Lynch and Tillman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the entire Iraq invasion has been nothing but lies and frauds perpetrated on the American people - from WMD to Iraqi welcoming parades to Heroic girl truck drivers

'Wag the Dog' on juice

Ahem...Corporal Pat Tillman died from friendly fire in Afghanistan, not Iraq. Prepare for the dancing reply.

the entire Iraq invasion has been nothing but lies and frauds perpetrated on the American people - from WMD to Iraqi welcoming parades to Heroic girl truck drivers

'Wag the Dog' on juice

Ahem...Corporal Pat Tillman died from friendly fire in Afghanistan, not Iraq. Prepare for the dancing reply.

Hey, don't you dare confuse guthrie with the facts! He has enough trouble already lol

'Wag the Dog' on juice

A moot point. He died from friendly fire and we were lied to.

A moot point. He died from friendly fire and we were lied to.

Not moot at all...Corporal Tillman was definitely killed in Afghanistan. Woody boofed it, and you want to cover his ass...how sweet.

Also, Woody says "you" ain't "we".

we, meaning everyone in the world who reads newspapers or watches cable news, we were lied to -- so YOU, 'boofed it,' - and you can cover your ass with your hat

sumarine spy - pah - hahahahahaha

that last part, of course, is not true --

but what about Tillman struck me most strongly? the testimony of his brother

Link

Earlier today, in dramatic testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Kevin Tillman accused the Bush administration of twisting the facts of his brother's death to distract public attention from the prisoner abuses at Abu Ghraib.

The U.S. Army fabricated a story of his brother's heroism in action, knowing he was killed by friendly fire, Tillman said. Authorities constructed not only a story of combat action -- accompanied by a silver medal – but lied about his medical care, saying he was transferred to a field hospital for continued medical care for 90 minutes after the incident, when the back of his head was blown off.

"These are deliberate and calculated lies" and "a deliberate act of deceit," Tillman said.

His voice shaking, Tillman said the official account of his brother's death in 2004 was "utter fiction … intended to deceive the family and more importantly the American people."

sumarine spy - nice ass hat - pah - hahahahahaha

Woody say....

I'm an American

don't say, 'we,' are in Japan if you're not American -- Canada has no hegemony over America

....but didn't know where Cpl. Tillman was killed. Salute!

dragging stuff from one thread to another does violate forum rules

NO CROSS-POSTING

Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in more then one forum on the Internet. It is also considered cross posting if you post the same information in different areas of these forums. If you want to propose a new topic, find the appropriate category and only post once. All cross-posts will be deleted without warning.

--- moreover, if you can't tell the difference between having troops in japan and being lied to in the news - you are much denser than you appear - one doesn't need to be American to be lied to by the American govt

and, as noted, the last part is a lie - I never mistook where Tillman was killed -

the other truth is, you are a fake

sumarine spy - nice ass hat - pah - hahahahahaha

and, as noted, the last part is a lie - I never mistook where Tillman was killed -

A fake what? A fake American who actually knew where Cpl. Tillman was killed, as opposed to your ignorant rant about Iraq?

Cross posting? Sue me....

Woody likes to dish it out but sure as hell can't take it!

A fake what? A fake American who actually knew where Cpl. Tillman was killed, as opposed to your ignorant rant about Iraq?

Cross posting? Sue me....

Woody likes to dish it out but sure as hell can't take it!

a fake submarine spy - no, nothing I said about Iraq was wrong, nor did I say Tillman was killed in Irag

a fake submarine spy - no, nothing I said about Iraq was wrong, nor did I say Tillman was killed in Irag

Spin...spin...spin...yet you cannot escape your own ignorance. After insulting Tillman, I'm thinking you have a negative thing for military personnel.

"...I'm thinking you have..."

well, you haven't shown any signs of thinking, so far -- especially with your fake career - as previously noted, fake spies are a dime a dozen, try coming up with something original

well, you haven't shown any signs of thinking, so far -- especially with your fake career - as previously noted, fake spies are a dime a dozen, try coming up with something original

Well, I've already "spied" your ignorance, as have several other members. "Woody" is fitting indeed.....

Well, I've already "spied" your ignorance, as have several other members. "Woody" is fitting indeed.....

Nothing special about a fake trying to spy on me. Nor about fake spies getting things backwards.

Amazing how the "right" can't seem to respond to the fact that the public was lied to by the military as far as Lynch and Tillman go. Even Tillman's family was blatantly lied to. No escaping that. Absolutely shameful.

That would be part of "we", no? I think you have admitted to being all of 16 years old, so you have an excuse.....but not Woody!

Amazing how the "right" can't seem to respond to the fact that the public was lied to by the military as far as Lynch and Tillman go. Even Tillman's family was blatantly lied to. No escaping that. Absolutely shameful.

That would be part of "we", no? I think you have admitted to being all of 16 years old, so you have an excuse.....but not Woody!

Nice insult. I think a 16 year old might teach a few some manners on this forum.