More Gays bad for society

Leafless

Rue, ain't you been busy! But it looks like we haven't convinced each other of anything. You speak of my bias, but aren't you gay? Or am I mixing you up with another, perhaps cybercoma. At any rate we all have biases and so does the medical community, since it is full of people.

I was going to thank you for keeping it mostly polite until at the end(unlike your previous post to me where you referenced my peepee) you played the religion card. It's funny how those on the pro gay side just can't keep themselves from name calling or taunts. It belittles your argument, so I won't bother you on this thread anymore lest it provoke you further.

I don't think Rue is gay and neither am I, but it's not surprising that a worthless bigot thinks the only way you could support leaving homosexuals alone is if you are gay. Not only do you assume we're gay, which amounts to nothing more than name-calling, you turn around and say that just such a thing belittles arguments.

Well, you're right about one thing: you have no argument.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone I talked to recently said they were gay freely, and I thought it was one of you two. If I was wrong, so be it, but I said it without prejudice. You are wrong, however, to call me a bigot. You are the bigot for your post, you can't show any post of me being bigotted to gays. Even Rue didn't bother to respond.

Well, except for the NAMBLA assertion I will have to agree.

You mean except for his entire point in this thread?

"Gays are bad for society because they're pedophiles." -sharkman

I'm paraphrasing.

My, aren't we naughty! Stick to honesty, it doesn't belittle your arguments.

This is the second untrue personal attack you've levelled at me. You're beginning to look bigoted. Now Rue AND guyser disagree with you.

Imagine that, ScottSA, Leafless, and BMax, are all afraid of gays who would have guessed.

Explain to me how fags are being "oppressed" by not being accepted as normal people. Are incestuous couples also "oppressed"?

By being fired at a job, killed, stoned, persecuted, hanged, taunted, attacked, you know whatever is the fashion of the day for modern hatemongers.

I have a perfect example:

Odd that homosexuals make up from 1% to 5% or the population, but 33% of the pedophile population, eh wot? I wonder why?

It's a wonder that Jew's make up such a small portion of the population as well yet seem so successful in the media. Get a grip on yourself ScottSA your rhetoric is no different than David Dukes. The notion that all gays are pedophiles is ridiculous, and its made by people who are either extremely ignorant or extremely hateful. I can find the same BS rhetoric on stormfront.

As far as Nambla goes, if you think they didn't care what the sex is of the young person, then why did they call themselves, North American Man Boy Love Association? And if you think they are shut down, try again. They just went underground.

Apparently the KKK is made up of white christian males, thus I can come to the conclusion that all white christian males are party to the KKK. This is a ridiculous statement, and it is about as ridiculous as this thread.

Rue, ain't you been busy! But it looks like we haven't convinced each other of anything. You speak of my bias, but aren't you gay? Or am I mixing you up with another, perhaps cybercoma. At any rate we all have biases and so does the medical community, since it is full of people.

I was going to thank you for keeping it mostly polite until at the end(unlike your previous post to me where you referenced my peepee) you played the religion card. It's funny how those on the pro gay side just can't keep themselves from name calling or taunts. It belittles your argument, so I won't bother you on this thread anymore lest it provoke you further.

Sorry I just read this now. I referenced your pee pee to lighten this up a bit. It was getting too heavy. Not meant as a personal insult just some comic relief.

I actually regret having stated earlier I was straight. In hindsight I should have not told you that. I admit I am straight to try show that straight people can and do respect gay people but I also don't want gay people thinking I say I am straight to distance myself from them. I am just trying to talk about sexuality in an open and healthy way. I think for you its important you know I am straight but for gay readers they should know I would be proud to be called gay and associate with gays. Its just I can't dance and I really don't like testacles. But other then that its cool. If gays were good enough to be slaughtered in the holocaust by Nazis, they have my respect for sharing a pain we Jews often think others can't understand. It gives us a bond. Anyways I answered you in another post Sharkman and I note your debating is civilized and I mean to debate you with respect nothing else. I know you are trying hard to debate without being deliberately hateful to anyone.