Islam in Canada to overtake Christianity in 2025

I was reading this site and nothing came as a suprise.

There will be populations large enough to form political parties and seperation from Canada. This is all but a matter of time if things continue. I believe in the future will embrace multi-culturalism so much, that we'll just end up selling of places like Surrey and Brampton to the country of India where it will become official Indian terriroty. It's only a matter of time.

Lately I've been driving down the streets of the GTA. Peasants, poor people, people with nothing, people in rags who cannot speak English at all, elderly that are sick in cruches and wheelchairs and coming to Canada unchecked, unprocessed, and being waived through as fast as possible.

In the 3 years I've been here, I have actually noticed traffic get congested now where it has never been before.

I look into car after car and all I see Asian faces.

Vans filled with people. Old and young. Hair messy, scarves and rags abound.

Foriegn languges wherever I go. Whether filling gas or going to Wal-Mart. People dressed in their ethic costume.

Many cars in my city have an Islamic CD hanging from the rear view mirror as they dangle and reflect in the sun.

Muslims share this symbolism all accross the GTA to send signals to one another that they are part of the 'same'.

Sikh's have stickers and symbols in their cars. Movers and other odd Sikh owned businesses will have the Sikh symbol painted on their signs to show their unity as 'one'.

I drive by our hosptials and bare whitness to sick, ailing foriegn born elders of which I question how they entered Canada and who is paying for the medical care when they cannot speak English and clearly cannot work. Why is this happening here?

I look at the highschools and see token ethnic groups abound. Pakistani's one side, Asians on the other, Sikh's on the other, and Jamaicans on the other.

Driving by the airport litterally hundreds of elderly, sick, pregnant, and poor looking people holding cards flooding out of Pearson airport with their life savings.

Buying a house, house after house is being modified with liveable basements where two families will dwell as they spend their life savings on the house they came to Canada to buy.

Women everywhere are pregnant with no prospects of work where they will collect benefits to pay off the mortage on that very house they bought.

Topics at dinner parties are immigration and sponsorship and why they support the Liberal Party. As they work to sponsor in their elders and the cycle contineus.

I sit on the sidelines and bare witness to Canada's healthcare, infrestructure, and welface state degrade beyond repare.

I understand most here are not from the GTA. As well, most here don't understand that about 1/4 of Canada's total population resides in a 100km radius around Toronto.

Canadians have taken an ideoligical view on immigration. Immigration is not happenning where you live most likely - you only here about it. Well it's happening in Canada more per capita then any other country on earth. Yes. Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal *are* Canada.

This summer I'm going to take some pictures out my car window. People need to see it to believe it. I feel that as a Canadian it's your right to see what the media simply does not show.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that when GW goes home to Texas, there will be more Islam supporters than there were when he was first elected. US born white citizens are turning to this faith, besides the fact more Middle-Easteners are moving to this state.

You don't get it.

People who enter the US (for the most part) are *desireables* who are not allowed to use public healthcare and must be fully employed - sponsored in by company or attending a school. Thereafter they will be kicked out after two work permit terms where they will usually come to Canada to take the few presious jobs that we do have away from Canadians and drive down our skilled labor market and sponsor in their relatives.

I dislike the American rejects the most becuase they always have killer qualifications and excellent work experience. This ensures that a Canadian will lose their job to him. We need to look after the potential Canadian candidate's life and dreams, not that of a globe trotting oppertunist.

You don't fill out an application and just wander into the US. Only Canada does this. We don't have an immigration policy, we simply import people by the masses and let them wander in.

Be happy. Don't you see all the ads with happy multicult faces smiling at you? "Diversity", "Vibrancy". Happy happy.

Now of course the barrage of poitical correctness will descend with all sorts of accusations of "racism", as if everybody ought to be thrilled about turning the country over to cultures that haven't quite made it out of the middle ages yet.

In the 3 years I've been here, I have actually noticed traffic get congested now where it has never been before.

Foriegn languges wherever I go. Whether filling gas or going to Wal-Mart. People dressed in their ethic costume.

