detained for firing rockets. All were later released however, and no charges were brought against them

I don't know the situation, maybe they had no proof.

Well here are all the things wrong with your 'claim'...

First of all, the article comes from Human Rights Watch, a group that certainly cannot be criticized as being 'pro-Israeli'. If they seem to think that the case was worth mentioning, they must have thought there was enough proof.

But OK, lets say proof was lacking... keep in mind that Hamas is an organization that regularly arrests and detains palistinians themselves and holds them (often without trial... see: http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=23565). So given the willingness of Hamas to arrest or even kill people that it thinks harm its cause, then why would these members of the Aqsa Martyrs' brigade not be treated with the same consideration that they treat other prisoners?

Oh, is that right? So, Israel doesn't have any Palestinian prisoners? (other than all of Palestine) No women or children in their jails?

I'm sure they do have plenty of Palestinians in their jails. Of course, Israel usually does things like, you know, actually lay charges, go through trials, etc.

Oh, and by the way, at the time the cease fire was in effect, Israel had one if their soldiers held captive by Hamas. To me, holding hostages is not something that people do when they're trying to foster peace.

Surely, you aren't complaining that Hamas had one SOLDIER? You expect Hamas to let him go so he can start killing women and children again, just like a good little IDF terrorist?

At the time of his capture, Gilad Shalit was not involved in any combat operations. In fact, he wasn't even in Palestinian territory.

By the way, your description of Shalit as an 'IDF terrorist' demonstrates your ignorance of the word (and even the whole concept) of 'terrorist'.

Sorry, but when 300 children are dead, I have a hard time crying about ONE IDF SOLDIER.

I brought up the issue of Shalit to illustrate a point... if Hamas were so interested in peace and a cease fire, then why did they not release Shalit.

Oh, and by the way... you seem to keep suggesting that the cease fire fell apart only after Israel killed several Hamas members. Did you ever think that perhaps there was a reason? After all, there were reports that the Israeli attacks were the result of a tunnel uncovered at the Gaza/Israel border that was designed to assist in the kidnapping of Israeli solders. (Yes, I'm sure you'll be all apologetic and suggest Hamas would never do such a thing, and criticize the Israelis of spreading false information. But the fact that they have continued to old Gilad Shalit, without allowing him access to the Red Cross, suggests that such plans by Hamas are quite possible.)

Again, no proof. Allegedly, there was a tunnel, and allegedly Israel just happened to know about it, and allegedly they were going to kidnap someone, and allegedly Israel just happened to intercept that conversation and allegedly Israel had no other way of dealing with it, and could not prepare themselves for the kidnapping attempt.

Why exactly would someone want to believe in the reports of underground tunnels? Lets see:

- Shalit was kidnapped after Hamas used underground tunnels to launch an attack. So, why is it so far fetched to believe that Hamas may have wanted to use the same tactics? http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/06/25/hamas-soldier.html

- The fact that Israel had uncovered the tunnels in 2008 was widely reported in western media. To assume that there was 'no proof' is to assume some giant conspiricy theory in action. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5089940.ece

As for there being 'no other way to deal with it', what do you expect them to do? Send flowers to the tunnel diggers? Invite them over for beer?

I've seen a few of the videos that go around on the Jewish mailing lists about the Arab culture.

What exactly is the relevance?

They both do the same things - the only difference is that the Arabs don't dominate the media enough to have hour long exposes on Jewish propaganda.

Ah, so now its all because the Evil Jooose control the media?

"joooose"

"push into the sea"

"jewsmustdie dot com"

you're becoming more and more immature in this debate with your accusations of anti-semitism and playing the victim card.

Well, lets see...

The phrase 'push (Israel) into the sea' is pretty much exactly like some in the Arab world wish to do. They do not hide the fact that they seek to turn the entire area (Gaza, West Bank, AND Israel) into one Palestinian state. These are not people seeking co-existance.

The fact that so many people here are willing to accept the actions of Hamas is, well, disturbing, and I feel its necessary to remind people what Hamas really is about.

