The New World Order

Pindar

so?

I will continue offering this to the people. Even if I can't convince people I will continue.

will you continue the way you are doing now?

Pindar

Pointing out your inconsistancies and illogic? Absolutely. WHich is why this might not be the best place to peddle your conspiracy theories...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have a synopsis of pinder's facts and sources

An group of individuals (unnamed) control the world.

They have 13 bloodlines (no lab reports confirming)

Evokes the name of Fritz Springmeier noted conspiracy anti mason etc etc nut, who is currently serving a 9 year prison sentence for armed robbery in the US....

Gosh! I'm convinced!

well I haven't said I am finished. ;)

But well I see no point in reacting on your post anymore. they seem all the same.

I will react next time I think that your post is positive and intresting instead of ridicule etc.

You have made it obvious where your stand is on this, and again, that's ok.

Who am I to judge and ridicule you on this?

Pindar

Pindar,

Such simplistic theories are usually expounded by people who have no knowledge of how the real world works. There is risk, upheaval and change at every turn and no small group would or could keep all power to themselves, except as such things naturally tend to unfold.

Bill Gates is one of the richest people in the world today and he was unheard of 30 years ago. Why did the 13 bloodlines allow such a thing to happen ?

These theories are written by people who profit from weaving together a few coincidences and making a spy story out of it, that is all.

Kimmy

I would say take a grain of salt with any news you read and do a little digging into each topic. PrisonPlanet.net and Infowars.net link articles from the BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC, ABC ..ect ect .... It is hard to get away from spin no matter what news source you are dealing with. And yes, reading between the lines is part of the process, by cross referencing with other sites of news and such. I am not sure I buy all of what Alex Jones says. But at least take it into consideration.

We've discussed Jones before, and I'm still shocked that somebody who seems as level-headed as you would continue to defend this psychopath. I mean, you do seem like a bright person, Gost; I can't imagine why you'd line up behind somebody like Jones.

I don't know how many times some True Believer posted a link from Alex Jones to "prove" some theory, and I went to Jones' site and read his article, then investigated the mainstream sources he references, and discover that he has completely misrepresented the content of the article, claiming it to support his sick and fearful vision of the world where in reality it says nothing of the sort. The result is that the gullible or stupid (which I'd suspect encompasses the considerable majority of his customers) say "Wow! If even the mainstream media says so, then it MUST BE TRUE!"

Jones' trick is simply to hope that his readership is too lazy or too stupid to verify the link, while being vague enough that what he says isn't technically wrong. It's a game that anybody can play, once you get the hang of it. For example:

New York Times: Church insiders worship daemons, abduct children for black magic! (link)

...hey, read the article! It's true! Kind of!

-k

Pindar, people who respond with name calling or sarcasm are of two types. Either they are little children types who want to believe big daddy will look after them and they don't want to know your stories it frightens them or they are somehow connected to the big daddy types you are describing and are on here to shut up people such as you.

The world that they describe or believe in never had and does not exist.

I would suggest that you're overlooking the third type: people of rational and objective nature who make jokes about these theories because they recognize it for the rich vein of comedy that it is.

You criticize people for not wanting to "discuss" this, but what has been presented in this thread to discuss?

Pindar asserts that 13 families rule the world, and asks people to visit some websites.

Is that really worth discussing?

-k

Yes, It would be a very very good thing to encourage the kids to think and

to reason independently!

Never thought of that one, but if the kids realy starts thinking they, the elite, have a huge problem.

But in order to let them think properly stop givintg them fluoride, really, fluoride makes people docile

and less resitant to authorities:

you probably also didn't know that fluoride was a waste product of the Manhattan Project (Atom Bomb)?

Fluoride was not invented by the Manhattan Project. Fluoride is commonly found in minerals and often occurs naturally in well-water and many foods.

Fluoride's natural occurance in the drinking-water in some communities, and statistically lower incidence of tooth-decay in those communities, led to serious study of water fluoridation as a public health measure prior to World War 1.

Fluoride's dental properties have been demonstrated for over 100 years. Fluoride has never been demonstrated to have any psychopharmaceutical properties at all.

-k

Fluoride was not invented by the Manhattan Project. Fluoride is commonly found in minerals and often occurs naturally in well-water and many foods.

Fluoride's natural occurance in the drinking-water in some communities, and statistically lower incidence of tooth-decay in those communities, led to serious study of water fluoridation as a public health measure prior to World War 1.