Many cars in my city have an Islamic CD hanging from the rear view mirror as they dangle and reflect in the sun.

Muslims share this symbolism all accross the GTA to send signals to one another that they are part of the 'same'.

Sikh's have stickers and symbols in their cars. Movers and other odd Sikh owned businesses will have the Sikh symbol painted on their signs to show their unity as 'one'.

This summer I'm going to take some pictures out my car window. People need to see it to believe it. I feel that as a Canadian it's your right to see what the media simply does not show.

Welcome back Mikedavid00

I take it you found employment, thus your absence?

I miss your over the top posts, things have been kinda dull around here while you were gone.

Nothing overly serious, just the end of the world. A few folks have been banned, mulitiple times. Some people I didn't expect to get banned were.

I don't expect you to get banned but.....

but I often find many of your posts distasteful.

I was reading this site and nothing came as a suprise.

There will be populations large enough to form political parties and seperation from Canada. This is all but a matter of time if things continue. I believe in the future will embrace multi-culturalism so much, that we'll just end up selling of places like Surrey and Brampton to the country of India where it will become official Indian terriroty. It's only a matter of time.

Lately I've been driving down the streets of the GTA. Peasants, poor people, people with nothing, people in rags who cannot speak English at all, elderly that are sick in cruches and wheelchairs and coming to Canada unchecked, unprocessed, and being waived through as fast as possible.

I drive by our hosptials and bare whitness to sick, ailing foriegn born elders of which I question how they entered Canada and who is paying for the medical care when they cannot speak English and clearly cannot work. Why is this happening here?

I look at the highschools and see token ethnic groups abound. Pakistani's one side, Asians on the other, Sikh's on the other, and Jamaicans on the other.

Driving by the airport litterally hundreds of elderly, sick, pregnant, and poor looking people holding cards flooding out of Pearson airport with their life savings.

Buying a house, house after house is being modified with liveable basements where two families will dwell as they spend their life savings on the house they came to Canada to buy.

Women everywhere are pregnant with no prospects of work where they will collect benefits to pay off the mortage on that very house they bought.

Topics at dinner parties are immigration and sponsorship and why they support the Liberal Party. As they work to sponsor in their elders and the cycle contineus.

I sit on the sidelines and bare witness to Canada's healthcare, infrestructure, and welface state degrade beyond repare.

I understand most here are not from the GTA. As well, most here don't understand that about 1/4 of Canada's total population resides in a 100km radius around Toronto.

Canadians have taken an ideoligical view on immigration. Immigration is not happenning where you live most likely - you only here about it. Well it's happening in Canada more per capita then any other country on earth. Yes. Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal *are* Canada.

And I thought the left was supposed to be scary. : )

Point of Information, Mikedavid: the link to the Muslim site does not say that Muslims will overtake Christians in Canada. The chart that shows 2025 is for the whole world.

Another thing it says is this:

If the west's population is top-heavy, (i.e., the ratio of youth to elderly is low) that of Muslim populations is the opposite. For example, today more than half the population of Algeria is under the age of twenty and this situation is similar elsewhere. These young populations will reproduce and perpetuate the increase of Muslims on a percentage basis well into the next millennium.

North America and Europe have increasingly aging populations and one of the most disturbing social issues of the new millennium will concern a more efficient means of disposing of the elderly. (For example, witness the new euthanasia laws in the Netherlands, and the ongoing debate in many countries about this issue.) Medical advances can assure an average life span in the high seventies, although active life spans have not grown as fast. In the early 1900s, a westerner could expect to spend an average of the last two years of life as an invalid. Today, that figure is seven years. As Ivan Illich has shown, medicine prolongs life, but can not prolong mobility nearly as well. Aging populations with their increased healthcare costs are considered a more extensive socio-economic burden to society. For example, the UK Department of Health recently announced that a new prescription drug for Alzheimer's Disease was available on the National Health Service - but its cost meant that it was only available to a small minority of patients.

I've tried reading that in a number of different ways, and made allowances for a possibly ESL paper, and for the life of me I still arrive at a very scary place. "Disposing of the elderly"? Why is that even in the paper? Why is the subject of euthanasia even broached?

