Thank you Jilles, Danny and Jack!

I have to say I gained brand-new respect for the BQ and Julles in particular. Always thought of them as not belonging in a Federal government - I have to admit I was wrong. With spineless liberals we owe BQ our freedom from Harper's dictature. Let's hope they will be there as long as necessary to keep him and the likes of him in check.

My thanks also go to Danny Williams - his ABC campaign made Cons LOSE the 3 ridings they had there :P

Good job!

Although I'm not fond of exessive agressiveness I have to say Layton's brazen attacks have both gained NDP seats (at the Liberal's expense) and kept the Conservatives from grabbing those seats.

I'm happy to see that even with Liberals beheaded the majority of Canada kept true to our country's ideals.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooeh to that. ;)

Yes! There were enough Canadians who voted with "sense." Most know who the advisor is for Harper and therefore prevented them from a majority--I still think it was a total waste of time and money. Sure they maybe smiling on the outside--but probably just a seething on the inside--Grin and Bare it conservatives :lol:

I have to say I gained brand-new respect for the BQ and Julles in particular. Always thought of them as not belonging in a Federal government - I have to admit I was wrong. With spineless liberals we owe BQ our freedom from Harper's dictature. Let's hope they will be there as long as necessary to keep him and the likes of him in check.

I suggest you and the other mushy headed bigots from the far left do everything you cant o help Gilles Duceppe and his reinvigorated separatist party suceed. Donate money! Lend him your support! A strong, popular separatist party is what we really need in Quebec. Maybe Danny Williams can start one in Newfoundland too. I suggest you send him the suggestion.

I suggest you and the other mushy headed bigots from the far left do everything you cant o help Gilles Duceppe and his reinvigorated separatist party suceed. Donate money! Lend him your support! A strong, popular separatist party is what we really need in Quebec. Maybe Danny Williams can start one in Newfoundland too. I suggest you send him the suggestion.

I donated money and lent support to the Greens. Unfortunately our electoral system translated almost 7% of popular vote into 0 seats.

Yes! There were enough Canadians who voted with "sense." Most know who the advisor is for Harper and therefore prevented them from a majority--I still think it was a total waste of time and money. Sure they maybe smiling on the outside--but probably just a seething on the inside--Grin and Bare it conservatives :lol:

Grin and bear Liberals, your hatred for the west ensures you won't form government for a long long time!!!

I'm happy to see that even with Liberals beheaded the majority of Canada kept true to our country's ideals.

There is no such thing as a country's ideals, only individual ideals. 38% of Canadians have ideals that were represented by the tories. Saying Canada has ideals is pure Trudeau nonsense.

Quebec did what I thought they may do to Harper. In the past year, the Cons have boasted to the Bloc how much money they had given to Quebec. I even remember Baird saying "we give them MORE than they WANTED" and with the aid of the Bloc Harper had some Bill passed. After Cons getting the help they needed from the Bloc they turn on them, with personal attacks and telling they will never see the PMO etc. Well it seems the the Bloc had the last laugh because Quebec got a large portion of money and they are coming back to Ottawa when everyone thought they were done.

There is no such thing as a country's ideals, only individual ideals. 38% of Canadians have ideals that were represented by the tories. Saying Canada has ideals is pure Trudeau nonsense.

Your irrational hatred of Trudeau and efforts to blame everything on him is sad. If a country can't have ideals why is it that people from almost every country in the world talk as if they do? Did Trudeau give the Americans their ideas of the American dream? Efforts like yours to belittle Canada increase regionalism and hold us back.

Your irrational hatred of Trudeau and efforts to blame everything on him is sad. If a country can't have ideals why is it that people from almost every country in the world talk as if they do? Did Trudeau give the Americans their ideas of the American dream? Efforts like yours to belittle Canada increase regionalism and hold us back.

Irrational hatred of Trudeau? the very man who said "screw the west" and started regionalism in the first place. And people from Ontario have to realize that a lot of Westerners and Quebecers are not flag waving Liberals who swallowed everything Trudeau said and what's good for Ontario is not necessarily good for the rest of Canada. Harper is learning that lesson the hard way in Quebec. Trudeau increased regionalism more than anyone ever could have.

A country does not have ideals, or create them, it is just an embodyment of the ideals of the populace. Trudeau fed the anger of regionalism of this country by piting the regions against one another.

Even decapitation couldn't stop Canada from adhering to a left-of-centre Political Mixture. Most Liberals who were pissed off (whether at Dion or Gerrard Kennnedy), moved to the NDP or Green camp. They were still on the left, just decamped from the Liberals. This election denied Harper his last chance at a majority and I say HOOEH to that.

Why do people try to demonize Trudeau so?

Even decapitation couldn't stop Canada from adhering to a left-of-centre Political Mixture. Most Liberals who were pissed off (whether at Dion or Gerrard Kennnedy), moved to the NDP or Green camp. They were still on the left, just decamped from the Liberals. This election denied Harper his last chance at a majority and I say HOOEH to that.

Why do people try to demonize Trudeau so?

Demonize no, just point out the consequences of his actions.

Most liberals didn't move look at the low voter turn out, they just stayed home.