As for "jewsmustdie dot com"... before you criticize me, go back and look at page 2 of this thread... On that page, KeyStone quotes an anti-Israel site (electronic Intifada), and uses it as 'proof' when he makes several claims. After that post, I pointed out where his claims were incorrect by using statements made by people who were actually there. At no point do I ever remember KeyStone ever admitting that perhaps his 'source' was flawed.

If the pro-Palestinian side wants me to respect them, then they should use a little reasoning and avoid using such biased (and easily refutable) web sites.

(I could also point out a statement made by KeyStone which suggested that the media was controlled by the Jewish people.)

#1 - when i mentioned that thousands of palestinian children have died, i was referring to the children who have been killed by the IDF and the extremist israeli settlers, under the occupation.

Relaveance?

I'm not denying Palestinian children have died. But I'm not about to blame on the IDF when those Palestinian children have been used as human shields by terrorist groups.

#2 - 242 doesn't talk about the settlements? wtf?

Do you see the word 'settlements' in there?

#3 - before hamas, there was the PLO and arafat who accepted israel and were committed to a 2state solution

Except for a few facts:

- While Arafat 'accepted' the existence of Israel, other parties in the area did not. Go back and read 242... it specifically says all parties must cease their hostile activities. Arafat did not speak for all middle east Muslims. Heck, he didn't even speak for all Palestinians.

#4 - israel says a lot of things but does something else. it's the way the israeli government has worked for a long time. while an israeli government official says we want a palestinian state and peace, they're giving the go ahead to build more settlements in the west bank and jerusalem. in most people's world including mine, that's called lying. while another israeli government official says they want a palestinian state, they're voting against to ever allow a palestinian state. such is the case for almost all of the major parties in the knesset, like the likud and the right wing ultra orthodox parties, where they've vowed to never allow a palestinian state. so stop fucking around and admit it.

Sorry, I try not to admit to things that aren't true.

#5 - israel has been and will use any excuse not to create a palestinian state according to the law. they have been making excuses for over 40 years while continuing to increase the settlements and annexing more palestinian land. you seem to think there is nothing wrong with that.

Once again, please point out, when in the past 40 years, that Israel has not been subject to either terrorist attacks or foreign military threats for an extended (+2 years) length of time.

Please. I'm begging you.

If you can point out such a time frame, then I'll admit that Israel is an evil entity and that their actions are bad, aweful, and the Palestinians are in the right.

You should be able to do that, can't you? So lets see you do it.

Should be a breeze for you.

stop wasting my time with bullshit rhetoric and be honest in your debating.

If you don't think I'm honest, then don't bother responding.

Given the fact that you don't seem to understand that the word 'all' means (as it applies to 'all states' in 242), and that you seem to be an apologist for anything that the Palestinians do, there's probably nothing I'll be able to do to convince you otherwise.

But keep one thing in mind... In the time I have posted in this thread, I have backed up my statements with almost a dozen references, from the looks of things more than anyone else in this thread. And unlike KeyStone, they aren't from some biased source, but from mainstream media sources. I have a pretty good idea what's going on in the middle east, and I'm not about to be convinced otherwise by someone who's method of debating is to sit around suggesting I'm "immature" for showing a proper condescending attitude to certain people.

The Israeli supporting bloggers never cease to amaze me.

All they do is spin, lie, and distort.

Your comment engages in the following exercises;

1-creates a group "Israeli supporting bloggers";

2-assigns them all the same negative characteristics and motives; "all they do is spin, lie and distort".

May I kindly suggest that:

1-you can't possibly have read nor are you in the position to know what all Israeli supporting bloggers think, feel, have said, are saying and will say;

2-same as 1 but as to being able to know what there motives are.

Therefore given 1 and 2, may I also kindly suggest all your comments do and will do is:

1-evidence you are negatively stereotyping people which is bigoted and irrational;

2-because of 1 incite hatred and intolerance;

3-because of 2 will not be productive in soliciting constructive positive debate but will most probably only attract others who may feel inclined to respond accordingly making the dialogue even more pointless.

Perhaps you should consider expressing your political opinions rather then assuming to know what the opinions of others are or assuming you are in the position to morally judge others or know what they feel or think.

Your comments do not add to developing positive insights to try offer alternatives to hatred, violence, terrorism an wars.

Anyone can name call including me but it will get us nowhere very quickly as they continue to do-if you fling poo its bound to cause people to fling the poo back.

If poo flinging is what you really want then far be it from me to stop you.

Poo fling away!

Edited by Rue

Of course I said its not enough. Because while rocket attacks may have decreased they were still not eliminated.

Ah I see, so after years of occupation, and thousands of dead Palestinians, Israel feels that a single rocket is enough to abandon the peace process, and trample the rights of the Palestinians.

You see, there will never be a time when no rockets are fired at Israel, unless Palestinians are exterminated. This is because after so much strife, the hatred runs deep and there are many, many rockets . If Israel will not change their behaviour, unless ALL the rockets stop than either:

a) They are incredibly stupid not to realize that there will always be someone in Palestine who wants to get back at Israel.

B) They are fully aware, and in fact even count on the occasional rocket, so that they can continue to take the best land from the Palestinians and increase their settlements.

"The perfect is the enemy of the good". If Israel gives no recognition to progress, and only cares about perfection - they they are not looking for peace - they are looking for justifications to ignore the peace process.

You know, I keep asking this question, but for some reason people like you seem to avoid answering it...

I did answer it. You just ignored my answer. When has Palestine been given it's own country for 2+ years.

It's a situation of give and take. Which comes first? Again, not all Palestinians can be controlled. Progress needs to be recognized.

Yes, Israel has always been subject to threats, but when Palestine is able to reduce rocket fire by 98%, and Israel responds by killing 6 Hamas leaders during a ceasefire, that's not really rewarding their progress or efforts.

If the Canadian terrorists were hiding within the general population, and the Canadian government did not stop the attacks either due to malevolence or incompetence, the U.S. would still have the right to defend itself, and any civilian deaths should be placed squarely on the terrorists who were using the general population as unwitting human shields.

Yes, that's right. Because we all know the only way to fight fair is to wear uniforms and stand in a field where no civilians are so that Israel can bomb the shit out of them with their billion dollar warplanes.

Of course, if the Hamas military won't comply, they'll just bomb the shit out of everyone, and blame it on Hamas for not standing out in a field wearing bright shiny uniforms so that the IDF can slaughter them.

What a joke.

First of all, the article comes from Human Rights Watch, a group that certainly cannot be criticized as being 'pro-Israeli'. If they seem to think that the case was worth mentioning, they must have thought there was enough proof.

I never disputed the source, so I don't see why you think that is something wrong with my argument.

But OK, lets say proof was lacking... keep in mind that Hamas is an organization that regularly arrests and detains palistinians themselves and holds them (often without trial... see: http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=23565). So given the willingness of Hamas to arrest or even kill people that it thinks harm its cause, then why would these members of the Aqsa Martyrs' brigade not be treated with the same consideration that they treat other prisoners?

It is certainly disconcerting, but again I don't know all the issue.

Perhaps those they detained were relatives of the police.

Perhaps they managed to convince the launchers not to do it again.

Perhaps they informed, so that Hamas was able to shut down a more serious operation.

Perhaps the men had their children killed by the IDF, and Hamas was sympathetic.

Again, I don't know all the issues. It certainly does look bad, but never the less - they did limit 98% of the rocket fire so something they did was working.

I'm sure they do have plenty of Palestinians in their jails. Of course, Israel usually does things like, you know, actually lay charges, go through trials, etc.

Well, I am sure that just being a member of Hamas is a crime in Israel. So, it stands to reason that being a member of the IDF is a crime in Palestine. As far as I know, the only prisoners that they took were members of an organization responsible for killing hundreds of civilians.

