Barack Hussein Obama

Just maybe if Obama did become President the world would see that the USA IS trying to change from the Bush era and maybe then the world would look at the US in a different light. Maybe the peace talks in the Middle-East would go forward and not backward. Trust is the key and I know after Bush some people find that hard to do but I think Obama would make a good president. Then again Hilary might if it wasn't for her hubby. Bill has said in the past if Hilary did something while President and HE didn't agree with it he would try to change her mind.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes him born to a Muslim father. I see what the Quran says, but obviously Obama has moved away from the religion.

He can't move away from that religion.

It is further understood by Islamic laws that the children born of a Muslim man must be raised as Muslims, which means that the religion of the children born of a Muslim man must be Islam. Therefore, it is obvious that Barack Obama is considered, according to Islamic Shari’a, a Muslim regardless of whether he practiced the religion of Islam in dedication to the prayers, paying the ‘zakat’ (alms giving), or going to Mecca for pilgrimage, or any of the other conditions prescribed by the Quran for Muslims to follow.

This furthers the question is Mr. Obama an apostate?

It is further understood by Islamic laws that the children born of a Muslim man must be raised as Muslims, which means that the religion of the children born of a Muslim man must be Islam. Therefore, it is obvious that Barack Obama is considered, according to Islamic Shari’a, a Muslim regardless of whether he practiced the religion of Islam in dedication to the prayers, paying the ‘zakat’ (alms giving), or going to Mecca for pilgrimage, or any of the other conditions prescribed by the Quran for Muslims to follow.

Could this threaten Mr. Obama's positon as president of the U.S. if in fact he did become president?

Under these circumstances, Barack Hussein Obama is, without any doubt, a Muslim because he was born of a Muslim father. Obama claims that his father became atheist later in life; that creates more problems to the father, because the Islamic Shari’a considers a Muslim who becomes atheist (Arabic, zindeeq) as bad as is the apostate, and subject to the death penalty.

http://myrtus.typepad.com/myrtus/2008/01/c...e-of-relig.html <http://myrtus.typepad.com/myrtus/2008/01/change-of-relig.html>

I suspect you dont trust any minority person , powerful or not. But apart from that, why not? What specifically do you not trust about him? Colour,? Religion?

I believe any minority group must prove itself as being politically stable and comprise as a group of being at least 50% ( or more) to the largest cultural majority before being allowed to run a candidate for the presidency or in our case prime minister to help prevent a conflict of interest that could be harmful to the larger majority interest.

Since Obama , at least from all appearnaces, does not have an agenda , but he does attend a church that is , lets say different, then Harper should have an agenda too since the Christian and Missionary Alliance is " a bit different"

Not different but one with a racial agenda, one Obama obviously supports or he would not be a member of that all Black congregation.

Trinity United Church of Christ

About Us

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian… Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer Jordan in 1981. We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:

1. Commitment to God

2. Commitment to the Black Community

3. Commitment to the Black Family

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence

6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"

9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions

11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System

12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.

2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.

3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.

4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.

5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.

6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.

7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.

8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.

9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.

10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/barack-...and-afrocentric <http://sweetness-light.com/archive/barack-obamas-church-ultra-left-and-afrocentric>

Does Harpers church have a written racial agenda?

Harper is not exactly following his religion now is he? I suspect Obama would do the same.

I have no idea what you mean by this, please explain.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/01/31/h...-hussein-obama/

Looks like the Mid East does not really care if Obama wins.

Leafless, you definately have a hate on for the Muslims. And he can move away from the religion... wanna know why??? For he is in the United States, a free country to pursue the life you want.

My grandparents were Christians, my parents consider themselves agnostic, I grew up without religion, so I am agnostic as well, but not by my parents influence in regards to religion or lack thereof. I found out I am agnostic all on my own.

Leafless, sit back relax a bit, have a cold beer and chill out.

Obama is also in another minority group. He has charisma. Hate to hold that against him.

Leafless, you definately have a hate on for the Muslims. And he can move away from the religion... wanna know why??? For he is in the United States, a free country to pursue the life you want.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a hate for no race or culture.