Lately I've been driving down the streets of the GTA. Peasants, poor people, people with nothing, people in rags who cannot speak English at all, elderly that are sick in cruches and wheelchairs and coming to Canada unchecked, unprocessed, and being waived through as fast as possible....

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Same circus, same clown.

MikeDavid, you seem to blame all of Canada's ills on immigration. (Leafless blames all of them on Quebec.) The real world is a little more complex.

In the US, you get a diploma, you get a white collar job. End of story.

In Canada, everyone has a degree or diploma and you get a low paying job.

Do you really believe that?

MikeDavid, you make outrageously false statements about the immigration system of Canada and other countries. When confronted with the facts, you just ignore them. There is little point in debating with you.

BTW, your diatribe above reads very much like the nonsense published around 1900 in the US when it was receiving a large influx of immigrants and rising to become a predominant economic power in the world.

----

MikeDavid, I'll throw the usual satistics at you:

In general, we take in around 200,000 immigrants per year. Of these, about half (100,000) are admitted in the category of skilled workers, about a third (70,000) as family class and the rest (30,000) as refugees. Be cautious however. The 100,000 in the skilled worker categaory include dependants (children, spouse) so in fact, we only accept about 30,000 skilled workers.

In addition, Canada loses about 70,000 every year through emigration (primarily to the US). Statcan data

As a percentage of the population, we accepted more immigrants in the early 1900s than we do now. Australia accepts more net migrants than we do.

Between 2000 and 2006, the US accepted about 7.6 million net migrants, or about 1.25 million annually. On a per capita basis, that's about the same as Canada accepted. US Census

The US accepts its immigrants by lottery. We and Australia attempt to select them by skill set.

Wow, all the signs and symbols the "other" people are using to denote their affiliation, eh?!

How dare they be like, Christians, with their 'fish' symbol, or Jews with their Star of David, or the Legion members with their license plates, or the Elks/Lions with their logo bumper stickers, or the Masons' with their compass and eye!

:rolleyes: @ Mikedavid

I read that when GW goes home to Texas, there will be more Islam supporters than there were when he was first elected. US born white citizens are turning to this faith, besides the fact more Middle-Easteners are moving to this state.

You don't get it.

People who enter the US (for the most part) are *desireables* who are not allowed to use public healthcare and must be fully employed - sponsored in by company or attending a school. Thereafter they will be kicked out after two work permit terms where they will usually come to Canada to take the few presious jobs that we do have away from Canadians and drive down our skilled labor market and sponsor in their relatives.

I dislike the American rejects the most becuase they always have killer qualifications and excellent work experience. This ensures that a Canadian will lose their job to him. We need to look after the potential Canadian candidate's life and dreams, not that of a globe trotting oppertunist.

You don't fill out an application and just wander into the US. Only Canada does this. We don't have an immigration policy, we simply import people by the masses and let them wander in.

I can see a Conservative majority fixing that problem. As much as we need more citizens in this country, I can't see them letting in people the way the Liberals did. I would think more Eastern European immigrants and East Indians, but Pakistan and other nations with questionable citizens will soon find themselves returning to point of origin with or without a passport. The Conservatives have a pretty good idea of why CSIS had to hire some 5,000 new employees over the last four years. The Muslim faith has also lost ground in north america over the last 5 years. I don't see anyone mentioning that and because I saw it on CBC it must be true. LOL

You don't get it.

I can see a Conservative majority fixing that problem. As much as we need more citizens in this country, I can't see them letting in people the way the Liberals did. I would think more Eastern European immigrants and East Indians, but Pakistan and other nations with questionable citizens will soon find themselves returning to point of origin with or without a passport. The Conservatives have a pretty good idea of why CSIS had to hire some 5,000 new employees over the last four years. The Muslim faith has also lost ground in north america over the last 5 years. I don't see anyone mentioning that and because I saw it on CBC it must be true. LOL

These two posts are exactly why I will never, ever, vote for a CPC candidate. Pathetic posts.