At the time of his capture, Gilad Shalit was not involved in any combat operations. In fact, he wasn't even in Palestinian territory.

Are you kidding me? Is that a joke? AT THE TIME of his capture, he wasn't involved in any operations? Who cares?

Does Israel only target Hamas members when they are actively involved in operations?

Is it sort of like when a puppy shits on the rug? If you don't catch him right then, it's too late?

By the way, your description of Shalit as an 'IDF terrorist' demonstrates your ignorance of the word (and even the whole concept) of 'terrorist'.

Oh, that's right, IDF aren't terrorists because they wear uniforms, and they don't TRY to kill civilians.

Of course, since they actually kill 8 times more civilians than Palestine kills Jews, they must be pretty f*king inept.

Frankly, Hamas could just say that they are launching rockets trying to kill IDF.

Oh, guess they missed and killed civilians. That's ok, because they were trying to kill IDF so that makes it totally legit.

That seems to be Israel's practice.

I brought up the issue of Shalit to illustrate a point... if Hamas were so interested in peace and a cease fire, then why did they not release Shalit.

I don't know. If Israel was so interested in peace, why didn't they open their cells and let everyone go free?

Hamas was trying to use Shalit as a bargaining chip to free Palestinians.

Why exactly would someone want to believe in the reports of underground tunnels? Lets see:

- Shalit was kidnapped after Hamas used underground tunnels to launch an attack. So, why is it so far fetched to believe that Hamas may have wanted to use the same tactics? http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/06/25/hamas-soldier.html

- The fact that Israel had uncovered the tunnels in 2008 was widely reported in western media. To assume that there was 'no proof' is to assume some giant conspiricy theory in action. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5089940.ece

So, let me see if I understand your logic.

1) Hamas did it before, so it is reasonable to assume they are doing it again, even though there is a ceasefire on.

2) Israel claimed they found the tunnels, and since the Times printed what Israel told them, you view that as a valid source.

3) Israel knew exactly that the tunnel was being built for kidnapping purposes and not for smuggling of basic supplies.

4) There was no way to remove the tunnel or engage in diplomatic relations. Killing Hamas leaders was the only way.

As for there being 'no other way to deal with it', what do you expect them to do? Send flowers to the tunnel diggers? Invite them over for beer?

Hmm, gosh - that's a tough one.

They could:

1) Tell Hamas to shut down the tunnel or else Israel will be forced to bomb it.

2) Involve the international community so that international forces go in and investigate.

3) Figure out where the tunnel comes up and wait for Hamas to show their true colours.

There are limitless things that they could have done, but instead they chose to kill several Hamas members, effectively ending the ceasefire.

Roo, I think you are missing the point with your 'poo-flinging' post.

First of all, there are several posters here engaging in similar tactics.

"When in Rome..."

However, you chose to single me out, as well as other pro-Palestinian posters, which again takes away from your credibility as the net nanny to tell us what leads to constructive debate aka playing nice.

Second of all, I suppose, I could have prefaced it with some Israeli supporters, instead of Israeli supporters, so that people did not assume the term to be preceded by the word 'all', and I could have added a nomenclature and several disclaimers, but given that I am neither qualified to be a lawyer nor am I being paid to be one, I thought I would skip the formalities.

Thirdly, you have to realize that I am talking about SOME Israeli supporters who systemically accuse each and every video of a Palestinian child being killed as a fake.

I find this practice to be horrendous and emotionally upsetting.

If someone were to come on here, and claim that the Holocaust numbers were not real, and that all the videos were faked, I'm sure the responses would be very nice and civil.

So, if you want to have preachy little lectures on etiquette and cooperation under the false pretense of being impartial, then at least have the wherewithal to cover up your evident bias at least a little.

Ah I see, so after years of occupation, and thousands of dead Palestinians, Israel feels that a single rocket is enough to abandon the peace process, and trample the rights of the Palestinians.
How many rocket attacks on Toronto emanating from Rochester would you deem acceptable?