All I am concerned with is allowing the majority culture of a country to maintain that status and not be undermined by a minority racial/cultural conflict caused by inappropriate political controls of any given minority.

I would hate to see my American friends go down the cultural tube as we have in Canada by having our own federal government sell out majority cultural interest as with the case of Quebec and to a lesser degree foreign immigrants.

He can't move away from that religion.

He already has. It is apparent he has, but it is also apparent some dont want to believe it.

I suspect that the email you got most of this from also tells you Obama is "hiding " his muslim roots and will come out as it were ,when he is President.

Baloney, but think what you may.

I believe any minority group must prove itself as being politically stable and comprise as a group of being at least 50% ( or more) to the largest cultural majority before being allowed to run a candidate for the presidency or in our case prime minister to help prevent a conflict of interest that could be harmful to the larger majority interest.

Happily we , along with the States, have people in power who arent stupid enough to try and indoctrinate theses laws. They would rightly be accused of racism , and that is what you are advocating.

Arlen Spector, Jos Lieberman, Herb Gray, Stewart Smith ,David Barrett, David and Stephen Lewis....all of these men would be denied office by your estimations. Hmm...now what do you think?

And your wording suggests that it is merely a thinly veiled attempt to keep anyone French Canadian from becoming PM?

Not different but one with a racial agenda, one Obama obviously supports or he would not be a member of that all Black congregation.

Wait, you said he is a Muslim and cant move away from that....so he now has two agendas? Confusing...

Does Harpers church have a written racial agenda?

I have no idea what you mean by this, please explain.

They do, and that would be anti gay and pro life .

What I was trying to say was that Harper can go to church but that does not mean he will follow that churches doctrine to the letter. Same with Obama.

He already has. It is apparent he has, but it is also apparent some dont want to believe it.

He did and became Christian.

But how do you know the forces of Islamic law won't hunt him down, as apparently he could be subject to the death penalty.

All I am pointing out is this man is problematic. He is not a home grown American with American parents.

Happily we , along with the States, have people in power who aren't stupid enough to try and indoctrinate theses laws. They would rightly be accused of racism , and that is what you are advocating.

A country has a right to make and enforce rules that could threaten the security of that country.

Canada is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

The English speaking majority of Canada has been humiliated and subjected to derogatory, discriminating linguistic laws at the hands of a linguistic minority that represents less than 25% of Canada's population.

This is undemocratic and for this to happen suggest Canada is no better than a banana republic.

Arlen Spector, Jos Lieberman, Herb Gray, Stewart Smith ,David Barrett, David and Stephen Lewis....all of these men would be denied office by your estimations. Hmm...now what do you think?

So what!

Others home grown Canadians would easily replace them.

And your wording suggests that it is merely a thinly veiled attempt to keep anyone French Canadian from becoming PM?

This applies to ALL minority groups.

If the French don't represent 50% or more of the largest cultural majority, certainly, they would not be able to run anyone for prime minister.

Wait, you said he is a Muslim and cant move away from that....so he now has two agendas? Confusing...

No he still has only one agenda, the anti-White religious one with the conditions of his church that sound like a Black racial bible.

Islamic law says he can't move away from his Muslim religion, but I would not consider this part of his religious agenda that he cast aside, but simply a worrysome threat that hangs over his head, that could turn out to be a serious problem a some future date.

They do, and that would be anti gay and pro life .

Link please.

Being anti-gay or pro life is a personal discession based on morals.

This does not compare to Obama's church that has anti-White religious conditions.

And Obama wants to be president!

What I was trying to say was that Harper can go to church but that does not mean he will follow that churches doctrine to the letter. Same with Obama.

Mr.Harper's church is a Christian church, with no Black racist agenda, period.

Is Mr. Obama really Black or is he in fact a Muslim?

Is Leafless really White or is he in fact a Christian?

Only the cultural majority can hold office? You are no different than the people in Kenya who are killing each other right now with machetes because of tribalism.

Is Leafless really White or is he in fact a Christian?

IOW you are telling me it is none of my business, which is a typical lefty tyrannical response.

If I was running for president of the U.S., I certainly would include that information.