Fluoride's dental properties have been demonstrated for over 100 years. Fluoride has never been demonstrated to have any psychopharmaceutical properties at all.

-k

Kimmy, I have linked the msds for you to read - I guess you are NOT a student of any kind of science course are you?

MSDS Sodium Flouride

DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. AFFECTS RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, HEART, SKELETON, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. IRRITATION EFFECTS MAY BE DELAYED.

You really might want to look up some more information wrt flouride. It is a very nasty substance when introduced to the human body. You say that it occurs naturally - guess what kimmy - lots of natural stuff can KILL you too!!

Remember those subs that Dobbin is on about? same thing except the subs didn't get canceled.

The Arrow was obsolete before the prototype flew. Not that it wasn't advanced, it was. Just like those deisel electric subs, they are top of the line cutting edge.....just that no one anyware any longer needed a super sonic bomber interceptor once the age of the ICBM dawned.

Now of course none of this has anything to do was quasi anti semitic conspiract theories, but don't tell marg.....

If this is true, why are countries still developing new aircraft? The USs F-22, I think China has a few new ones, Russia is working on new planes, so if they are so obsolete, why are nations still investing in building aircraft? The ICBM did not make anything obsolete, it made it more relevant.

Kimmy

Jones' trick is simply to hope that his readership is too lazy or too stupid to verify the link, while being vague enough that what he says isn't technically wrong. It's a game that anybody can play, once you get the hang of it. For example:

New York Times: Church insiders worship daemons, abduct children for black magic! (link)

I thank you for the level headed comment.

But do not just scrutinize Jones, do so to all MSM articles you read. I do follow the links and read more when an article seems odd to me, Jones, CNN, et al. And yet others support pshycopaths like Bush. In regards to your link about the Golden Compass, I have no idea what the movie is about but Foxnews puts forth this is athiest secular progressive propaganda. When Bill'O goes on a rant like that, it's hard to take him seriously at all, and then you can throw him in the room with Jones and watch those two froth at the mouth till one of them kills the other.

Hi Pindar,

Just thought I would post this link, I have yet to listen myself - but I thought you might be interested:

The Bilderberg Group - Rulers of the World

"Interview with investigator and author, Daniel Estulin, on his book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group", which describes an annual gathering where the European and American political elite, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all come together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. Highly secretive, the press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the group's conclusions or discussions. Also discussed are the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission."

:)

Kimmy, I have linked the msds for you to read - I guess you are NOT a student of any kind of science course are you?

MSDS Sodium Flouride

DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. AFFECTS RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, HEART, SKELETON, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. IRRITATION EFFECTS MAY BE DELAYED.

You really might want to look up some more information wrt flouride. It is a very nasty substance when introduced to the human body. You say that it occurs naturally - guess what kimmy - lots of natural stuff can KILL you too!!

Well DUH. *MOST* of the substances that are essential to our survival are also dangerous or lethal in sufficient quanitity.

Show me where anything in your Material Safety Data Sheet contradicts anything I wrote, buffy. Re-examine your ability to process basic information before you question my knowledge of science.

There is medical debate over water fluoridation. It relates to possible increased incidence of bone cancer. Not "mind control" or "mass hypnosis".

-k

I guess you are NOT a student of any kind of science course are you?

Apparently neither are you. Did you notoice that it said nothing about making people docile?

Do you take any vitamins by any chance?

An vitamin A overdose can be harmful to bones and skin, causing weakness and brittleness, even leading to fatigue and vomiting. Excessive intake of vitamin A is toxic, at dosages of around 20-25,000 IU daily. Consuming more than 25,000 IU of vitamin A per day (adults) and 10,000 IU per day (children) from either food or supplements or both is known to be toxic. For those 19 and older, the tolerable upper limit for vitamin A consumption has been set at 10,000 IU per day. An excess of vitamin A taken during pregnancy can cause birth defects in the fetus. Symptoms of a vitamin A overdose include tiredness, discomfort, lethargy, upset stomach, decreased appetite, vomiting, slow or decreased growth, joint soreness, irritability, headache, drying and cracking of the lips and skin, hair loss, and yellowing of the skin

http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/vitamin-A.php

Kimmy's history of Flouride is correct.