How many rocket attacks on Toronto emanating from Rochester would you deem acceptable?

Ive been to Rochester. A few let off there would be called a rejuvenation. But if they were sent north, maybe they could miss and hit Hamilton, well at least the harbour area, now that would make for some good rebuilding.

Ive been to Rochester. A few let off there would be called a rejuvenation. But if they were sent north, maybe they could miss and hit Hamilton, well at least the harbour area, now that would make for some good rebuilding.
I meant northbound rockets. Now, Mississauga, that hit would cause a rejuvenation.

I think that Israel occasionally falls for a trap. The trap is allowing the small rockets to fall unanswered, and then occasionally mounting a big military operation which does not solve anything. When they mount the operation, the Islamics bring out the cameras and do photo ops and try and make a defeat and destruction of their land a victory in the court of public opinion. Better would be to answer tit for tat. If a rocket falls somewhere in Israel, let a similar sized rocket fall on Gaza or Lebanon or where ever. Of course the Islamics would scream murder, but their arguments would be easily countered that this is only tit for tat. Control your land, and we will control ours. The people of the world can relate to having a neighbor throwing rocks over the fence, and they just throwing them back over the fence.

Actually, Buffalo could be like Lebanon and Rochester could be like Gaza. Both cities could send rockets at Toronto. The CN tower could be ground zero.

If a rocket falls somewhere in Israel, let a similar sized rocket fall on Gaza or Lebanon or where ever. Of course the Islamics would scream murder, but their arguments would be easily countered that this is only tit for tat. Control your land, and we will control ours.
YOu're assuming that the leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah care for any human life but heir own. They are quite willing to sacrifice their civilians.

Israel has become so conditioned - so arrogant and so entitled that they have lost their minds. They are like a grown spoiled child that expects everyone to serve them - and when you don't they have a tantrum..This happened because of the holocaust doctrine and dogma that is instilled in the population from birth...The REAL victims who understood have died out - and what is left are a bunch of jerks running on auto-pilot that don't have a clue about what happened sixty years ago - all they know is that they are ENTITLED - but don't really understand why and simply don't care.

Roo, I think you are missing the point with your 'poo-flinging' post.

However, you chose to single me out, as well as other pro-Palestinian posters, which again takes away from your credibility as the net nanny to tell us what leads to constructive debate aka playing nice.

Rush Limbaugh would call you a "seminar" poster. You are obviously with an agenda: ANTI JEWISH. You start the thread and keep the 'poo-flinging' thing going. Your real name most likely begins with Abdul or Sheikh. KeyStone is a clever handle. It sounds almost western.

YOu're assuming that the leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah care for any human life but heir own. They are quite willing to sacrifice their civilians.

I certainly agree, but the only answer ultimately is to have the PA police their own area, which they have not. They only act under gentle reminders. For Israel, it might be easier to achieve the result with a knife than a sledge hammer.

Israel has become so conditioned - so arrogant and so entitled that they have lost their minds. They are like a grown spoiled child that expects everyone to serve them - and when you don't they have a tantrum..This happened because of the holocaust doctrine and dogma that is instilled in the population from birth...The REAL victims who understood have died out - and what is left are a bunch of jerks running on auto-pilot that don't have a clue about what happened sixty years ago - all they know is that they are ENTITLED - but don't really understand why and simply don't care.

The Jews in Israel are cornered. Three million vs a billion five. When people are cornered, they are willing to do desperate things. Almost all the authors of the present situation are old or dead, but the reality is present day. The Arabs, Persians and Palestinians need to stop making the Isreali Jew feel like he is going to get KILLED someday.

The Jews in Israel are cornered. Three million vs a billion five. When people are cornered, they are willing to do desperate things. Almost all the authors of the present situation are old or dead, but the reality is present day. The Arabs, Persians and Palestinians need to stop making the Isreali Jew feel like he is going to get KILLED someday.

I would say that the Jews of Israel have been made dupe incrimentally and just have not noticed that their behavour is so self serving that it is a detriment to their credibilty internationally. There was such a self aborbtion due to their cause of the "home land" that they lost sight of the fact that they are part of the human race! I spoke to an informed Jew on the realtiy that America would toss Israel to the dogs when they were no longer of use - he painfully agreed - Israel is not just under duress and hostage to the Arab states - It is the hostage and prisoner of AMERICA...and I am sure they fell trapped between the east and the west. This sqeezing of this tiny fledgling state is quietly resented by the average Jew. Lastly - they had over sixty years to make friends - but the bully America stood behind them and forced them into actions that only breed more enemies - the current state of affairs in the middle east is not really due to the Jews but to the ANGLOS...That push them along to do their dirty work. All the tribes you mentioned are Shemites..they are the ancient brothers of the Jews ...the preservation of a hostile and paranoid state called Israel is due to Christians that have abandoned their faith for materialism - just like previously - when all goes bad and the anglo bankers screw up - along with their Germanic cousins - they will blame the Jews - It's the way the world works.

It sounds almost western.
Well in our country Pennsylvania is the Keystone State. Or maybe it refers to an old TV show called "Keystone cops" about police officers that screwed everything up.

I would say that the Jews of Israel have been made dupe incrimentally and just have not noticed that their behavour is so self serving that it is a detriment to their credibilty internationally. There was such a self aborbtion due to their cause of the "home land" that they lost sight of the fact that they are part of the human race! I spoke to an informed Jew on the realtiy that America would toss Israel to the dogs when they were no longer of use - he painfully agreed - Israel is not just under duress and hostage to the Arab states - It is the hostage and prisoner of AMERICA...and I am sure they fell trapped between the east and the west. This sqeezing of this tiny fledgling state is quietly resented by the average Jew. Lastly - they had over sixty years to make friends - but the bully America stood behind them and forced them into actions that only breed more enemies - the current state of affairs in the middle east is not really due to the Jews but to the ANGLOS...That push them along to do their dirty work. All the tribes you mentioned are Shemites..they are the ancient brothers of the Jews ...the preservation of a hostile and paranoid state called Israel is due to Christians that have abandoned their faith for materialism - just like previously - when all goes bad and the anglo bankers screw up - along with their Germanic cousins - they will blame the Jews - It's the way the world works.

I read a comment somewhere by an American. He said "That's my ammunition that killed those kids in Gaza!"

Food for thought.

I read a comment somewhere by an American. He said "That's my ammunition that killed those kids in Gaza!"

Food for thought.

Then he was probably fibbing.

Israel uses its own small arms. Uzi...Grail...Negrev, etc. Made in Israel.

---------------------------------------------

The trouble with movies as a business is that it's an art, and the trouble with movies as art is that it's a business.

---Charlton Heston

Edited by DogOnPorch

Food for thought.

How many Iranians would worry if their rockets are killing Israeli schoolchildren? Or be happy about that?

Israel is not just under duress and hostage to the Arab states - It is the hostage and prisoner of AMERICA...and I am sure they fell trapped between the east and the west. This sqeezing of this tiny fledgling state is quietly resented by the average Jew. Lastly - they had over sixty years to make friends - but the bully America stood behind them and forced them into actions that only breed more enemies - the current state of affairs in the middle east is not really due to the Jews but to the ANGLOS...That push them along to do their dirty work. All the tribes you mentioned are Shemites..they are the ancient brothers of the Jews ...the preservation of a hostile and paranoid state called Israel is due to Christians that have abandoned their faith for materialism - just like previously - when all goes bad and the anglo bankers screw up - along with their Germanic cousins - they will blame the Jews - It's the way the world works.

You have a sick twisted mind to come up with this babble. It is testament that anyone can spindoctor anything.

How many Iranians would worry if their rockets are killing Israeli schoolchildren? Or be happy about that?

i doubt they'd be as happy as some israelis/jews who celebrated where over 400 palestinian children have been killed.

look at these crazy people who only want destruction. it's odd seeing jews acting like nazis did: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo