More Gays bad for society

Leafless

Odd that homosexuals make up from 1% to 5% or the population, but 33% of the pedophile population, eh wot? I wonder why?

There are also homosexual pedophiles in the general population as well, primarily the child molestation type (up to age of consent). In the RC case tho, a great many of the pedophiles also abuse little girls. We may never know the number of homosexuals or pedophiles that have gained ordination within the Catholic church. But as I said in my earlier post, I will exercise my freedom of speech and continue to condemn the organization until major changes are made.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd that homosexuals make up from 1% to 5% or the population, but 33% of the pedophile population, eh wot? I wonder why?

There are also homosexual pedophiles in the general population as well, primarily the child molestation type (up to age of consent). In the RC case tho, a great many of the pedophiles also abuse little girls. We may never know the number of homosexuals or pedophiles that have gained ordination within the Catholic church. But as I said in my earlier post, I will exercise my freedom of speech and continue to condemn the organization until major changes are made.

Well, if you're going to condemn the Catholic Church for the miniscule percentage of pedophiles in it, shouldn't you condemn homosexuals for the disproportionate number of pedophiles in that "community"?

Well, if you're going to condemn the Catholic Church for the miniscule percentage of pedophiles in it, shouldn't you condemn homosexuals for the disproportionate number of pedophiles in that "community"?

Pedophelia is neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality...its pedophelia.

It also should be noted 'freedom of religion' is a constitutional right and the blasphemy some posters direct at the Catholic religion is unacceptable and should be picked up by the moderator.

I'll criticize and blaspheme any authority in the Catholic church that I want. It's my right. I left the church because of pervert priests that directly impacted on me. And I'll forever call down this organization until it cleans up its act. Your ball.

While I will argue you until doomsday about other stuff-not on this. I hear you loud and clear and will say but one thing -I believe you and I commend you for being so brave to say what you did. You have the right to say what you say and it must be heard and you have my respect for saying what you did.

Pedophelia is neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality...its pedophelia.

Right. This is the usually apology for homosexual pedophilia. The trouble is that if it were true, pedophiles wouldn't distinguish between little boys and little girls as victims, and they do. They have sexual preferences, and, well, a hugely disproportionate number of them are homosexual. It's an unpleasant fact for the pro-homosexual activists to deal with, but there it is.

Can we get the terms right please.

Pedophila is the psychiatric disorder where adults are sexually attracted to prebubsecent children.

Ephebophilia or hebephilia, is in fact the condition of being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to adolescents..

Pedophilia is often used broadly in a non-medical sense to describe both ephebophilia and attraction to younger children called nepophilia or infantophilia which is the attradtion to babies or infants from 0 -3 but technically it is not either ephebophilia or or neophilia.

Pederasty is sometimes used to describe homosexual relations between older men and boys as it dates ack to Greece where this was practiced but its not a clinical term used as are the above ones I mentioned.

Gerontophilia is the attraction to the elderly and Lolita Syndrome is used to specifically describe the attrraction between older men and girls.

Now let us deal directly with the fallacy that homosexuals molest children. Practicing homosexuals like practicing heterosexuals have zero interest in children as sexual objects. The fallacy that homosexuals want to have sex with children or recruit children for sex flows from pederasty that was practiced in Greece.

In fact a true ephebophile or pedophile has no gender preference. It is all about access. They will molest any child of either gender if they have access. So what happens is, it is more likely a grown male ephebophile or pedophile will be placed alone with boys or young men so he molests them because of access not sexual preference.

So the alleged statistics that 33% of pedophiles are gay is b.s. What in fact may be the case is that 33% of the sexual abuse cases studied by whoever is quoting them (and I doubt those stats very much) found ephibophiles or pedophiles with access to boys instead of girls. This has nothing to do with homosexuals.

For those of us who have worked in the criminal system with sexual deviants, and as most psychiatrists can tell you, someone who can only find himself attracted to adolescents or children is not gay. If they were gay they would stick to having sex with consenting adults of their own age group no different then heterosexuals.

In fact the age difference in relationships between consenting adults is absolutely no different with gays then it is straights.

What the stats also clearly show is that children of gay parents do NOT become gay because there parents are. In fact the opposite is more likely because less then 6% of the population is gay and if anything gay parents have been shown to overly compensate with extra sensitivity and support for their heterosexual children precisely because they are gay.

As well every life form studied is known to have homo-sexuality suggesting it is a natural biological imperative and simply a built in population control mechacnism which of course sure as hell shoots a whole in the theory its not natural-in fact it is as natural and it simply is a way to randomly keep population growth controlled.

Now get over it. No one is asking anyone to have sex with Elton John.

But this is a sound point, and to ignore the one group while condemning the other shows a disreguard for the victims of both.

So straight people molest kids but gays don't? Give me a break. Rue, have you ever heard of a group called NAMBLA?

Can we get the terms right please.

Pedophila is the psychiatric disorder where adults are sexually attracted to prebubsecent children.

Ephebophilia or hebephilia, is in fact the condition of being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to adolescents..

Pedophilia is often used broadly in a non-medical sense to describe both ephebophilia and attraction to younger children called nepophilia or infantophilia which is the attradtion to babies or infants from 0 -3 but technically it is not either ephebophilia or or neophilia.

Pederasty is sometimes used to describe homosexual relations between older men and boys as it dates ack to Greece where this was practiced but its not a clinical term used as are the above ones I mentioned.

Gerontophilia is the attraction to the elderly and Lolita Syndrome is used to specifically describe the attrraction between older men and girls.

Now let us deal directly with the fallacy that homosexuals molest children. Practicing homosexuals like practicing heterosexuals have zero interest in children as sexual objects. The fallacy that homosexuals want to have sex with children or recruit children for sex flows from pederasty that was practiced in Greece.

In fact a true ephebophile or pedophile has no gender preference. It is all about access. They will molest any child of either gender if they have access. So what happens is, it is more likely a grown male ephebophile or pedophile will be placed alone with boys or young men so he molests them because of access not sexual preference.

So the alleged statistics that 33% of pedophiles are gay is b.s. What in fact may be the case is that 33% of the sexual abuse cases studied by whoever is quoting them (and I doubt those stats very much) found ephibophiles or pedophiles with access to boys instead of girls. This has nothing to do with homosexuals.

For those of us who have worked in the criminal system with sexual deviants, and as most psychiatrists can tell you, someone who can only find himself attracted to adolescents or children is not gay. If they were gay they would stick to having sex with consenting adults of their own age group no different then heterosexuals.

In fact the age difference in relationships between consenting adults is absolutely no different with gays then it is straights.

What the stats also clearly show is that children of gay parents do NOT become gay because there parents are. In fact the opposite is more likely because less then 6% of the population is gay and if anything gay parents have been shown to overly compensate with extra sensitivity and support for their heterosexual children precisely because they are gay.

As well every life form studied is known to have homo-sexuality suggesting it is a natural biological imperative and simply a built in population control mechacnism which of course sure as hell shoots a whole in the theory its not natural-in fact it is as natural and it simply is a way to randomly keep population growth controlled.

Now get over it. No one is asking anyone to have sex with Elton John.

All of this is fine, but fails to address the rather fundamental question of why, if the object of sexual attraction is merely "youth" and not the gender of said youth, pedophiles prefer one or he other gender, and why of those genders, young boys make up 30% of the victims. Your definitions smack of a politically correct grasping at conceptual straws to excuse the grossly disproportionate number of male pedophiles attracted to male boys. 30% is a figure that would be trumpeting from the cliffs as an obvious correlation in any other subject.

But this is a sound point, and to ignore the one group while condemning the other shows a disreguard for the victims of both.

Talk about getting way off track. I was simply responding to Leafless' comment: It also should be noted 'freedom of religion' is a constitutional right and the blasphemy some posters direct at the Catholic religion is unacceptable and should be picked up by the moderator. I'm not arguing anything other than having the right to bash the Catholic church all I want based on past history. And I also agree that pedophilia in any form from any group is deplorable.

Everybody should make an effort to stop re-quoting entire posts!

NEW RULE! - Trim Your Posts, Please take the time to remove the bulk of the post your quoting

Using the [ Quote ] Feature:, Avoid using more too many quotes!

Trim Your Posts and Quotes, Don't just hit "Reply"

The forum Administrator wants us to reduce the amount of extra quoting and this thread is filled with tons of white-space turning it into a nauseating scroller-coaster ride.

So straight people molest kids but gays don't? Give me a break. Rue, have you ever heard of a group called NAMBLA?

Most molested children are done so by heterosexuals. Overwhelmingly so. Lets get rid of the heteros.

NAMBLA. A disgusting outfit if there ever was one. And any gay person will tell you that NAMBLA is to gays what Westboro United is to Christianity.

why, because you say so? Word is, NAMBLA IS gays, whateve some of them think of them.

Ok. Fred Phelps and Westboro are typical Christians. My oh my, you christians are a sorry bunch arent you ?

After all, your logic says that Fred Phelps and Westboro ARE Christians, whatever some of them think of them.

Most molested children are done so by heterosexuals. Overwhelmingly so. Lets get rid of the heteros.

Stepping outside the comicbook mockery for a moment, don't you find it odd that homosexuals make up 1-5% of the general population but 33% of the pedophile population? Don't you find this at all remarkable? What theses, if any, would you draw from this fact?