Only the cultural majority can hold office? You are no different than the people in Kenya who are killing each other right now with machetes because of tribalism.

Which demonstrates even with these rather primitive people, it is a very serious problem.

Your very response indicates you are one of another culture and are biased against the larger majority White English speaking culture culture of Canada and favour volatile minority representation to feed and harbour minority ideologies, like that which have been proven in this country with the harmful political actions of Quebec PM,s.

Guest American Woman
IOW you are telling me it is none of my business, which is a typical lefty tyrannical response.

If I was running for president of the U.S., I certainly would include that information.

Which demonstrates even with these rather primitive people, it is a very serious problem.

Your very response indicates you are one of another culture and are biased against the larger majority White English speaking culture culture of Canada and favour volatile minority representation to feed and harbour minority ideologies, like that which have been proven in this country with the harmful political actions of Quebec PM,s.

I honestly don't get what you are questioning. What information are you claiming Obama hasn't included?

His father was a Black Muslim from Kenya. His mother was a white athiest from Kansas. He's a Christian. All that information has been included in what he's said about himself and his family.

And to answer your original question, no. He wouldn't be a threat to the U.S. if elected president.

Obama often has mentioned at campaign appearances that he had relatives who have practiced Islam and that he has lived in a Muslim country as a way to promote a knowledge of foreign affairs and an ability to deal with Muslim nations. link

Sounds good to me.

I'm not telling you it's none of your business, I'm telling you it is a stupid question. If you want to categorize that as lefty tyranny, feel free.

You may see the demonstrators in Kenya as primitive, but your attitude in this thread indicates you would fit right in with them. You see people as either like you or not like you, and those who are not like you have no value.

Your interpretation of my response is silly. You are reading your own prejudice into my words, which in some twisted way gives you satisfaction. I'll just sit here and smirk.

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, ( so was Bette Midler) to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas who then divorced when he was 2.

His mother then re-married to Lolo Soetoro, a Muslim from Indonesia and when Obama was 6 , his family relocated to Indonesia.

Obama went to school in Jakarta. Insight magazin claimed he went to a Wahabi madrassa in Jakarta but CNN claims it did an investigation and found he never went to a Whabi madrassa just a private school which had a lot of Muslim students. He also went to a Catholic school for 2 years.

Obama joined Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ prior to his political career and claims he considers himself a black Christian.

I would say the rumours or inferences he is a Muslim are pure bullshit. What his back-ground shows is he is someone who was brought up to understand both Islam and Christianity.

Now imagine that. Someone who can bridge the misunderstanding between the Islamic world and Christian world and the black and white worlds. Right. Now who would suggest such a thing in this day and age to try resolve the friction between the Islamic and Western world.

The point is if anything what he offers is an asset. If I didn't know any better I would say he is a cultivated CIA agent deliebrately designed for the task.

The real question I need to know is this-is he circumsized.

Also what I need to know is does this mean he does not eat pork?

Oy gevalt. The man has curly hair and the same middle name as you know who and this is what upsets people? I would be more concerned as to whether Mr. Huckabee who made a point of calling him a Muslim repeatedly will get his teeth fixed and help Chuck Norris get a job.

As for the Clinton camp which in the last month has raised the temp with strategically planted suggestions to democrats that he is only concerned about blacks (to Latinos) and is a Muslim (to Jews and Christians) I would suggest they concentrate on Hilary's involvement in the real estate scandal that led to someone's "suicide" and

her own scandals.

It would appear McCain's camp was the only Republican one that steered clear of the Muslim inneuendoes and even John Edwards before he dropped out was using code words he was the only white male candidate.

I hate politics. It reduces everyone to a racist/gender stereotype.

I think Americans should vote for Paris Hilton. She could do a world tour and screw everyone. In that sense her foreign policy would remain consistent with George's its just she would leave more smiling faces (and herpes) behind.

Edited by Rue

Now imagine that. Someone who can bridge the misunderstanding between the Islamic world and Christian world and the black and white worlds. Right. Now who would suggest such a thing in this day and age to try resolve the friction between the Islamic and Western world.

The point is if anything what he offers is an asset. If I didn't know any better I would say he is a cultivated CIA agent deliebrately designed for the task.

~~~~~~

I think Americans should vote for Paris Hilton. She could do a world tour and screw everyone.

This is a good point. It gives me more optimism for what could happen if America chooses Obama.

As for Paris Hilton, I'll pass. You can have my turn if you want.

I think Americans should vote for Paris Hilton. She could do a world tour and screw everyone. In that sense her foreign policy would remain consistent with George's its just she would leave more smiling faces (and herpes) behind.

Very funny, but technically flawed. Paris Hilton does not meet the US constitutional requirement for the office, regardless of who she "screws". I guess when Canada does it you're being screwed by a nobody?

You may see the demonstrators in Kenya as primitive, but your attitude in this thread indicates you would fit right in with them. You see people as either like you or not like you, and those who are not like you have no value.

Like I said, I would not want our poor U.S. friends to get suckered in with an individual that is charismatic and only turn around and do the same thing that was done in Canada and that is feed their minority culture with ideologies that are harmful to the majority culture.

And I did not say minorities have no value and said there simply should be restrictions on individuals from minority groups running for president in the U.S. or PM in our country.

Those suggested restrictions would be no minority would be allowed to run for president or PM in Canada unless their numbers equalled 50% of the largest cultural group.

I can see you are in favour of allowing a small minority group to destroy the country.

And why wouldn't you if you belong to a minority. It is your gain, right.

:lol: Leafless, you are so funny! Honestly, sometimes I think you just say things to stir the pot and create debate, because I have a hard time believing anyone can make comments like this with a straight face. :lol:

You would also have a hard time believing our country is politically dysfunctional due to the political socialistic havoc extreme liberalism has created and that you are obviously part of.

So laugh on Melanie as the only ones who think what I am saying is funny are the ones who denounce democracy in the name of traitorous aspirations driven by extreme liberalism.

You would also have a hard time believing our country is politically dysfunctional due to the political socialistic havoc extreme liberalism has created and that you are obviously part of.

So laugh on Melanie as the only ones who think what I am saying is funny are the ones who denounce democracy in the name of traitorous aspirations driven by extreme liberalism.

Hmmm, I "denounce democracy" by stating that I think someone's race/culture shouldn't impede them from participating in the democratic process. I love your logic. Perhaps you should re-examine your own commitment to democracy.

I don't believe that minorities are out to destroy Canada. I take Obama at his word when he says he is Christian, not Muslim (although I don't think there should be any reason for a non Christian not to hold office). Yep, that's me, extreme liberalism.

Edited by Melanie_

If there is anyone at all who does not think what Leafless says is funny, please identify yourselves.

I don't believe that minorities are out to destroy Canada. I take Obama at his word when he says he is Christian, not Muslim (although I don't think there should be any reason for a non Christian not to hold office). Yep, that's me, extreme liberalism.

Well when you consider Obama is the creation of MSM and in reality is a 'NOBODY' with a blank resume and with a name of 'Hussein' who will be 'Commander -in-Chief' while the nation is fighting the 'Hussein's' of the world is proof extreme liberalism is alive and well.

Hang your head in shame Melanie as your type is helping to destroy not only the U.S. but Canada.

If there is anyone at all who does not think what Leafless says is funny, please identify yourselves.

Obviously, you DON'T think what I say is funny or you would not be making a condescending effort to trivialize what I say.

And thanks for identifying yourself BubberMiley.

Edited by Leafless

Oh, political experience. I didn't realize you held the work of politicians in such high esteem.

Certainly, a great deal of political experience is required for the position of president.

You probably are confusing my feelings relating to fraudulent social engineering in a country such as Canada with a dysfunctional political system.

Well then, why don't you post it so we all can see the political EXPERIENCE Obama has, even compared to Hillary's?

Post both.

Stop trying to feed your minority fantasies, you are halluncinating.

Minority fantasies??? Woaaaaah there Leafless, You seem to be the one going on and on about the guy being black, and muslim ..... who is hallucinating??

Also, maybe Obama has the political clout eventhough he is fairly new to the political arena, this should not discount or discredit him at all.