640 AM Toronto

Mr.Canada

I listen to this as much as I can daily.

When I'm at the office I have it on on my pc.

I find the discussion lively and entertaining and full of common sense.

Mike Stafford is full of something, but it isnt common sense. His weekly diatribes against criminals is laughable.The last one I heard was about the convict and the shoes. Sure mike, blame the convict for following the rules. Maybe if they let him out to go shopping he would have a point.

And whats his name, (john Downing?) is a bit to wishy washy for me.

pretty much, 'cept for the Fan 590.

Hated McCowan show , but have grown to like it. Kelly is the best.

We listen to the traffic report.

Am radio is not a medium well suited for deep thought. Great for demagogery or sports reporting..what ever you need to fill the inbetweens between the commercials.

• 2 months later...

The GOOD thing about AM talk radio is that one gets the views of the rest of people within the sounds of the radio station and that is a good way to measure how people feel especially about their governments and that you are or aren't alone in your thinking, so you could say its educational.

So we have a thread by a person who has chosen the moniker "Mr. Canada" and who advocates a talk radio station that leans in a particular direction.

Oh man. My hormones are acting up. My blood pressure is tha-rue the roof.

I love that Bob McCowan is being quoted here. So we have 15 minutes of advertising followed by a call asking if Bob thinks the leafs/raptors are evil. Occasionally, if Bob thinks the Argonuts are going to zero. Bob expounds for 10 seconds and then we have another 15 minutes of advertising.

Right. Free speech. I guess.

Thats true I suppose Topaz. It also gives you plenty of opportunity to post here and say things like "I heard some guy on the radio say..." :lol:

Just for you I went searching and found the "GUY's" name....Michael St Clair. What he has predicted since 1999, 8 major events have come true. I'm sure he has a website and you could probably read what the 8 are.

Just for you I went searching and found the "GUY's" name....Michael St Clair. What he has predicted since 1999, 8 major events have come true. I'm sure he has a website and you could probably read what the 8 are.

He once predicted a stain would not come out....

http://www.michaelstclair.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Charles Adler is an excellent host who usually speaks truth as I do.

Charles Adler puts on a good show, and he's certainly much better than Roy Green, but his ideology clouds his head from time to time. I'll just ignore the parts about you though.

Charles Adler puts on a good show, and he's certainly much better than Roy Green, but his ideology clouds his head from time to time. I'll just ignore the parts about you though.

He is entertaining from 2-4pm sometimes I miss it.

Totally unrelated but wanted to add this...

My alarm is set to 640AM and sometimes in the morning around 5 am or so they have some bizarre shows on about UFO 's and alien people and such. Then I usually switch it to 1010 until 6am when the morning guy starts.

Or late at night some weirdo comes on talking about outer space and Jesus Christ and such. He sounds like he's stoned out of his mind...lol.

Edited by Mr.Canada