Stepping outside the comicbook mockery for a moment, don't you find it odd that homosexuals make up 1-5% of the general population but 33% of the pedophile population? Don't you find this at all remarkable? What theses, if any, would you draw from this fact?

I would draw that the fact if false, misleading and simple.....

Pedophilic fantasy remains relatively fixed and shows only minor variations over a lifetime. Most child molestations by Pedophiles involve genital fondling or oral-genital sex. Offenders report that when they touch a child, most (60%) of the victims are boys. In contrast, 99% of individuals who window-peep or expose themselves do so against girls. 95% of known Pedophiles are heterosexual and 50% have consumed alcohol to excess at the time of the incident. A significant number of Pedophiles simultaneously, or have previously been, involved in genital exposure (Exhibitionism), peeping (Voyeurism), or rape.

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/sexuala...sexual_mole.htm

Simply put, A gay man or a married man, a married man is more likey to abuse a prepubscent boy.

A 1998 article in the Journal of the American Medical Association notes one study that determined that 90 percent of pedophiles are men, and that 98 percent of these individuals are heterosexual. Michael Stevenson, Ph.D., a psychologist at Ball State University, explains this statistic by noting that "gay men desire consensual sexual relations with other adult men. Pedophiles are usually adult men who are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. They are rarely sexually attracted to other adults." Stevenson observes that cases of pedophilia by adult lesbians are "almost non-existent." Two other major studies that examined the sexual orientation of convicted child molesters found that less than 1 percent in one study and 0 percent in the other were lesbian or gay. These studies were published in Pediatrics and Archives of Sexual Behavior, respectively, two peer-reviewed, widely respected academic journals. Preventing gay men and lesbians from becoming adoptive parents or foster parents does not protect children from sexual abuse. It simply perpetuates anti-gay prejudice.

http://www.thetaskforce.org/issues/parenti...amily/questions

If there is a fact, can you point it out to me please?

Comic book mockery indeed.

I find it odd that 1% scares you so much. But then again, you are scared quite easily,Islam scares you, gays scare you, immigrants scare you , the left scares you , for goodness sake, put on a nightlight will you!

What is not remarkable is your attempt to suggest that 33% is even close to valid. But it does fit in quite nicely with your homphobic stance. Small town, small town.

If there is a fact, can you point it out to me please?

Comic book mockery indeed.

I find it odd that 1% scares you so much. But then again, you are scared quite easily,Islam scares you, gays scare you, immigrants scare you , the left scares you , for goodness sake, put on a nightlight will you!

What is not remarkable is your attempt to suggest that 33% is even close to valid. But it does fit in quite nicely with your homphobic stance. Small town, small town.

Please grow up.

Morris, this is pure apologia. A false distinction is drawn between "pedophiles" who molest boys and homosexuals, and such a distinction is essentially meaningless. It's like saying that a heterosexual man is normal if he sleeps with an 18 year old woman, but a headcase if he sleeps with a 17 year old woman. It's arbitrary. If a man like males, he's a homosexual.

These are not scientific studies...pointing out that pedophiles remain fixated on boys is like pointing out that herosexuals remain fixated on the opposite sex, or the sky is blue when it's not cloudy.

Morris, this is pure apologia. A false distinction is drawn between "pedophiles" who molest boys and homosexuals, and such a distinction is essentially meaningless. It's like saying that a heterosexual man is normal if he sleeps with an 18 year old woman, but a headcase if he sleeps with a 17 year old woman. It's arbitrary. If a man like males, he's a homosexual.

These are not scientific studies...pointing out that pedophiles remain fixated on boys is like pointing out that herosexuals remain fixated on the opposite sex, or the sky is blue when it's not cloudy.

You are missing the point. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly straight when it comes to adult sexual relationships..... even if their prepuscent victims are the same sex. So going after gays is a little pointless...it isn't the out gay men who are stalking the boys, but married scoutmasters, model enthusiast etc.

You are missing the point. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly straight when it comes to adult sexual relationships..... even if their prepuscent victims are the same sex. So going after gays is a little pointless...it isn't the out gay men who are stalking the boys, but married scoutmasters, model enthusiast etc.

Well, some of them may have heterosexual relationships, but why is this considered "in the closet" when it refers to fags with wives, but an entirely different category of sexuality when it comes to pedophile fags with wives? Why is that not also considered simply as "in the closet"? These are all double standards being foisted on us in an attempt to excuse the fact that a hugely disproportionate number of pedophiles are homosexual in their targeting.

Please grow up.

Rich, very rich, and pointless to boot. Hope it doesnt scare you

Do you realize that you are doing the adult version of the ole tried and true grade 3 response, "scardy cat scardy cat"? It does not work as well anymore, even when you try to dress it up with grown up words like phobia. You're still doing what amounts to a school yard taunt based on fear. Have you no argument to put forth?