If this is true, why are countries still developing new aircraft? The USs F-22, I think China has a few new ones, Russia is working on new planes, so if they are so obsolete, why are nations still investing in building aircraft? The ICBM did not make anything obsolete, it made it more relevant.

What you should be asking is why aren't countries developing barrage ballons....

ICBMs didn't make all warplnes obsolete, only interceptors designed to fire atomic air to air missiles.

The F-22 is an air superiority fighter, not an an interceptor.

An interceptor has only one purpose. To fly high and straight. The Arrow would not have been useful in any other application, it was obsolete.

Fighters and multi-role planes, like the F18 and F22, are still needed. The Arrow wasn't a fighter or multi-role plane. It was an interceptor.

Fighters and multi-role planes place a high value on agility, acceleration, angle of attack, ability to attack targets on the ground, the ability to control an airspace, and the ability to support ground operations.

An interceptor is designed for none of that. Its attributes were an extremely high top speed, and the ability to carry a lot of air-to-air missiles.

When the radar line detected Russian bombers coming over the north pole, the Arrow was designed to get there fast, with enough munitions to wipe them out. It's a job description that became quite pointless with the advent of the ICBM. Similar American projects, like the F108 Rapier, were cancelled at the same time... because they filled a role that had been made obsolete.

Keep in mind that at the time of the Arrow's cancellation, the ICBM age and nuclear warheads cast a huge shadow over military thought.

Criticizing the Canadian government for cancelling the Arrow is like criticizing your local technical school for dropping its Typewriter Repair program.

-k

What you should be asking is why aren't countries developing barrage ballons....

ICBMs didn't make all warplnes obsolete, only interceptors designed to fire atomic air to air missiles.

The F-22 is an air superiority fighter, not an an interceptor.

An interceptor has only one purpose. To fly high and straight. The Arrow would not have been useful in any other application, it was obsolete.

Thanks - you saved me some typing.

People need to know the difference between Interceptor, Air Superiority and Fighter/bomber in order to have an educated conversation on this.

It could be argued that the technology used could have, with minimal changes, made the Arrow a good fighter/bomber and with a platform change the engines and aerodynamics 'lessons learned' could have eventually produced a great Air Superiority aircraft for it's time.

It could be argued that the technology used could have, with minimal changes, made the Arrow a good fighter/bomber and with a platform change the engines and aerodynamics 'lessons learned' could have eventually produced a great Air Superiority aircraft for it's time.

Well, yes up to the point, with minimal changes. I think at best with substantial changes to the airframe and the electronics it could have been a competitor to an extremely short range F-111 class bomber. Keeping in mind that the Arrow had a planned operational radius of less than 700 K, the next question needed to be asked would be, why does Canada need a short range strategic (nuclear) bomber.

Well, yes up to the point, with minimal changes. I think at best with substantial changes to the airframe and the electronics it could have been a competitor to an extremely short range F-111 class bomber. Keeping in mind that the Arrow had a planned operational radius of less than 700 K, the next question needed to be asked would be, why does Canada need a short range strategic (nuclear) bomber.

well if you are realy intrested in "Fluoride" please read this site and the book.

website

"Bryson marshals an impressive amount of research to demonstrate fluoride’s harmfulness, the ties between leading fluoride researchers and the corporations who funded and benefi ted from their research, and what he says is the duplicity with which fluoridation was sold to the people. The result is a compelling challenge to the reigning dental orthodoxy, which should provoke renewed scientific scrutiny and public debate." -
"'The Fluoride Deception' reads like a whodunit. There are conspiracies, cover-ups, human casualties, and broken careers. The prime suspects in this toxic thriller are compounds of fluoride; the coconspirators represent industry, the military, and the public health community. At the book's ending, the suspect chemicals are not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, but we are left with compelling evidence that powerful interests with high financial stakes have colluded to prematurely close honest discussion and investigation into fluoride toxicity." -
Declassified documents of the U.S. atomic-bomb program indicate otherwise. An April 29, 1944 Manhattan Project memo reports: "Clinical evidence suggests that uranium hexafluoride may have a rather marked central nervous system effect.... It seems most likely that the F
 component rather than the T [code for uranium] is the causative factor."

Pindar[u][/u]

Edited by Pindar

Hi Pindar,

Just thought I would post this link, I have yet to listen myself - but I thought you might be interested:

The Bilderberg Group - Rulers of the World

"Interview with investigator and author, Daniel Estulin, on his book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group", which describes an annual gathering where the European and American political elite, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all come together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. Highly secretive, the press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the group's conclusions or discussions. Also discussed are the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission."

thanks!

