Left wing hypocrisy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait until you need a surgery. I tried to cut my thumb off a couple years ago. Ok I'm dramatic, it was eight stitches. However spent 5 1/2 hours in the ER waiting room with a puddle of blood under me. I was surprised how little anyone cared.

I'm very happy that Canadian health care is there, I am happy to pay for it, but like any other government run organization, it's very sick.

Triage...your thumb nick was probably less important than the old chap with severe chest pains or the little girl running a high fever. Consequently your status puts you in the category of we will get to you as soon as there is no one in graver condition than you.

That system is in place in every modern hospital in the world...you would have had to wait in any US hospital ER the same way.

I just spit orange juice EVERYWHERE :lol:

Reminds me of Robin Williams' standup routine. "Once they pull that thing out of your ass, you. are. an. EVINRUDE!"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=2015366890

Yep...sopunds right except it took me a couple of hours to get the evinrude to turn over...

Wait until you need a surgery. I tried to cut my thumb off a couple years ago. Ok I'm dramatic, it was eight stitches. However spent 5 1/2 hours in the ER waiting room with a puddle of blood under me. I was surprised how little anyone cared.

I'm very happy that Canadian health care is there, I am happy to pay for it, but like any other government run organization, it's very sick.

Private hospital ERs in the U.S. are in a spot of trouble too. This report from the last day.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28148474/

The annual report card by the American College of Emergency Physicians gave the nation a D- grade for Americans’ access to emergency care, saying the emergency care system was “fraught with significant challenges and under more stress than ever before.”

That stress is likely to worsen as the weakening economy forces public officials and health administrators to cut back even further on costs, the report said.

Two tier health care is the way to go. One free system and hospitals for the people who are too cheap to pay a premium and one system that is open to anyone who is willing to pay a small monthly fee to insurance companies to get preferential care and have our own hospitals separate from the fully funded public system.

Two tier health care is the way to go. One free system and hospitals for the people who are too cheap to pay a premium and one system that is open to anyone who is willing to pay a small monthly fee to insurance companies to get preferential care and have our own hospitals separate from the fully funded public system.

Do you have a family?

If you like redundancy and waste, that is truly the best way. But if you would prefer economy and efficiancy (because medicine isn't an unlimited resource and it would naturally flow to where the money is leaving the rest waiting) ...then the way to go is a means tested system. Everyone gets the same level of service but payment is based on income. This is the sysyem used in the Netherland and France.

Yes sir, I do in addition to a career and I would gladly pay a small fee for preferential treatment. If I work hard and am willing to pay, why shouldn't I get a chance to pay for better care with less wait times, etc.

How many people in your family...

There are many people who work hard and don't make enough to pay for it... don't give me this work hard bullshit.

Yes sir, I do in addition to a career and I would gladly pay a small fee for preferential treatment. If I work hard and am willing to pay, why shouldn't I get a chance to pay for better care with less wait times, etc.

Because

1) a small fee will get you squat. Try a fee in the $5,000 per year range

2) because queue jumping because of wealth hurts those who can't afford and maybe need carfe more than you.

If you like redundancy and waste, that is truly the best way. But if you would prefer economy and efficiancy (because medicine isn't an unlimited resource and it would naturally flow to where the money is leaving the rest waiting) ...then the way to go is a means tested system. Everyone gets the same level of service but payment is based on income. This is the sysyem used in the Netherland and France.

That doesn't sound too bad as long as some of the extra money went directly to the doctors. If I'm going to pay I want something for my money. I would want better treatment which could be as simple as reduced wait times for me as I'm paying and not a leech on the system. People are not all the same no matter how often people want to say they are. People with money should be able to buy better care and more comfortable surroundings.

People with money should be able to buy better care and more comfortable surroundings.

Your bedpan will be pre warmed.

Most of the cost of hospital isn't the doctors. There is the physical plant, technology, support staff...

