Admitted Killer Allowed into Canada

From Vancouver Sun

The part I like best is:

Quinteros has been ruled inadmissible for refugee status because of his links to a criminal organization, but he remains free awaiting a pre-removal risk assessment, which could take months.

The guy has been ruled inadmissible. Why are they having a "pre-removal risk assessment, which could take months"? Whatever that is. Who built this horses ass system?

From Vancouver Sun

The part I like best is:

The guy has been ruled inadmissible. Why are they having a "pre-removal risk assessment, which could take months"? Whatever that is. Who built this horses ass system?

The small thudding sound you just heard was my King falling to the chess board on it's side.

Even I can't attempt to offer an explanation for this one.

FTA

Quinteros has been ruled inadmissible for refugee status because of his links to a criminal organization, but he remains free awaiting a pre-removal risk assessment, which could take months.
I would imagine that the risk assessment concerns whether he can be "safely" returned to El Salvador. He is deemed not to be a refugee but that doesn't mean we would necessarily deport him. We don't deport people to countries where they may suffer the death penalty.

There are two features in this case that strike me: First, he entered through the US and then made a refugee claim here. I thought we now applied the safe third country policy. (He should have been returned to the US immediately.) Second, immigration should have detained him immediately because of his criminal admissions.

I fear that this is one case among many; most never come to light because the bureaucracy buries them. And no bureaucrat will ever take responsibility for this. "I was just applying the regulations."

There are two features in this case that strike me: First, he entered through the US and then made a refugee claim here. I thought we now applied the safe third country policy. (He should have been returned to the US immediately.) Second, immigration should have detained him immediately because of his criminal admissions.

Exactly

US citizens with impaired driving convictions must turn around. Admitted killers from Central America, not so much.

Ship his sorry gangsta arse back!!!!!!!!!!!

$500 or so for a plane ticket. I'll donate a buck. I am sure it would not be a problem to find another 499 people who would want this man out of our country.

Who gives a rats butt cheeks what happens to a carreer crimianl if he is sent back to his own country?

If he knew what the penalty was and was breaking the law there, then he should go back and face his sentemce. "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Ship his sorry gangsta arse back!!!!!!!!!!!

$500 or so for a plane ticket. I'll donate a buck. I am sure it would not be a problem to find another 499 people who would want this man out of our country.

Who gives a rats butt cheeks what happens to a carreer crimianl if he is

The system. There are all sorts of murderers, rapists, child molesters and drug dealers walking free in Canada despite multiple convictions here because the refugee board or the courts have said that life would be too dangerous for them if we send them home. Sometimes the fear is of torture from the government, sometimes it is private entities. I think we have some women here who feared they would be beaten by their ex husbands, or attacked by their family. Others are here for fear of being murdered by their ex-compatriates in guerrila, terrorist or criminal organizations.

The system does not take into account that you might be an absolute scumbag and a danger to the public here. It only cares about the danger to the "refugee".

This fellow is from MS-13 and we're letting him roam free??? What stupid idiots. We should just shoot these scum like El Salvador does.

That's Mara Salvatrucha for those unaware...the most dangerous gang in the World. They are not quaint old fools like the H.A.

Here's one of their less violent acts:

Among the most notorious local crimes attributed to MS-13 was the gang rape of two deaf girls, one 14, the other 17, in a Somerville park in 2002. Three MS-13 gang members were charged in the brutal rapes, during which one victim was knocked from her wheelchair before the assault.

...all this because one of the girl's brother was having trouble with MS-13 members. The father got involved and confronted them. The gang's response was to rape the diabled girls in public.

Take a peek...they have a very, very disturbing record.

Tick-tock, tick-tock Canada...

-----------------------------------------------------

Reloj no marques las horas

porque voy a enloquecer...

---El Reloj

Edited by DogOnPorch

Leftist types will complain and protest about anything and everything that is the least bit right of their views.

These are people with a hippy type of mentality, lets not forget that. Anyone else is Mike Harris clone.

This is their standard retort to any argument they can't win.

Tick-tock, tick-tock Canada...

This country has been ruled by Conservatives and this nonsense continues. This is purely incompetence. How could the Police not been informed? How could this individual, an admitted killer be allowed in without any safeguards for the public?

TickTock indeed.

From Vancouver Sun

The part I like best is:

I agree.

He needs to get the hell out. Our immigration system is a joke. We need to clean up our country.