Why are you so angry?

Actually I liked it a lot because it revealed the real you. Just another hating American who doesn't like to hear the truth so he has to turn to that sort of tactic. Now I have you where I want you and I knew all along that you would step over the lines of decency.

Because you don't like your wars criticized right? ABut the same as American woman. See if you can get my name censored now so it doesn't challenge you and hurt your feelings. I'll just continue to play the game fairly.

Do you even read what you are writing? How can you accuse someone else of stepping over the lines of decency when you post drivel like this:

No, you're just intent on demonizing me because you don't like to admit that it's all about revenge. Why don't you try to say something worthwhile for a change. I don't think that Canada will be attacked by terrorists, as much as Americans hope we will be, but now that we have changed our stance in Afghanistan to outright fighting as opposed to our normal role as peacekeepers, I fear they are going to see Canada as just a puppet of the US aggressor. This may lead to notiions of revenge for our participation in Afghanistan.
Edited by Melanie_

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jbg- You see nothing wwong with the PNAC report? Even the part about going to war with Iraq regardless of whether Saddam was there or not? Good, at least a purpose was served in posting it again. There goes the lie to overthrow a brutal dictator.

And other purpose served was to hear all the Americans trying to put it down because it's old stuff. Old stuff alright but still a classic faux pas which was never meant for public consumption. Now listen to them howl out their indignation that I would bring it up here! :rolleyes:

The new media hit job on McCain...bringing up his melanoma from .............(can you believe it?) 2000!

Melanoma is an extremely quirky form of cancer and, given his history, age, and complexion, McCain has a high risk of a reoccurence. The scars on his face indicate that his surgery was aggressive, and Americans have every right to enquire about his progress in beating the disease before electing him president.

His choice of VP candidate will be very important because, to be frank, he'd be very fortunate to last two terms.