Muslim father chokes daughter to near death

Do go on. I take it you feel it "uncivilized" to reject immigration? Far more "civilized" to paste a vacant smile on our faces and wave goodbye as our civilization slowly fades into oblivion?

Yes of course, my mistake. Murdering your children never happens in wasp society, and if it did, we would all clamour and shout that it is a cultural problem.

....the fear and loathing of the racially insecure should be covered by medicare.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada already is a country of an advanced stage of social development, IOW, a civilized country.

If you wish to be critical of Canadians who are critical of uncivilized immigrants, the least you can do, is use the proper vocabulary to describe whatever you are trying say.

I said it quite plainly, it is you that has trouble reading and writing the english language.

Breaking News

Father Murders Daughter

Racially insecure try to make political points over death.....mock outrage at 11

And it will become the cultural and religious event of the lefties and media and of course folks like you who will not see the differences.

I will simply re-state - I bet he gets off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and perhaps some counselling.

Glad you intend to ignore the differences.

I guess your smile really is vacant.

Borg

And it will become the cultural and religious event of the lefties and media and of course folks like you who will not see the differences.

I will simply re-state - I bet he gets off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and perhaps some counselling.

Glad you intend to ignore the differences.

I guess your smile really is vacant.

Borg

Borg,

If he gets jail time will you admit that you were wrong, and that your shrieking was unjustified ?

Let's see...

If he gets jail time will you admit that you were wrong, and that your shrieking was unjustified ?

I think the guy will see jail time. I'm just wondering how much jail time he will see. To deny that Culture will be used as a defense tactic in this case is being a little shortsighted in my opinion. I think it will actually be positioned as a major factor, who knows if this tactic will work? I don't think it will, but our justice system has certainly offered up some real gems in the past, it might just do so again. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I suppose.

AT,

I think the guy will see jail time. I'm just wondering how much jail time he will see. To deny that Culture will be used as a defense tactic in this case is being a little shortsighted in my opinion. I think it will actually be positioned as a major factor, who knows if this tactic will work? I don't think it will, but our justice system has certainly offered up some real gems in the past, it might just do so again. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I suppose.

Yes, if the defense uses this tactic I fully expect the volume of shrieks to increase.

Borg

I seriously doubt that. Like any other killer he will likely get imprisoned. He will not be able to use religion as a defence.

Last year the Supreme Court struck that down. Cultural and religious beliefs will have no say in the sentencing phase.

AT,

Yes, if the defense uses this tactic I fully expect the volume of shrieks to increase.

Again - why would you invite a group of immigrants into the nation - who harbour hate for us ? We are truely stupid - that's like asking the guy next door that hates you to move into to your home...this killer believes that all of our woman are whores and all our males dumb animals - seems that those decended from the Shemite traditions - Muslim and Jew - hold us in contempt - so - this "father" is a great embarrassement to the elitists - he lost it and will be punished for exposeing his hate that is to be kept secret.

Borg,

Let's see...

I did not consider stating an opinion to be that of shreiking, however you are entitled to your opinion.

He may very well sit in cells until trial but I have absolutely no faith that he will serve any amount of representative time. In fact he will get time off for time served before the trial and be welcomed back into the local community as a person oppressed by the country he is living in.

As for unjustified?

When we import trouble, it begets trouble.

Perhaps the better question would be - Was the killing of his daughter unjustified?

I am sure substantial money from various islamic and muslem groups will be spent to ensure the cultural aspect of this killing is the main theme.

This is an excellent case for capital punishment - a rabid dog needs to be put down. However I will never see it here in my lifetime.

There is a chance he could serve time - but I honestly have no faith in our legal system - the human rights aspects of our society are becoming far stronger.

No, I will not say I was wrong. What I will say is I am surprized.

Raise them under sharia law and crimes will be carried out under sharia law. Our law takes a back seat to sharia - do not think it does not.

Get used to these types of crimes - they are coming here and will become more and more common.

The only time it will not take a back seat is when it is to the advantage of the followers of islam.

Sooner or late we will see aspects of it embedded into our own law.

You can say not - but it will come. Sooner or later.

Borg

You can say not - but it will come. Sooner or later.

I agree.

These groups have almost gotten Shariah law into our legal code and have almost gotten their own schools. They have already hijacked many, many, many ridings in our political system. They are now trying to claim a hospital.

There aren't the signs of 'the times', these are examples the third world coming to Canada, too many, too fast. Also the signs of a broken immigration system.

Edited by mikedavid00

Raise them under sharia law and crimes will be carried out under sharia law. Our law takes a back seat to sharia - do not think it does not.

I think it's almost a certaintly he'll be found guilty of second degree murder and face the manditory miniumum. Where this case will be interesting is when he becomes elible for parole. If held to the same standard as Latimer, he should have to state Sharia Law is wrong. Otherwise, he should not be released. At least not into Canadian society.

First of all, the actions of the father cannot be excused, I think everyone can agree on that point. Second, I am sure that white fathers have murdered their children and wives before. However that being said one has to take into account the views of those we are bringing in, in my own opinion if an immigrant refuses to accept the law and many of the values western society generally has they should not come here. It is impossible to reconcile western culture with some parts of Islam, it simply cannot be done, and the same goes for any religion. If we import Sharia Law into our system, all we have done is added another form of barbarism into our culture. I would never advocate for the law of the Old Testament to be used, and I certainly do not want Islamic law to be the norm in our legal system.

As I have said before take what Mikedavid says with a grain of salt, especially since within the last 24 hours he has advocated disbanding the Air Force, getting rid of all firefighters, and firing 75% of the police officers in Canada.