You want to see both left wing and right wing hypocricy in action. Take a look at the Afghan adventure. The left constantly with there man hating feminist eccentric mind - parrot over and over again - "so a little girl can go to school" - and with the other hand their is a policy in our military to turn a blind eye to the destruction of young Afghani males through re-creational sodomy...in part this rape of male children destoys the futher patriarchy and the left wing man haters are fine with that - and the neo-cons get a kinky kick out of the idea - what a disgrace and what hypocracy - If our left truely cared about woman and girls - they would insist on an invasion of the Pacific Rim nations where child prostitution is instituted.

How many people in your family...

There are many people who work hard and don't make enough to pay for it... don't give me this work hard bullshit.

4. Wife and two children. We both have careers and live comfortably.

Then those people don't get access to our hospitals and doctors and must go to the fully funded public system. Me working hard and educating myself and being ambitious should grant me certain access if I'm willing to pay for it.

Because

1) a small fee will get you squat. Try a fee in the $5,000 per year range

2) because queue jumping because of wealth hurts those who can't afford and maybe need carfe more than you.

1) I think tens perhaps even hundreds of thousands of people paying $100-200 a month premium would go a long way. Probably millions of Canadians would pay.

2)The ones who pay would have separate hospitals and clinics from the fully funded system. The one I'm speaking of would be partially publicly funded and the balance paid for by the fees.

Here's a problem with tier two healthcare.... where do you think the doctors are going to go? The private hospitals where they can set their price and make more money.... are you going to stop them from working in the private clinics in order to have doctors for the public ones?

Why should you get better care because you have more money to spend?

Here's a problem with tier two healthcare.... where do you think the doctors are going to go? The private hospitals where they can set their price and make more money.... are you going to stop them from working in the private clinics in order to have doctors for the public ones?

Why should you get better care because you have more money to spend?

Yes we would be able to pluck the very best doctors and professionals for ourselves and the ones who aren't as good will go to the public ones.

Because I'm willing to pay. The more you pay the better house, car, TV, etc you can buy. Why shouldn't I be allowed to buy better healthcare?

Yea redundancy of finite resources!

I met the guy that started the Kings Health Centre a number of years back - It was an exclusive clinic for so-called executives...in the end old Ron the Troll ran off with a suitcase filled with 30 million in cash..the feds had to arrest his daughter and coerce the jerk back into the country to do his time...he sat in some dump eating bad take out - then he came home to do a couple of years - Private health care can be costly - with public health care some rip off the public - with private the banks can sometimes get robbed - so how about a modified system with careful oversights.? :rolleyes:

Yes we would be able to pluck the very best doctors and professionals for ourselves and the ones who aren't as good will go to the public ones.

Because I'm willing to pay. The more you pay the better house, car, TV, etc you can buy. Why shouldn't I be allowed to buy better healthcare?

So you are better than someone because you make more money than they do? Hmm.

Intersting argument. Not very intelligent, but interesting.

It wouod surely be funny to see bumped from your bed cause someone who has even more money than you jumps in line aheqad of you....

Now as far as better service for money, you can alrady get that. Anyone can be placed in a ward, but if you want a private room, it costs. You want a private nurse? that can be arranged too...you think a few 100 will cover it? You're living in dream world.

Intersting argument. Not very intelligent, but interesting.

It wouod surely be funny to see bumped from your bed cause someone who has even more money than you jumps in line aheqad of you....

Now as far as better service for money, you can alrady get that. Anyone can be placed in a ward, but if you want a private room, it costs. You want a private nurse? that can be arranged too...you think a few 100 will cover it? You're living in dream world.

Not at all. One we pay, the paying people are treated equally.

3 million people paying $2400 a year is $7,200,000,000. 7 Trillion dollars a year. More than enough to fund, build and maintain our own system for the people who will pay.

Not at all. One we pay, the paying people are treated equally.

3 million people paying $2400 a year is $7,200,000,000. 7 Trillion dollars a year. More than enough to fund, build and maintain our own system for the people who will pay.

Except it won't be 2400 a year... it's private... and they will be out to make as much money as possible.

There's also a difference between working hard and hard working...

Egyptian slaves working on the pyramids had hard work....

The slave drivers probably said they worked really hard for their pay.

The educated and uneducated workers are the same pretty much except we get to drive a better car and live in a better house. Now I want better health care as well, so what.