Pindar

well if you are realy intrested in "Fluoride" please read this site and the book.

website

Pindar

A very good website! Lots of excellent information, lots of reference to real research and legitimate studies that suggest that the concerns about water fluoridation outweight the supposed benefits.

However, none of it actually does anything to support your earlier claim that "But in order to let them think properly stop givintg them fluoride, really, fluoride makes people docile and less resitant to authorities:"

As an intelligent and rational person, I can read through the website, consider the studies it cites and the arguments it makes, and recognize that they are making a strong case for their opinion. Personally, I'm not sorry at all that I now live in an area that does not have fluoridated water.

However, as an intelligent and rational person, I also recognize that despite the fact that fluoride may be a Not Very Good Thing to ingest, that doesn't mean it's a Plot by The Man to Bring Me Down.

-k

However, as an intelligent and rational person, I also recognize that despite the fact that fluoride may be a Not Very Good Thing to ingest, that doesn't mean it's a Plot by The Man to Bring Me Down

Right! Well I didn,t say that this was proof that this is so!

Offcourse there is more to it then this, but Ii have to explain something first then and I will

for now I am short on time, so I will post it later.

Pin d"Ar

Thank you very much for your reaction!

I had anticipated ridicule.

However I am open to discuss this matter, because it is very very important, and the ways

we are lied to are enormous once you start to investigate.

However, it can be frightning for some people because they will find out that their lives

and careers are build upon lies upon lies, and it takes very much courage to see that. and to totally change your worldview.

And yes, you are right. Hitler was paid by Prescot Bush and others by means of G.I.Farben.

Both sides of the war where paid for by bankers. Why? Well, they wanted to create covertly chaos, so that people would

ask for a solution, and then they implement what they already wanted to implement, but now with

public support, and they wanted centralise power, because of the coming fascist state.(UN)

(this is called Heagelian dialectic or problem-reaction-solution.)

That is also one of the reasons for lots of cooperate fusions.

And no, i don't wear aluminium foil ;)

Pindar

Is it coincidence that you, Ron Paul, Lyndon Larouche, Stormfront, the KKK, advocate the exact same theories as to the above?

Do you own weapons?

By any chance do you have a pit-bull?

Is it coincidence that you, Ron Paul, Lyndon Larouche, Stormfront, the KKK, advocate the exact same theories as to the above?

Do you own weapons?

By any chance do you have a pit-bull?

Whats wrong with Pit Bulls? I've owned two, fantastic dogs, sacrificed on the altar of political expediency, unfortunately.

Whats wrong with Pit Bulls? I've owned two, fantastic dogs, sacrificed on the altar of political expediency, unfortunately.

You got that right, children getting their faces ripped off is bad politic and If I was an illuminati I would end it....

Speaking of the illuminati...if they actually control everything, why hide? I mean, China lived under the absolute control of an emporer and then the Party...they didn't need to create a smokescreen to rule,....Russia had the Czar and then the party....killed millions....everyone knoew who Stalin was yet for some unexplained reason the traffickers of the illuminati myth seem to feel that subterfuge and misdirection are the only way to control when plainly, it is not.

You got that right, children getting their faces ripped off is bad politic

It's not the dog, it's the owner. Any dog will be vicious if raised that way. Banning Pit Bulls in Ontario was an easy knee jerk reaction to the real problem, bad owners. So as a result these same people have turned to other breeds to fullfill their desire to be big bad mean guys.

So what to do? Ban every breed these people turn to? Reduce them to training packs of killer chihuahuas?

Speaking of the illuminati...if they actually control everything, why hide? I mean, China lived under the absolute control of an emporer and then the Party...they didn't need to create a smokescreen to rule,....Russia had the Czar and then the party....killed millions....everyone knoew who Stalin was yet for some unexplained reason the traffickers of the illuminati myth seem to feel that subterfuge and misdirection are the only way to control when plainly, it is not.

Yes, and why allow democracy to succeed if they have that much power ? Why not create a Soviet style government run by an inner circle, and run several successful countries under that system, while sowing dissent and chaos in any democratic states ?

The answer always seems to be that they have some mysterious grand plan to it all that we can't understand. For those of us who have actually worked in large organizations such as government, banks, corporations, we know that control is tenuous at best.