What would you do if you happened to see her father on the street?

What in the hell does that mean? Once again Mikedavid learn to think before you speak. We aren't suppose to be vigilanties, especially in a civilized society. The POLICE can deal with the guy, and luckily have the resources they need to do it.

Edited by Canadian Blue

As I have said before take what Mikedavid says with a grain of salt, especially since within the last 24 hours he has advocated disbanding the Air Force, getting rid of all firefighters, and firing 75% of the police officers in Canada.

What in the hell does that mean? Once again Mikedavid learn to think before you speak. We aren't suppose to be vigilanties, especially in a civilized society. The POLICE can deal with the guy, and luckily have the resources they need to do it.

But don't you see, the police did NOTHING. The police protected NO ONE. They loiter our streets to harass law abiding citizens.

The man killed his daughter becuase he knew he would get away with it in the court system. These groups believe that because they have members of their religious groups in our political/legal system, that they can get away with anything. The immigrants think Canadians are more tolerant then they really are and they become so segregated that they believe their numbers of representation are far higher then they really are. (ie: Sikhs in Brampton).

The man killed his daughter because he knew he would get away with it in the court system.

On top of being our village mikedavid, mikedavid is now our village kreskin....

Was it you or your toaster that interviewed the perpetrator?

Again - why would you invite a group of immigrants into the nation - who harbour hate for us ? We are truely stupid - that's like asking the guy next door that hates you to move into to your home...this killer believes that all of our woman are whores and all our males dumb animals - seems that those decended from the Shemite traditions - Muslim and Jew - hold us in contempt - so - this "father" is a great embarrassement to the elitists - he lost it and will be punished for exposeing his hate that is to be kept secret.

We don't. We require an oath of allegiance to Canada don't we ?

But don't you see, the police did NOTHING. The police protected NO ONE. They loiter our streets to harass law abiding citizens.

So would you prefer it if the police did random searches into peoples houses. However It's odd that we knew of this case with the police simply loitering are streets harassing the simple drunk driver.

The man killed his daughter becuase he knew he would get away with it in the court system.

That's being presumptuous, if he gets charged I'm sure he will be put in prison. But keep in mind the Canadian justice system is lenient with white scumbags as well.

These groups believe that because they have members of their religious groups in our political/legal system, that they can get away with anything. The immigrants think Canadians are more tolerant then they really are and they become so segregated that they believe their numbers of representation are far higher then they really are. (ie: Sikhs in Brampton).

This is why it's impossible to have a debate on immigration and reasonable accomodation, because of the anti-immigration people who are about as coherent as a giraffe in heat. Now I would be in favour of reducing immigration, even placing strict codes of conducts in place to ensure that people recognize that their former culture does not trump our values and legal system. However I find it hard not to respond negatively to someone like Mikedavid, especially since the same poster said that our soldiers were a bunch of "pampered, spoiled, civil servants."

Your first point made sense, but the rest of it was pure rubbish, and I think I read an anti-semitic slur put in their as well.

Edited by Canadian Blue

If held to the same standard as Latimer, he should have to state Sharia Law is wrong.

Thats a very good point. What remains to be seen is whether or not he will be held to the same standard. It's a coin toss on that one, I suppose it also depends on the individual beliefs of the board members he will face.

Thats a very good point. What remains to be seen is whether or not he will be held to the same standard. It's a coin toss on that one, I suppose it also depends on the individual beliefs of the board members he will face.

You can not condemn Islamic law as long as we have a judicary that avoids practicing law and law enforcement that is hampered and frustrated by a lame duck judicary. How can Muslims in our society respect our laws when we ourselves do not respect them? These immigrants are like children who notice that their parents are hypocrites. We also have a growing population that holds the courts in contempt - even a foolish black kid from Jane and Finch has figured out that the courts are corrupt and they can use crack proceeds to hire a lawyer - and they can be part of the insidious club - that is a decayed and declining system - we need reform - where are the old conservatives that use to keep order in this nation - and I am not talking about privateer neo-cons who are not left or right - we have lost conservatism - and that has led to a loss of law and order...seems all the real conservatives have died off and their kids don't want the jobs as rulers - we have a problem.

Mikey, you're going to have to be abit more specific than that. Telling us that Sikhs and Muslims have killed their children doesn't really tell me much, outside of the fact that they may be human.

we have lost conservatism - and that has led to a loss of law and order...seems all the real conservatives have died off and their kids don't want the jobs as rulers - we have a problem.

Red Tories???

Edited by Canadian Blue

Mikey, you're going to have to be abit more specific than that. Telling us that Sikhs and Muslims have killed their children doesn't really tell me much, outside of the fact that they may be human.

There are mothers tossing babies off bridges and fathers hanging themselves in dispair - are we better than this Muslim fanatic? Look at the mess - this multi-culturalism - is a fraud - it is by design made to destroy all culture and create utlititarianism of the most secular kind - so these stressed out people who come here find that they are being attacked not nurtured for their culture - I am sure some silly liberal teacher told the kid that fathers have no say in their lives - and encouraged this child to rebel against a thousand year old tradition - I would say that those that tossed their secularist and feminist eccentric support behind this dead kid are in a way just as responsible for her death as is the father - this is a point - that shows the failure of this experiment to create a super society via multi-cultural fraud...what the hell do these engineers expect to happen - when for instance in family court - a man or woman caught committing the betrayal of the spouse through adultery - is forced to hand over money to the offending betraying partner? Our system has become ammoral - and we are paying the price for this un-ruliness.