Merry X-mas

Did'nt know where to stick this, but since i'll be traveling why not here....I'm going home for my HLTA soon, one of the lucky ones that will be home for X-mas. Can't wait to get home to some normal routines, my wifes to do list, and my kids, and some of that great Canadian brew we call beer....been a bad week here, i'm sure by now you've all read about it..when you get a chance raise a glass for them, they where friends, comrads, patriots , some of Canada's finest , anyways, enough of that..

I want to wish all you guys and girls a merry x-mas, and thank you for taking my mind off things here, and bringing it back home, keeping not only myself but my guys in touch with what is going on in our great nation, for that i thank you all ....

For those of you that support the soldiers and or and the mission, i hav'nt seen this many parcels ever....i want to thank you, for it is why we do what we do, in the name of our country....your contributing to our moral, and good will thanks again...

I know what i'm doing here is not support by all of you, and although i may not agree with all your ideas and thoughts , i want to thank you for keeping me grounded, when i need to be, for making me question my beleifs, ensuring they are still valid and for giving my platoon something worth while to discuss, in our very few hours of boredom, and down time.

Anyways thanks to all of you, i hope and wish that you and yours have a fantastic holiday period, and if and when i get some time to myself i'll pop on line once again....

I wish you the best Army Guy. I know sometimes it gets frustrating reading the news from back home, and I know it's frustrating for me to read the news from over there.

I know you guys are putting 100% in everyday, and I wish you victory in your mission.

Enjoy your time with your family and friends.

Guest American Woman

That's great that you'll be home with your family for the holidays, Army Guy. So glad to hear it. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your whole platoon. :) You'll be in my thoughts.

I was so sorry to hear about your friends and comrades. My heart goes out to their families. They, too, will be in my thoughts.

Take care.

I am wondering what can I ask the Santa Clause to bring me this christmas. I mean the government is bailing out the finanical sector, now the auto section, I see some of the retail section under bankruptcy protection...is Santa in tune with all of this and will it affect what I ask for. I have been really nice this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, finally got some time back in KAF, Army has been keeping me busy so to speak.... been a tough time here over the holidays, anyways i'm sure you've already heard about all that....moral is still good...and we are still in the fight...

Hey guys, finally got some time back in KAF, Army has been keeping me busy so to speak.... been a tough time here over the holidays, anyways i'm sure you've already heard about all that....moral is still good...and we are still in the fight...

Excellent. As you were...