It will be worth it for the wonderful curry and naan.

Thats funny. I drive the same streets. Clean the inside of your windows as they are greatly affecting your view. What you thought was night was actually daytime.

Gee md00....thats called construction....or an accident....or they closed the road.

Stay out of Markham then. Geez....do you go to Paris and bitch about all the French people around?

Dude......we were all on our way to woodstock. Wanna spliff?

Isnt it wonderful? Such beautiful diversity.

Yes....and Ottawans have Sens flags, Leaf nation have Leaf flags and licence plates, Raps flags and licence plates.....

Ahhh...the old mikedavid00 post. Let me guess.....the hospitals lined these folks up on the sidewalk for the monthly Mikedavid00 11:30 drive by?

No no...you saw "tokin" ethnic groups. They too love our hydro weed. Should have stopped and had some, the worst that would have happened is to become enlightened.Ohhh...how scary.

Driving by? Considering the airport is set back about 1K , you have vision that good? You should be a .....Hawk...or a carrot.

Im too tired to continue.

Pure drivel. But nice to have you back. I suppose you were boning up on your anti-immigration rants?

Lovely avoidance.

Shit, for a curry and a half a naan....There's this halal Biriyani place around the corner...I think it's callled someting original like, Halal Biryani....For $2.50 you get a single Biriyni, for a buck more a fresh naan.

I used to brag about Montreal and how you can get almost every kind of food delivered....but till I came across Halal Biriyani, Montreal doesn't hold a candle.

Some people get all edgy about immigrants, I don't. Maybe because when I see non white faces in the play ground with their kids, I know that their values are pretty much the same as mine. Family and home, keeping the wife happy, entertaining the kids...and a nice Halal Biriyani

Some people get all edgy about immigrants, I don't. Maybe because when I see non white faces in the play ground with their kids, I know that their values are pretty much the same as mine. Family and home, keeping the wife happy, entertaining the kids...and a nice Halal Large Bang.

Indeed.

Shit, for a curry and a half a naan....There's this halal Biriyani place around the corner...I think it's callled someting original like, Halal Biryani....For $2.50 you get a single Biriyni, for a buck more a fresh naan.

Every Friday......but sometimes thr Butter Chicken is calling, hmm, or maybe the Roti place next door smells wonderful of jerk pork.....decisions ...decisions, What would we do without these wonderful people?

Some people get all edgy about immigrants, I don't. Maybe because when I see non white faces in the play ground with their kids, I know that their values are pretty much the same as mine. Family and home, keeping the wife happy, entertaining the kids...and a nice Halal Biriyani

I take it you, unlike others ,dont live in the sticks?

Every Friday......but sometimes thr Butter Chicken is calling, hmm, or maybe the Roti place next door smells wonderful of jerk pork.....decisions ...decisions, What would we do without these wonderful people?

Not worry about being alternately blown up or mugged?

"as if everybody ought to be thrilled about turning the country over to cultures that haven't quite made it out of the middle ages yet."

This sounds very much like the warnings of Native Elders before the Europeans emigrated to Canada some four centuries ago. The immigrants then were unwashed, mostly illiterate and brought with them diseases unknown to the land. Fortunately for us, our ancestors were welcomed and taught how to survive in a hostile terrain and climate. It was only after the 'new-comers' started taking over that hostilities began. However, that's for another thread.

It saddens me that we appear to be on the verge of a holy war. Fundamental Christians against Fundamental Islamics who hate Orthodox Jews... while all of us who just want to practice our faith are caught in the crossfire. I'm sorry, but I'm one of those old-fashioned Christians who refuses to believe that the Ten Commandments were found in the bottom of a suggestion box. 'Thou Shalt Not Kill', means 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'. I'm also one of those old-fashioned Canadians who embraces all cultures. What a dull place to live if all we saw on our streets were white Christians.

If we had to put a face on a 'Canadian' it couldn't be done, because we have a great many wonderfully diverse faces. Think I'll go for a drive.

I take it you, unlike others ,dont live in the sticks?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. is this the place?

http://www.mistaan.com/takeout.html