George W. Bush lands at Tel Aviv and....

Higgly

This is too precious. Bush lands at Tel Aviv airport and the first political speech we hear is from Omert condemning Iran! At least in Bahrain George W. Bush got to wave a sword in the air...

Talk about the tail waving the ass.

LOL.

Edited by Charles Anthony
removed third party insult

This is too precious. Bush lands at Tel Aviv airport and the first political speech we hear is from Omert condemning Iran! At least in Bahrain old Mad George got to wave a sword in the air...

Talk about the tail waving the ass.

LOL.

and what with the backdrop of the dog and pony show of the "menacing Iranian boats"???

Doesn't it feel like a real drama that way?

You guys are gonna be lost when G-boo heads for the Ranch fer good.

:lol:

----------------------------------------------------

Iraq's elite Republican Guard is doing so badly they're changing their name to the Democratic Guard.

---David Letterman: 2003

You guys are gonna be lost when G-boo heads for the Ranch fer good.

:lol:

----------------------------------------------------

Iraq's elite Republican Guard is doing so badly they're changing their name to the Democratic Guard.

---David Letterman: 2003

why, nothing will change?

do you actually think it will?

You actually think the issue is GB?

Yes, this is preferred over the corruption in Canada's political system for laughable sums of money.

So what do you think of the fact that the major US banks have just had to sell a big chunk of themselves to investors from the Arab and Chinese world for chump change to save their fat arses as a result of the credit crisis? My advice is that you wipe the cowshit off your windshield, Clem, the crows are eatin' yer corn and the rev'nooers are haulin' off yer combine....

So what do you think of the fact that the major US banks have just had to sell a big chunk of themselves to investors from the Arab and Chinese world for chump change to save their fat arses as a result of the credit crisis? My advice is that you wipe the cowshit off your windshield, Clem, the crows are eatin' yer corn and the rev'nooers are haulin' off yer combine....

Ahem...that's what the Japanese banks thought in the 1980's too. The banks pay me thousands in interest each year...I don't care where it comes from. You're on the wrong side of the curve me boy.....

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, this is preferred over the corruption in Canada's political system for laughable sums of money.

At least it don't take them Kuh-nadians over a year to decide who they wan't to be prime minister.

Unlike our own Pres'dential race every four years, an' the las' couple times, we'all still couldn'

quite figger it out when it was all sayed and do'd.

Gonna get worse 'afore it gits better, too, I reckon. Heck, anymore US debt gets bought up by them Chinese, mos' of us 'mericians ain't gonna know who owns the mortgage on the family farm.

Might hafta move the young'uns ta China and take up share croppin'.

O' course y'all can jus' throw me some greenbacks for now an Ah'll agree to fergit the whole thang 'til it's too late. :lol: